Sign in to follow this  
Hibo

Somali girls and the naked truth

Chimera   

^^Its just a silly sissy sob story, guys like him and the one in the opening post are such an embarrassment to the world of Somali men. These guys because of their own shortcomings find themselves ignored by the other side, and then try to emotionally blackmail these self-respecting sisters by using the Somali name, when that doesn't work they spend hours, sometimes days creating topics, videos etc where they insult women.

As I said before they are a major embarrassment to the majority of Somali men, who like me cringe when they see longwinded posts such as his, because most of us have great natural relations with our Somali sisters, plenty of times ajanabis have asked me to hitch them with one and none of the sisters were interested. Millions of Somali men everyday have the pleasure of being loved by a Somali woman, but sissy-clowns like "Cabdisomali" with their little sob stories want to make us believe our Somali sisters are anything but Queens? Who are they kidding?, most of the time guys like him waste their days in a maqaayad with the same sex, backbiting about the other sex, and suddenly they are experts?

LOL, WHAT A JOKE!

Cabdi I truly hope characters like you never get a chance with a Qalanjo, Insha-allah, that would be such a waste. :D

Cara.   

Whoa. SOLers sure used to be colorful. Now every one is so BORING :D

**Off to start a fight with someone, anyone**

Aaliyyah   

Adam said all there is to say...Now that I read everything this guy is insulting us to an extreme level subhanalah and yet trying to justify that he wasnt dumbed. In one part he calls bunch of girls sitting at a coffee place retarded? like he doesnt even know them and then his friend calls them immature?? why thou ma idinka la hadlayba mise you wanted them winking at you across the table when they dont even know you??? waa yaab...mesha mala yacni iyo qashin ayuu kusoo qoray not even worth to be commented on...

salaam

Ismalura   

You write;

In addition, something needs has to be done about these soft brothers: oo gabdhaha u nacamleeya no matter what. These passive brothers also ruined things for us, by being too close with them girls; to the point where they (girls) can’t tell the difference between them and their female friends! And so when a real bro steps up to the plate and lets them know what’s up; the fact he is not after their friendship, but something more. They are confused, cuz she is used to the sissies.

See that is the root of your problem @ Cabdi Somali the desire to hide behind being a real brother or a real man.It doesn't make you less of a man to open up and show tenderness to a woman after all that is what love is about.

Inadeer let down your guard, face up to your insecurities and correct what is wrong with you. Looking at hadalkaaga I am not surprised that you have had such bad experiences with women. You get back what you give and deserve....

"When you come looking for sugar, your bag will be examined to see how much it can hold it will be filled accordingly" Rumi

@ Chimere thanks for standing up for us ! We appreciate you guys too.

Oh-Uh another pissed off Cabdi. War heedhe i dhagayso, the fact that you're writing shit like "anaga ajnabi ka dharagnaa iyo cadaan baan ku dari karnaa" tells me that you're at no stage to be with a real Somali girl. You sound very young and immature. Just because the girl who rejected you started walking your direction doesnt mean she changed her mind or wants you.

Mideeda kale, all the shit aad soo taxday, I don't anything tangible. What's wrong with Somalida?

Acuudibilayso, carabaha iyo hindida iska daa. Focus on your studies. And when you think you're ready for a serious relationship find someone respectable and don't judge.

I post this just as an example of the shallowness naagaha Somalida ee West-iga. What I & the brother b4 have 2 say is something bigger than us. Pls don't b simple-mided.

"Gabdhaha Somalida ee Maraykanka oo iska indha tira Jaceylka wiilasha aan gawaarida wadan

Inta badan gabdhaha Soomaalida ee ku nool dalka Mareykanka ayaa sanadihii ugu dambeeyay la soo baxay dabeecado ay la yaabeen ragga Soomaalida ee damaca kala dhaxeeyo.

Daraasad lagu sameeyay gabdhaha Soomaalida ee Mareykanka iyo Kanada ayaa lagu ogaaday inay %75 ka boodaan ,wiilkii aan wadan gaari ,si kastoo ay u sareeyso tacliintiisa iyo quruxdiisa.

