Sign in to follow this  
Crystal_Clear

somali men Part II

Ibtisam   

^^^what were you doing that you should not have been??

naa i think everyone else does some work during their working hrs and does not doss as much as me and you :D

what are u trying 2 say i assure u am doing work am just so bloody good at multi tasking thats all (i hear woman are good at that and i guess me and u are perfect eg of that hi HI )

ps i was chatting up 2 a rival company abt possible move.... and flirting along the way ...

BLESS HIM AM GETTING THE EVILS NOW!!!!

It is a sperm bank company dee... sales and marketing woman please dont insult the ppl who do those jobs by adding me on their list.

am moving up market now to harley street sperm bank company this one caters for the rich who want good quality stuff. u seee i never lie

Ibtisam   

trust me i know! lool; next topic please.

i have a question for you: where do you see your future (country/ job (we already know you want 5kids :rolleyes: and a dude to help wid em) what drives you as a person?

thats awful serious qs dont u think?

money money money thats the only thing that drives me am mercenary throw and throw. i choose job interms of money inshallah i will make it and marry it so there u go. well am going bk 2 uni in sep to do masters so in terms of future i see me in Geneva inshallah. how abt u dam did i just talk abt me.... mhh

Ibtisam   

You are going back for your masters! loool! good luck girl! :D

They are not serious questions, they are normal questions that you ask your self everyday.

I'm bit concerned about Money, money and more money though! what are you trying to do, buy people! :D

ohh i made th poor gal run ... what do u mean 2 direct thats was very simple qs u knw...

so what abt u yaree dee ans the bloody qs i dont have all day just 15min left now bef i dash @ bar

Khalaf   

loooooooooooooooool@ you two.....who gave u jobs horta... dont u know your boss reads what u write ladies?...i hope i dont sound like an extermists sometimes....IBs plan is go to the so called small country :rolleyes: .....and her edos will marry her to a qaldan :rolleyes: .....shell have 5 kids by time she 27.....btw many ppl here are in late 20s :eek: ......why aint cha married yet? ....u got an expiration date u know after 25 u become a charity case...u got 2 years CL ;)