Sign in to follow this  
Crystal_Clear

somali men Part II

Ibtisam   

CL; lool, just tell him thanks, and move on dear, it is not a big deal. By the way what was the worse present you got on Vday or who was the worst person that gave you a present on Vday? I'm already laughin thinking of answers

Captain: sure, send on :D

ibti dont make me start crying the worse person was this nigerian guy last year in uni... i could not belive the audacity how could he possibly woke up in the morning and thought 2 himself i have a chance with that gal let me go and get her a gift and wish her vday i wanted grrrrr i nearly took my shoes and did the somali thing and bet the shidh out of him with it.

worse gift was a primark flowers and the tag was still on them.

Originally posted by Captain Xalane:

Jacelbaro,come on bro,do tell what u got for a V day present last year?I got a pair of boots,a mosquito net and a kettle.
:D

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL ,,,,,,,,Last year i got nothing ! !

This year ,,,, Hmmm ,, i'm still receiving some stuff but will tell ya next year IA ,,,, :D

Ibtisam   

^^no thanks dear :rolleyes:

CL loooooooooooooooooool ROTFL looooool

Primark looool, maybe he knew you like that place so much, they do flowers? looooooooool

No thanks?wait a sec,hey cynical l,u still have ur dacas right,beat the shid out of ibti,she asked for it.No thanks kulaha on public but the got guts to tell me ''happy v day to u too' in my luuq. icon_razz.gif

so ibti how abt u what did u get and from who come on ure guts out please.... captain i knw ibti is such a coward she does things on the low low and pretends she is miss 2goody 2 shoes... when i knw she is a regular @shoreditch central how so coy

and captain she likes it ruff and i dont want to temp her with my dacas dee..

Hunguri   

Somali men Part 2

JB, is this a thread or a house wife, where women come and exchange their dayly bala bala ;) ??

Reminder

:D Somali men part 2, ????????