Sign in to follow this  
Hibo

Somali girls and the naked truth

Hibo   

Truths hurts but sometimes without it can be more hurtful than letting it out. The naked truth is that Somali girls dont click at all, we(men) might have called them "Queens" so many times without realising how shallow they(girls) are sometimes. We have written poetry and even sang for them many times but i feel those praises are wrongly directed to the Somali girls.

Why would you praise a girl who is even hard to deal with or understand? You can deal with a deaf/blind individual knowing that they have a disabilty, but Somali girls dont have any, they are naturally slow. Their stupidity never ends as we (men) don't see that stupidity, their brainless approach to guys becomes the evidence that they have nothing in common with other women. A Somali girl will never be able to contemplate on what a brother is trying to achieve by seducing her, or even talking with her. How much brain capacity does it take to realise that the man gets into alot of trouble for the good of her and him too. What disgusts me much is the way Somali girls like to hide their feelings and emotions, even when she loves you she will pretend not to love you. They (somali girls) like to complicate matter from bad to worse, not becouse of wit and cleverness, but becouse of foolishness and lack of understanding. Sometimes, copying other communties wrongly can lead even the so-called educated ladies to act irrational. Whether they are educated or not, the truth is they(somali girls) lack that creativity and the reasoning which other non-somali woman do have. An educated sister will ask you to treat her like a lady lol, how can i treat her like a lady when she is not treating me like i am supposed to be treated? She circles behind me hidding and malgamating the truth with arrogance? The truth is, we dont have women/girls that we can be proud of at all.

My advice to the somali girls is, come back to your senses, we only called you "queens" to make you feel good inside not to behave like a phoney queen.

My advice to guys is, it is time we should be assessing the possibility of intergrating with non-somali girls, they are cool and understanding.

[This message has been edited by MrJibriiL (edited 05-03-2002).]

Hibo   

Go on child ............ let it all out, express those feelings!!

Now,

Do you want a hug?

Hibo   

Ameenah, this is the truth and nothing but the truth. You cannot deny it at all, if u can try to prove me wrong, coz u know it is the truth itself.

Mr. Jibriil................If Khadija dumped you, and xawo Faarah did too, then the girls are not at fault, Heck No they are not Mr. It's your own "stupidity" and 'arrogance' that this had to happen to U. so don't blame the girls. it takes 2 to tango my friend~ I admit not everyone deserves to be 'praised' but don't you dare generalize..... "they have nothing in common with normal women"..........Normal women? you mean the 'women of the WEST'...who will open their legs faster then a bullet, who will sleep with 24 other men including ya father, on the same time? who will throw you out the minute they find someone with a bigger wallet??. Plzzzzzzzzzz Save us the Drama, the STD's and all that other Sh*t they spread around and do date these "normal women" heck marry them if ya want! for all we care!!

First of all, either you're still wearing your diapers or you're one 'Shallow' Faarah! sorry to put you down like this.... but this is what happens when you

bite off more than you can chew!! Nobody put a gun on you head to date these 'abnormal' women , do what you like but plz don't disrespect your sisters!!.. I think the 'problem' is Somali women are too kind! too loving, too caring, too wonderful and this is what happens to them when they take you brothers in "sickness and in health, in joy and in sorrow, in good times and in the bad times, as Ugly or Handsome, for Richer or Poorer till death do you apart".. Who on earth will stand by their Man 100% even if he is nothing but a LOOSER?.. SOMALI Women that is? and what do they get in return?.....Nothing but Disrespect!! Waxba maa'aha Lakiin , Aduunyadu Waa Harka la badiisa galine! What goes around Comes around! when you 60 with heart problems, and in NURSING homes(cuz there is no way in hell that, that non-somali B*tch will take care of ya) you'll know how good our women were to you and ARE! and you will finish your remaining dayz living in regret and everlastingly misery!....... Amiin to that!

There is an Arabic Maahmaah that translates to "He who is not good to his kind(people)Won't be good to another!!

and that is the truth............

You were right about one thing though, THE TRUTH DOES HURT!!

I'm out......

• Like 1

Hibo   

Lady Fatima,

You, my sister is blessed with wisedom.

Mr Jibril.

U know what, that is the truth, UR truth. As U see it and as U believe it to be!

I disagree, i can explain it to U ... but i think i'll let you cool off a lil but more.

All i did, was show U some love and allow you to express Ur lame self .... if U had any sense, you'd know that!

thats all for now,

[This message has been edited by Ameenah (edited 02-05-2002).]