“Waan ka helay dhab ahaantii,dhowr mar ayaan kulanay,iyada qudheeda way iga heshay,way ii imaan jirtay,laakiin galabtii dambe ayey iga codsatay inaan gurigeeda ku booqdo,laakiin waxaan waydiiyay Street-ka xaafadeeda taga,waxay iigu jawaabtay soo raac,Highway hebel,laakiin waxaan ku iri,ma wato gaariye,baskee taga xaafadiina,dabadeedna waxay iigu jawaabtay”Raali iga ahoow,hadii aadan gaari wadan”ayuu yiri Wiil Soomaaliyeed ee Mastered ka diyaariyay Minnesota.

Wiilkaas oo magaciisa ku koobay A.A.Y waxaa uu tibaaxay inuu mudo joogay Mareykanka,hadana markii uu la yaabay uu asaxaabtiisa waydiiyay,laakiin ay u sheegeen inay sanadihii dambe gabdhaha Mareykanka iyo Kanada dhaqankaas ku sii badanayay oo aysan la haasaawin mar hadii uu wiilka gaari lahayn.

Mr A.A.Y wuxuu calaamatu su-aal saaray,gabdhaha Soomaalida maxay ragga hantida,aqoonta ,dabeecada,diinta,quruxda leh kaga jeclaadeen kuwa gaariga"

webmaster@dhacdo.com

dhacdo@hotmail.com

http://dhacdo.com/news.php?readmore=51#comments

Ismalura   

Originally posted by Cabdisomali:

quote:

@ Chimere thanks for standing up for us ! We appreciate you guys too.

Wow, good job, girls r impressed with u! Happy? Keep up nacamleenta Abti. [/QB]
It takes a gentle man to impress a lady Cabdi. It is not nacamleyn it is appreciating the good of your people. Somali women have always been there for their men(brothers, husbands and sons) and are simply the best.

Ismalura   

Cabdi many of us live in qurbaha and are as Somali as can be. There are many great Somali sisters in qurabaha if only you alter your personality and sort out your own issues !

Originally posted by Chimera:

^^Its just a silly sissy sob story, guys like him and the one in the opening post are such an embarrassment to the world of Somali men. These guys because of their own shortcomings find themselves ignored by the other side, and then try to emotionally blackmail these self-respecting sisters by using the Somali name, when that doesn't work they spend hours, sometimes days creating topics, videos etc where they insult women.

As I said before they are a major embarrassment to the majority of Somali men, who like me cringe when they see longwinded posts such as his, because most of us have great natural relations with our Somali sisters, plenty of times ajanabis have asked me to hitch them with one and none of the sisters were interested. Millions of Somali men everyday have the pleasure of being loved by a Somali woman, but sissy-clowns like "Cabdisomali" with their little sob stories want to make us believe our Somali sisters are anything but Queens? Who are they kidding?, most of the time guys like him waste their days in a maqaayad with the same sex, backbiting about the other sex, and suddenly they are experts?

LOL, WHAT A JOKE!

Cabdi I truly hope characters like you never get a chance with a Qalanjo, Insha-allah, that would be such a waste.
:D

I know your kind; but won't say the name we have for your like. You call me sissy; which I guess makes you Macho right? Loool Dissing your fellow brothers in front of girls is the way aa ku qarabataan, gabdhahana way ogyihiin! But worse, when it comes to confronting your brothers you are very tough; but with other guys, well, all brothers know.

Hey wait, how did I miss this earlier:

plenty of times ajanabis have asked me to hitch them with one and none of the sisters were interested.

Which means you asked the Somali girls on behalf of the foreign men; and so you are ... a you know what.. for the foriegners?? Loool Bro, case closed, call me sissy and whatever else you like.. Lool

I did not know this (until now) ineyl gabdhihii 'Somalida' "very cheap and very clean" ayey adoonta Jamaicanka u bixiyeen. Akhas caleeg... Oh well, I guess a drug dealing adoon but one who has a car; is better than a good looking and an educated Somali brother; but who does not own a car (although probably could, if wanted to)!

Like I said, I didn't want to continue this topic. But cuz some of you took the time to read my long comment; so as a matter of respect I have to.

Mj is a nut---dividing people.WHAT!!!!

Somali is somali,Shut up *****,I'm from that area & I love all my somali people.Don't come into these discussions.