Sign in to follow this  
Crystal_Clear

somali men Part II

Ibtisam   

lool. Good to know you are okay.... i told you to stop dreaming about farahs when crossing roads :D or at least look where you are going!

miskeen ahaa woman leave me alone am gona be wearing my sad PJ and a buckett of my 2 fav man BEN& JERRY and make sure am geard up for desp housewife to come one.... OHH LORD let me start crying now ( thinking abt what crying noise i can make) mabaaah mabaaah

ps am gona start looking for a part time BF now for me would u like one ibti i am sure u do cats as life companions are not that good u knw.

Ibtisam   

No thanks :rolleyes: my 9 cats any day. What the hell is a part time boy friend anyway, naa hooi joog :D seriously, you are gonna get your self in so much trouble!

What the hell is a sad PJ? I think you let Men control your happiness too much dear. :rolleyes: try leave them alone for a year, i promise you, you won't look back. :D and when did ben&jerry become a comfort thing, and why on earth do you watch such trash as desperate house wife???? Gosh no wonder you think men are the centre of the universe :rolleyes:

ohh bless u dont worry hun i wont tell people that me and u where watching a bollywood movie 2gether last sunday and u cried when the gal got the boi , did the woshy woshy stuff and u letter made me promise that i will go with u to the indian wedding Bureau to look for ure salman khan... dont worry ure secrt is safe with me i shall take it to my grave.

ibti lol let me teach u some stuff

BOI=boy

woshy woshy= cudlez, kisses etc

salman khan= ure future indian husbands name

sad pj= that barbie pajamas u have under the bed

part time bf = well one u meet up seasonly ie on big holidays only and the odd night outs

anything else u would like me to teach u?

Ibtisam   

so i cried when the girl got the boy, and they kissed and cudled? but why would i cry? i thought that was normal, there is nothing sad about it (well other than the fact she just ruined her whole life! lol)

Why do i have a future indian husband, and why the hell does he have a female name??

You have barbie PJ under your bed? loool what on earth for?

Part time Bf: what you described above is called qick bang wang or *h*o*e'ish behaviour :rolleyes: i suggest you stay away from it.

No thanks i don't want to learn any thing else from you, you crazy women! :D

ibti darling pretending ure iron woman for SOL users is sad, just admit it u cry when u see loved up people coz u wish it was u,( dont worry u will be pretty oneday)

salman name is a manz name, and yes PT bf is not wam bam goodbye case i mean since i dont want a full time bf u only use and abuse when u need and the rest of year u enjoy ure blissful life.

ps the barbie pj is ures under ure bed not mine daaah, stick with me yaree u might learn a thing or 2 u knw like how to make bariis with the rice maker lolv LOL

Ibtisam   

whatever girl :rolleyes: loooooooooooool @crying when you see loved up ppl (it must mean i spend the whole day cry, i live in London for god sake, thats all i see, it does not bother me, in fact i hardly notice (unless they make a lot fo noise!) looool

no one is here 2 annoy thats the problem dam i just got cought doing something i should not be doing in the office darn darn darn...

ps i think people are watching uz in silence mhh thats mighty coward of them dont u think?