Sign in to follow this  
Crystal_Clear

somali men Part II

I BEG URE PARDON I RESENT THAT FACT THAT U SAID I HAVE AN EXP DATE ATTACHED ON ME HOW DARE U.....Oh Do not attack me with your exp date its always too slow for me since i took the prec of saving my eggs in a fertility clinic so I cannot be dictated to by such matters now thank u very much.

ps ure so true abt ibti yes she was not lucky in finding a husband in urub so now she is casting her net as wide as somalia with main attraction being her basaboor that would surely land her a bona fide faraax...

Ibtisam   

^^^loool^ you crack me up! lool

Khalaf:

loooooooooooooooool@ you two.....who gave u jobs horta... dont u know your boss reads what u write ladies?...i hope i dont sound like an extremists sometimes....

My boss does not spy on me, and i do my job well, and you do sound like an extremists (although i hate that word)

IBs plan is go to the so called small country .....and her edos will marry her to a
qaldan
.....shell have 5 kids by time she 27.....

I don't like racist people, take your hate else where. Why are you so bitter, and why are you obsessed with what i marry :rolleyes: seriously i feel sorry for you, for someone so young to be so ill mannered :rolleyes:

btw many ppl here are in late 20s ......why aren’t you married yet? ....u got an expiration date u know after 25 u become a charity case...u got 2 years CL

What are you, the marriage police, lets see who marries you rude *** self (you are 21 now, will see where you are at when you are 25, shall we?)

Khalaf   

loooooool ma kaftan ib u sound serious.....i am joking ina abti its me whats up.....n i am not 21 and inshallah by 25 i will be millionare wit a wife and kids, and big house next to my hooyo macaan and all my family in tanzania :D ...

CL ur funny walaa sperm bank kulaha.....u two can get back to your shunkaansi waan ni daafey.

Ibtisam   

Khalaf behind every joke there is some truth to it, special when you crack the same dry joke every time you respond to me!. iidiik baan kuu iiri (after you make sense of that) it is insulting, same way you won't let a white person call you nigga, even if they were your friend and they are saying it as a joke.

Gosh you should marry CL you have your love for money in common!

Khalaf   

Originally posted by ibtisam:

Khalaf behind every joke there is some truth to it, special when you crack the same dry joke every time you respond to me!. iidiik baan kuu iiri (after you make sense of that) it is insulting, same way you won't let a white person call you nigga, even if they were your friend and they are saying it as a joke.

Gosh you should marry CL you have your love for money in common!

what do u believe to be the truth behind my "dry" joke then ib?

Khalaf   

My anger towards what, venting say what? and u dont know what i think since u compared me to a white person (sheshayo an outsider) calling a black nigga...is qaldan offensive maybe to u but not to other somalis i know around da block. anyway u are upset, inshallah khayr. peace

Ibtisam   

I'm not upset, I just told you not call people names, and I’m not the people around your block and nor are the people on this forum. And to answer you question yes calling someone Qaldan is offensive. I hope you got the meaning behind a white person calling a black person nigga--- clearly you did not, so let me break it down for you (you are not Pakistan, so you can not call someone a Paki, in the same way you are not what you term "qaldan" hence it disqualifies you from calling someone qaldan)

cheers.

Khalaf   

Originally posted by ibtisam:

I'm not upset, I just told you not call people names, and I’m not the people around your block and nor are the people on this forum. And to answer you question yes calling someone Qaldan is offensive. I hope you got the meaning behind a white person calling a black person nigga--- clearly you did not, so let me break it down for you (you are not Pakistan, so you can not call someone a Paki, in the same way you are not what you term "qaldan" hence it disqualifies you from calling someone qaldan)

cheers.

okey walaalshiis i promise i wont say it anymore, iiga ralii naqo btw walaa i dont even know what qaldan means i just hear it between da brothers...but white n black are diff races, same thing wit pakis....but somali wa somali, we are walaalo...ha iga digiin qof outsider ah. nabad gelyo

Khalaf   

^^^^^what a dummy hahaha...ralii iga naqo kulaha yaan ka danbi galey? allah gabartu kiber badana! mel kala bey ka xanaaqsan tahay ee hada baan ku fahmey haye!......ib wa igu deshey runti lol.....I didn’t even call u qaldan marka what da deal....u c her edab dhero .....u got upset if I call some cat a qaldan? wa shaash.... qaldan qaldan qaldan sounds cool init its all good nuttin to it ;) ....say whatever u want against me or my “people” buttlander sounds cool nooh...... i don’t care......I know u are not capable of xasidnimo not cool runti u didnt give me the same credit its all good tho.... nabad ba iga heleysa hada ka diib.....but taan ii ogo hadaba wanaaga da baan jacalahay anigu walaalshay ee ha iga xanaaqiin aight.

^^^check out my af somali big pimping. :cool:

Ibtisam   

Khalaf are you suffering from split personality lately?? what the hell??

I did not read your second post (i did try but got bored for reading....and lol...and a mix of random letters and made up somali :rolleyes:

The issue is not if you said it to me or not, or if i am or not, the issue is it is an offensive term (which you say you don't know what it means) what the hell are you using it for? :rolleyes:

CL get lost, love kuulaah!(happy v day to you and your farah by the way:D)

Jac: naacas baad taahi, waan kuu keeni iinaatan CL laad daahoo, aad siitaaya, so you are beyond help, you had it handed to you in a beelaad, which did not know how to accept it :rolleye:

come one now dont be fisty ibti u knw i love u and happy vday 2 u 2.... (mhh i have roses on my desk already and a note now with no name bloody hell this is annoying indeed) as for handing me on platter for jacl yaree how can a 50yrs get on with a 20yrs old shame on u for attempting 2 hook up a pensioner....

morning 2 u all....

ps a sex tape is moving around the office 2 day i cant wait 2 see it mhhhhhhh someone in the office has been doing someone and guess where in the photocopy room ,,,,,,

Ibtisam   

^^^in a sperm bank :rolleyes: loool. Do you work in Albert Square or soemthing dear, seriously, and why on earth would you be so interested in seeing it anyway :rolleyes: waa maarakan kaa yaabjiria!

p.s. Why does no name annoy you? I love that, it means you got a free present and you don't ve to deal with politely telling them "computer says no" :D