Sign in to follow this  
Hibo

Somali girls and the naked truth

dear brother JIBRIL i feel your pain and at the same time i tend to disagree with you especially when you speak about all the somali girls as 1 no nation is perfect we all got those we rather not mention but having said that the SISTERS shouldn't blaze you like they did instead they should've taken to account what you said and try to give you better explanation in other words INEY KUU NASTEEXEEYAAN EE EHEED anyway my brother i wish i knew the one who made you feel that way trust me i was once there but thanks to other SOMALI QUEEN i'm completely healed now so brother don't give up on your sisters instead let's stick to one another coz we're made for each other.

P.S if the sister you were seeing happened to be what you said you should try to educate her instead of criticising. ONE LOVE BROTHER JIBRIL smile.gif

jibriil my brother you're absolutely right the somali girls are nothing but stupid ,dumb and careless creatures and any girl who tries to deny that should be kicked in the mouth.

they take all our money and they don't wanna give us nothing they tell us to do for them whatever they want and yet they will refuse when you ask them to do a favour for you and they easy to bed and act cheap around the other ppl i know it hurts girls but you're cheap when it comes to other ppl and you open your legs anyother male than your somali males.

so my brother jibriil to hell with somali girls i will never ever date a somali girl again period coz to be honest with you they not worth all the troubles.

back in kenya they were easy to adoomada and the dirty ethiopians and here now they run around with the ugliest adoomada and drug junkie whites so hell no you can tell me they got class they trashie and any gal who wanna argue about that can kiss my donkey's *** . :confused:

nuune   

and you open your legs another male than your somali males

waraa see camal gabdhaha u tartiibi yaah,they are your sisters man

poetress   

Originally posted by MrJibriiL:

Poetress, you are way out of the topic. Be consistent and stop the B.S philosophy.

me dear boy, how blind and brainwashed you are. you think you are a man but u still think like a child. until u can elevate your sense of bein by by indulging and cherishing your culture, you will remain as such. like it says in the Quran "And we put you in clans so you can be familiar to you neighbour." god made you somali for His own imperical reasoning, and what better to make of his blessing than to better your people to strive on the path of righteousness?? i also see how, since i speak the truth while expressing my thoughts through elquoance and coherencey, they have somehow become ambiguously understandable to you. to put in lamas terms, i suggest you check ya self. you might try your hardest to escape Somali, but you can never fit into another culture. you think that you have somehow become more educated for thinking you are smarter or better than a somali female?? you are the apitomy (look the word up) of patheticness and you disgust me. i pray, in order to salvage my ideal of human characteristics, i don't run into any people like you.

Have a nice day

QalQaali   

Salams

MrJibril.

Waryaa Sidee Ilaahay kuu galay.

Yarka Midbaa Tabeelaysay tolow.

Mise Midbaa Ku tuftay(aheey ah ) (Bi i waa Mr Jibril)

Lemme tell u somein aight. Somalian women/girls are the Finest Sisters around aight. If u had bad Experiance with 1 or 2 of them That doesn't mean they all bad bro.

So Sit down on ur own and rethink about what u have said in puplic.

Somalian Princess (Alow Naa Daa)(alow Noo Barakee) (alow inra bada ku jirtana ka soo saar)..lol Peace

1 love

Q

Waxaanan aniga fahmeyn wiilashaan inteey internetka soo galaan oo eey caynaayaan gabdhaha soomali walaalayaal fiiriya ayaamo badan ayaan meeshaan intaan soo galay aan aqriyay waxaa isku jawaabeysan horta hadey idin la tahay dhibaato noo taal maxaad ugu qoreysaan af ingiriis ajanabi kasta ayaa inteey soo galaan ayeey aqristaan ma waxeey idin la tahay hadhoow in eey xushmeyn doonan walaalihiin,hadii farta la isku fiiqo oo la dhaho hebel iyo hebel walaashiis waaye oo walaashey saan ma aha beri walaashaa baa ajanabi intuu u imaado ayuu ku leeyahay

SOMALI GIRLS ARE TRASH OR CHEAP koos wiilasheena haddey site kasta nagu caynaayaan ma ajanabi baa naga xishoonaaya.

