Sign in to follow this  
Crystal_Clear

somali men Part II

Ask me about Ibt ,, we're both here and answer your questions ,,, but first you shoud tell us what u did to CL ,,,,,,,,,,

Or i'm gonna call i-know-what-you-did-lastnight office ,,,,, :D

WARYAA Stop iska yeelyeelka niyow ,,,,,,,, just admit ,,,,,, and remember our phone conversation yesterday yaah ... :D

Now ,, give a lil secret to Ibtisam or i will ,,,,,

Geez,ok ok.C lady is fine,just called her mom and guess what eedo said,she said that gabadha got some flu.JB u have been coughing yesterday,are u sure u did not do anything that u shouldn't have been doing?And about the phone thing,if u tell,me gonna find u.hayuuy. :mad:

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk@CL ,,,,,,,

I knew he is gonna ruin your day CL ,,,,,,,, Sorry sistah ,,,,, i'm gonna karbaash him to hard ,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Ibtisam ,, look at these two ,,,, :D

captain beenta daa u knw what u did last night and it was not jacl who gave me the flu he infact got me the taxi home when u pulled a runner after the bill came..... stingy faraxx waxiid

hey that aint my fault,i spent everything on the gifts.And by the way,that restaurant wasn't cheap,they ripped us off and u denied me to even complain.Now,hana qarxinin ee amuus bal.

JB,the taxi u paid was from ur pocket,u ain't gonna cut that from the deenta aan kugu lahaa.

captain omg how dare u even say the flowers u got from primark was expensive bloody hell u even left the price tag on it and it was £1.50 yes the rest was not cheap but u ran bef the bill came now how chivalrousis of u.

bloody cheap skt i spent the whole night washing dishes coz i could not afford the payment i got home the wee hrs of the morning with pain in places i dont knw existed.