Hibo   

You have only protected your back for the sake of arguement. you've talked of kindness and loyalty, cleanliness and pride but where is it? I mean you got to be kidding here! coz this acusation of being dumped by a xalimo and all is becoming a cliche' girl, talk of the truth not anything else.

I mist agree some girls USE to be kind, loyal, proud and all, but this days all that has changed to nothingness. So tell me what other pride do you have left now? The girls of nowadays are quick to smile at a foreigner than a Somali man, correct me if i am wrong but it is surely disgusting to withstand the sentimentality of this girls. You no longer have the same characteristics our women use to have and what i am saying here is, you girls need to revise your status. you have no know-how of what to do to look like a girl, but you have tried to copy the bad influences of the westerners rather than GOOD.

PS: normal women are the women of the muslim community who are also in the diaspora, i hope you understand that.

[This message has been edited by MrJibriiL (edited 02-05-2002).]

Hibo   

MR JIBRIL HUUNO LISTEN UP EVERY FOOL HAS SOME SAD STORY TO TELL ABOUT SOMALI SISTER SO IF THAT IS HOW U REALLY FEEL ABOUT THEM THEN PLZZZ JUST TELL ME ONE THING WHYYY AND I MEAN WHY R U BOTHERING URSELF TALKING ABOUT THEM JUST GO ON MOVE AND SEE WHAT THESE SO-CALLED NORMAL WOMEN CAN OVER U.

lIKE LADY FATIMA SAIS SO SOMALI WOMEN HAVE PUT UP WITH SO MUCH SHIT FROM THE PAST AND THE FUTURE, AND NEVER NEVER, NEVER EVER COMPLAIN ABOUT IT. SO I SUGEST YOU LOOK AT UR MOTHER AND UR SISTERS IF U HAVE ANY DON'T MEAN TO DIS BUT U DON'T SEEM TO HAVE ANY RELATIONSHIP WITH SOMALI FEMALE'S BY THE WAY U TALK ABOUT THEM AND THEN WORK THROUGHT UR ISSUES WITH SOMALI WOMEN CUS BROTHER U DO HAVE ISSUES SORT IT OUT THEN CAME BACK WIV THE NEW AND IMPROVED MR JIBRIIL AIGHT ENOUGHT SAIDF SAD ASS.

Hibo   

Miss Qalilulah,

Keep you temper under control girl, i am not gonna insult anyone here but instead i am asking questions. The best way to answer a question will be to give me an asnwer but not insults. If you have question then you will get your aswers and if you have answers then we welcome to say them.

[This message has been edited by MrJibriiL (edited 05-03-2002).]

petite   

My dear Jibril,

You are insulting..so if you want your questions answered, then talk nicely and respectfully. Besides, if you think somali girls are so bad, there is a simple solution. ........dump em. There are plenty of other females around for guys like you. So how about a divorce huh??..you go your way, we go ours...and save each other alot of heart break.

Another thing, you sound very bitter and my advice is next time you broach a subject, try to sound less bitter...it ruin your credibility.

ayaanick   

Well: Re-examine?

What do we have here, another case, of a purely brokenhearted brother. I do coincide with the reality that the genuineness does upset, but it is the best thing at the end. Nevertheless, you are a bit generalizing, if you feel that in your heart Somali girls neither are worth your time nor energy, then move on. It is that simple. There are too many Somali brothers who are willing to call them queens, and praise them, whether they are bad mannered, or classy. In another words, we don’t need you to substantiate our lives for us, we can do bad ourselves (if you can only comprehend what that means)!!!!!!!!!

Rent a freaking life while you are at it …

Ayaan Mohamed

Hibo   

Hey MrJibriil,

You are not supposed to talk about Somali girls like that. I think you are partly true but we always keep them under-cover so keep that way.

Hibo   

Jibril, saxiib

are u ok? u sound like an spoiled kid who got dump on his first date with a somali girl & now u going around with blah this, blah that, just work on u game & u will do just fine.

why are u refering "we somali men this" & "they somali girls that" since when did u become the spokes person for somali men? please speak for your self. U don't represent majority of us, u are too narrow minded. I can understand u'r frustaration

frown.gif with the rejection u have receive from somali women but there is no need to result in insult just move to your next target. peace

saxiib, take it easy.