Horta waxaa jirta wax la dhaho isku ceyb qaris hadiinaan isku ceyb qarineyn oo aad rabtaan in aad banaanka soo dhigtaan afkiina ku qora seey anaga kaliya noogu ekaato

OG Moti   

Mr Jebril, it seems to me you are so angry and your words are so ugly when you talk about somali girls then you get into somalilanders and south and testless topics, bother it seems to me you are talking out of experience, which mean someone you really loved who is somalian had told you"baska danbe soo raac" brother i said somethings about somali girls before and i was polite, and it was not bad things as you saying,

brother i feel that in real life.. you are controlled by a girl, she might be somalian, who gave you hard time in life and you can not stand for youself, so maybe this somaliaonline services is the perfect place to express yourself, smart thing to do, but brother expressing here will not help you with your women, if she is hard on you and controlling you, take your bags and leave the house, go to another state or country, but dont come here and insult all of the nation's daughters. brother i know how you feel, it is so hard to stay with a lady like ur lady, i have seen it before god help you..

any way I thank you so much for 2 reasons

reason 1: the girls will forget about me and what i said, and will understand my words when they read ur post

reason 2: now i realize their are some somali men who are so testless and deserve nothing from the sisters but total $$$hit...

peace

Faheema.   

O.G Moti I see Mr JibriiL took your Talo ;)

Somebody was bitter, miskiin lets hope he found a xaliimo that swept him of his feet :D

Seems like the interesting people and the controversial topics have disappeared at the same time :confused:

Mr.Jibriil

Asalaamu alaikum walalo!

Firstly, are u muslim? if yes, then you need to ask yourself

What Is the status of a Women in Islam?

Islam sees a woman, whether single or married, as an individual in her

own right,etc.

So what your saying here is "Somali girls dont click at all"

Your english should be FIXED, "SOMALI GIRLS", maybe you should say

some somali girls, walalo you need you

check yourself.

However walaahi I somewhat do understand what you mean and some of the things you

said are true. Well to me you're quite hurt.

But you pushed it alittle and you did not think twice, so again check yourself.

You said,

"My advice to the somali girls is, come back to your senses,

we only called you "queens"

to make you feel good inside not to behave like a phoney queen."

And i say, Thank you. But don't give us PHONEY adive.

Also u said,

"My advice to guys is, it is time we should be assessing

the possibility of intergrating with non-somali girls,

they are cool and understanding."

And I say,

Go on guys, intergrate with non-somali girls, it's ok as long as they are MUSLIM.

Mr.Jibriil fearing allah, and respect Your muslim SISTERS, because at the end of the day your our muslim brother.

wa'alaikum salaam.......

NGONGE   

^^^You do realise that his original post was written over two years ago, don’t you?

He probably changed his mind now or even not a regular member of the site anymore. :(

code:

Let us go back to unfinished business

Originally posted by :

Truths hurts but sometimes without it can be more hurtful than letting it out. The naked truth is that Somali girls dont click at all, we(men) might have called them "Queens" so many times without realising how shallow they(girls) are sometimes. We have written poetry and even sang for them many times but i feel those praises are wrongly directed to the Somali girls.

Why would you praise a girl who is even hard to deal with or understand? You can deal with a deaf/blind individual knowing that they have a disabilty, but Somali girls dont have any, they are naturally slow. Their ********* never ends as we (men) don't see that ********* , their brainless approach to guys becomes the evidence that they have nothing in common with other women.

A Somali girl will never be able to contemplate on what a brother is trying to achieve by seducing her, or even talking with her. How much brain capacity does it take to realise that the man gets into alot of trouble for the good of her and him too.

What disgusts me much is the way Somali girls like to hide their feelings and emotions, even when she loves you she will pretend not to love you. They (somali girls) like to complicate matter from bad to worse, not becouse of wit and cleverness, but becouse of foolishness and lack of understanding.

Sometimes, copying other communties wrongly can lead even the so-called educated ladies to act irrational. Whether they are educated or not, the truth is they(somali girls) lack that creativity and the reasoning which other non-somali woman do have.

An educated sister will ask you to treat her like a lady lol, how can i treat her like a lady when she is not treating me like i am supposed to be treated? She circles behind me hidding and malgamating the truth with arrogance? The truth is, we dont have women/girls that we can be proud of at all.

My advice to the somali girls is, come back to your senses, we only called you "queens" to make you feel good inside not to behave like a phoney queen.

My advice to guys is, it is time we should be assessing the possibility of intergrating with non-somali girls, they are cool and understanding.

Hey, you all know what the problem is, you are just blinding yourselves from it. The problem here is, even guys can't speak the truth in fear that they might be acussed by the girls. Hey guys, you have to make things clear otherwise, the community structure is the brink of collapse. As a man you need to have the strenght to address matters as they are, we can praise ours girls (nothing wrong with that) but the truth shall be whitened. Whether you publicly agree with me or not or even AGREE what i am saying secretly or not, this problems exist. So, guys stop calling them queens for now and lets tell them to change, lets stop this crap of saying Somali girls are like this and that. They(girls) have to learn to be women not out-casts.

J.Lee   

^I disagree but it was an entertaining read.

You can deal with a deaf/blind individual knowing that they have a disabilty, but Somali girls dont have any, they are naturally slow.

Looooooooooooooooool@naturally slow. :D