Sign in to follow this  
Crystal_Clear

somali men Part II

Ibtisam   

^^^thats the problem! When you have an Irish Guy who understands your LAng, there was no point here writing ajanabi to avoid offending you :D

Ibtisam   

^^go on?? split the beans, she is gonna give me a full up date anyway, don't you know girls talk (about everything, sooner or later I’m hear how you flopped big time, so you might as well get your side heard first :D

ha ha ha.JB,alright,am gonna tell,but don't blame me later.Yesterday we had a deal,after listening to ur thousand reasons why u should go there instead of me,u know that i did let u go,So tell us now,how was the restaurant,did u enjoy ur time with her?Aniga i confess that i punched the dude that was with her and got him out of ur way as i promised i would.Its now ur turn,me told the truth.Tell us what happened in that restaurant now. :D

Ibtisam   

^^lool^^ nice come back. Haaye JACy biie sheekadi kuu jeestah :D

Either way i'm worried what you two did to the poor girl, she did not show up for work today and her phone has been off. I might have to call 999 is she does not show up soon!

haha ,, u can call 999 or 777 or whateva u want but CX has to answer this question ,,,,, and why he is awake and working while there is no sign of her until now ,,,,,,,,,,

Time to call FBI i guess ,,,,,,,,, :D