Hibo   
Hey kids, you all know what the problem is, you are just blinding yourselves from it. The problem here is, even guys can't speak the truth in fear that they might be acussed by the girls. Hey guys, you have to make things clear otherwise, the community structure is the brink of collapse. As a man you need to have the strenght to address matters as they are, we can praise ours girls (nothing wrong with that) but the truth shall be whitened. Whether you publicly agree with me or not or even AGREE what i am saying secretly or not, this problems exist. So, guys stop calling them queens for now and lets tell them to change, lets stop this crap of saying Somali girls are like this and that. They(girls) have to learn to be women not out-casts.

Hibo   

Whenever there is a debate about anything, those who know nothing about it's procedures like to discuss your personal things rather than opposing or propossing the motion. Its unfortunate to see brothers/sisters abusing a topic that was meant for discussion for many people.

[This message has been edited by MrJibriiL (edited 02-05-2002).]

Hibo   

jibriil

hore ayaa loo yidhi: xaajada badh baa la huwiyaa huga la saara.

jibiriil, i really understand the points you are raised and the same times the defense it may raise.. I born and raised in somaliland and i was always trying hard to understand the problems between men and women with respect to how somaliland peots described thier experiences as well as my own experiences and observations, and really the mental faculties they may prescribe .. many somaliland peots describe vividly and explore with peotry, lyrics, and drama about the state of somali sociaty, men and women alike.

first off all, the ability to return love initiate or respond is not solely on one gender, one culture and society..things are really more complecated than they seem.. for example, the cilmi boodheris love was un returned and was cruel, however, we did not know the mental state of hodon.. was she shallow, was she unable to understand, or was there other social, pyschological forces at work.. take and other epic love story of somaliland.. in the story of cawrala and calimaax.. the lady was so immotional and really briliant .. in the book, Aqoondarro waa u nacayb jacayl ( the igonorency is the enemity of love) her peoms was so shocking and really chilling..

cali maax sidii joharadeed

yaanan kuu jamayn aan kala jiidanee

mar ila soo joogso...

her brother schocked and remarked..

cawraly cali maax cali sidii joharadeed calan laguu saarye. her love is soo deep and pain full..

. here the sroy is so strange so shoking..

as the story goes, he saved her from drawining and was able to swim with her in the shore of xiis.. she rewarded him with love .. sadly like all love there was a social forces that standed in the way..she knew that he was married, she knew his good ability of mental judgement.. she realy was smart.. the problem was that he really loved her and being illitrate he couldnot understand what she wrote to him.. he asked the help of his inlaws, and really that led in to disaster.. however, you are right, many somali women did not love those who really love them. they may not understand the sweet person is sweet not because he is idiot.. unlike cawrala many of them will not like just because you are poor or too sweet.. there is alot of incidents that the many women dont click the bestmen and run into a dangerous and cruel men..

however, this is not the complete mental state of somali women.. on the other hand, our poets tell us a different story.. take hadraawi, or cadhaysciise, or even gaariye.. these peots dipicted a shocking and deep quality of our women.. they can initiate love, they understand the men who love them , but also there is another social, and economical at force here that really confused our women not to mention the strifes, wars and other factors that worst kind in men unleashed.

take the example of hadraawi..

hoogtooy adduunyoy hoosiiska meeray

hanti niman lahayn baa dumar lagu haweeya

ma ogtahay habeenkii hurdo ima kaxaysoo

and so on..here in this song we can see a very disturbing thing.. MONEY,.. loneliness.

moreover, you are right in some cases , women hurt their best male somali friends, and may turn those gifted lovers in to lap dog... and many women may

really run in to the hand of deadly game they cannot understand how they went in to it

however, many men dispaly this kind of stupidity... they may not love the best women, and may run in to an anaconda, or snake..

I understand however, as we run away our homeland other experiences took shape.

as we became free from the mental or economical ifluences of our pple, we see women are really talking irrationally .. they have been exposed a culture they seem unequiped to handle.. for example, they take the arguments between white men and women .. they dont understand a bit about it ..

forexample, many women did not know english when they came here and after they entered ESL, thay have been exposed to a litrature they can intrepret.. many of them put themselves in the mental thing of vicitims.. they portray them selves as a victims .. even though the compexcaties they came in has nothing to do bieng vicitm.. on the other hand, as they foolishly thought, they have power..even though they are powerless..

moreover, the soap opera has really confused many of them..

on the other, men like women are really some times dont display honestly..

more over,

i completely disagree your recomendations..

things are more complecated as they seem

even though, somali women are really pain in the ass , I will stay with our women .. they are really queen and things are really very complex..

i may post and other response,, and sorry about the mispllings ,, I am in a library and in hurry..