Sign in to follow this  
Crystal_Clear

somali men Part II

Hunguri   

Hunguri,i knew it was a matter of seconds before u showed up,all the same soo dhawoow.

Captain, Warka ii bal balaadhi ;) . Can u please simplify that ??

Originally posted by cynical lady:

lol its an indian restaurant in Knightsbridge.

Really?This is where am going tonight.Good lord! smile.gif

P.s.Am not gonna be suprised if JB shows up there before me.

Well,i was going to an indian restaurant in knightsbridge,but i didn't make the reservations,she did, and my good guess is that its the same restaurant as u are going.All the same,its all good.

Ibtisam   

looool CL you better do a U-turn right there and change of plan. You don't want Farah's camping out your take away shop, when you walk in with your farah :D this time don't post where you are going on internet sites :D

mhh since its on reservation and its fully booked and i have never seen a mali dude on those area am not worried i knw the ones who will venture out will make it as far as bayswater or edg'road.

Khalaf   

Originally posted by ibtisam:

[QB] Khalaf are you suffering from split personality lately?? what the hell??

I did not read your second post (i did try but got bored for reading....and lol...and a mix of random letters and made up somali :rolleyes:

The issue is not if you said it to me or not, or if i am or not, the issue is it is an offensive term (which you say you don't know what it means) what the hell are you using it for? :rolleyes:

CL get lost, love kuulaah!(happy v day to you and your farah by the way:D)

Allah gabartu (means girl u here) wa laba wajiley (two faced). Jooji two facenimo walaalshey. ;)

walaalshey CL:

“Sure God created man before woman, but then again you always make a rough draft before creating the final masterpiece.”

^^^this quote is unislamic ina adeer it gives human inperfections qualities to Allah swt. mida kale on V-day muslims dont celebrate it incase u didnt know because its innovation (not of the sunnah) and every innovation leads to hellfire....serious bidness ;)