Sign in to follow this  
Crystal_Clear

somali men Part II

Khalaf   

ahhhhhh cynical ina adeer um a cool brotha....not as cool as JB but still cool...but walaaley can u be serious for one moment? is that all u know? talking about men, shopping, and sperm banks? Bal ka waran!

Hunguri   

Cynical Lady Explanation and the meaning

1. like or characteristic of a cynic; distrusting or disparaging the motives of others.

2. showing contempt for accepted standards of honesty or morality by one's actions, esp. by actions that exploit the scruples of others.

3. bitterly or sneeringly distrustful, contemptuous, or pessimistic.

And many more smile.gif

Synonyms 1, 3. Cynical, pessimistic, sarcastic, satirical imply holding a low opinion of humanity. Cynical suggests a disbelief in the sincerity of human motives: cynical about honesty. Pessimistic implies a more or less habitual :D ,

Im sure beign greedy (Hunguri) is much better though!!!

hahhahahahaahha@hunguri was that me in a nutshell?

khalaf me and ibti and jb like to kill of time and i joke alot so i dont have time to be serious walalo so if u want someone 2 share that serious side of ures i assure u there plenty in here but for me i bow out on that.

ps i dont knw if ure a decent guy or not thats none of my business i assure u, but i never brought ure decency into qs no did i?

Hunguri   

lool @ cynical!

Yeah, I wanted to explain this to ibtisama ;) . So, that she does n't mix up this with the Cilincal sperm Banks, that she always talk about lool. "Arraw in the Dog" ;)

Ibtisam   

^^yeah but he brought your decency into question honey smile.gif

Khalaf i think this little discussion of ours is not going anywhere, so just isskaa daaf, i told you i found your comments offensive, and you are making a big issue out of it! as for me being two face, i could not care less what you or anyone else thinks of me, if you don't like it, deal with it. END OF. I'm not here to make you like me nor I'm here to tell people about myself or my true face as you call it. :D

Khalaf   

lol @ yall........IB exactly two face walaa icon_razz.gif ...

CL i was being sarcastic @ not being cool as JB dude is how much older den me? :D ar ninyahow bet u never get stressed out keep ya head up homie ... all u guys do is joke...i didnt talk about decensy CL....but walaalshey just out of curiosity outside of this joint do u discuss serious issues like deen its important... u too JB?........or are u those type that puts to the side?

get back to your kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk....

Hunguri   

CL,Ibti,JC shame on you shame shame, why r you all siding against the little boy "Khalaf" :D . Hey, stop fighting like the Nigerians acuudkoow!

Hunguri   

What else than breaking your white big teeth. Beleive me, waa isku kaa laba rogayaa like Jacky Chan did in "Rush Hour" !! I warn you back off!!