Sign in to follow this  
Juje

Madaxweynaha Soomaaliya oo la kulmay Madaxweynaha Rwanda + Pics

NGONGE   

^^ Sometimes you just let your fingers get carried away, you mad witch. :D

Talking of dishes and Sh. Sharif, how many are we talking here? Four? Only I know this lovely dish that has been dying to be put on the menu and I fear you broke her heart with this revelation of yours. :D

Originally posted by NGONGE:

Nothing that the one before him did not do, saaxib. How long has he been in the job now and what did he actually do that may give people hope?

Did he sit down and talk to Al Shabab (even on the phone)?

Did he talk to Sh. Aways?

Is there anything different about Somalia today? Other than the new face on the top chair! Come on, face it saaxib, Sh. Armani (how about this new name? Note it down) has let you down.

Your questions are meaningless. Sharif is talking to his opponents. A lot of people are helping him on that.

You want to reduce the whole Somali conflict to mere phone calls. It ‘s not about Aweys, has never been. It’s about alshabaab. And alshabaab, yaa NG, has no telephone numbers :D . Instead, they have banners. They have political billboards. Sharif got their message loud and clear. He read, and understood them very well.

UNISOM will gradually withdraw, and Islamic Sharicah will, slowly but surely, be adopted. In the meantime, the political engagements and dialogue will continue. You will continue to deny it, and we will continue to report it.

How Somalia is different today than it was a year ago?

Ethiopia is no longer an issue

Peace reigns in majority of Somali lands

There is a roadmap for peace

Of course you will deny all of this, as you have done before, but it’s the truth.

Originally posted by wacdaraha_aduunka:

Cadaan iyo shariif kala dheera.Walle Kigame looks more somali then Sharif

Haa waa runtaa...Sharifku waa hal neegaar ah!

Ninka qof soo baara asalkiisa ayaan u baahannahay. :D

NGONGE   

^^ The reigning peace is not due to Sh. Sharif.

AY had a roadmap for peace

Ethiopia is Always an issue.

As for talking to his opponents, EVERYONE has phone numbers, saaxib. I am not being difficult for the sake of it. I deal with what I see. In 2006, Sh. Sharif was the leader of a group that included Al Shabab. He must know every last big person in that orginastion really well. To say that they have no phone numbers or that a call can not be arranged is a very flimsy excuse.

I expect MORE from him because he is dealing with people he knows very well.

You can dismiss Aweys all you like but the man has been popping up around every conflict for the past ten years. He will not go away until he's appeased. Sh. Sharif knows him. Why not just call him?

I am not buying any of what you say, Xiin. Sh. Sharif is doing everything that AY did. What next?

^^You are being simplistic. We are talking about complex matters that require careful consideration. Aweys is not a factor in this conflict awoowe. If you did not know it before, learn from me now. There is no single army that takes its command from Aweys. He has known preferences as to what the final outcome of Somali conflict should be, but his base is with Sharif. Turk is not a factor in this conflict. Xizbul Islam in its current form is not a factor either. It’s all about alshabaab. Muslim scholars, and not politicians, are dealing with them on behalf of Sharif. Calling opponents without having real preparatory work in place is just meaningless.

And that’s what is happening on the ground where it matters the most.

Abdullahi Yusuf is gone. He is no longer party to the Somali conflict. He has made, in my opinion, one of the most consequential political decisions, and a positive one at that, when he resigned. We are not reverting back awoowe…

Midda kale, xaaji NG, I must ask you this:

How are things going in SL these days :D ? Or you are more concern with Sharif’s success then you are with the fading hype?

NGONGE   

^^ It's complex in your eyes but very simple in mine. How long shall I give him before I can loudly say that he does not know what he's doing, saaxib? Pick a reasonable time limit and I shall comply (but not the full two years of course).

Thierry.   

Yesterday it was the Kenyan hospital visit, the day before his walk is not a presidential walk, today he is to dark and he ought to not visit Rwanda. It all comes with the territory the President is at the helm of the most prized seat in the Horn of Africa and we will always have those who oppose him for what ever reason.

As with regards to who he should talk to Xiin is right, Al Shabaab is the main opposition group and just like Abdullah ibn Abbas (ra) brought several thousands of the Khawarijites back under the rule of Ali (ra) our Ulema is doing the same.

Ngonge some of his finest negotiators are in heated debates with Al Shabaab on a daily basis so be patient for results saxiib.

Taleexi   

2 years is neither a long time nor much to ask, or is it?. Give the guy a chance, give the peace a chance, at the minimum I dont see lots of deaths on the streets of Mogadishu unlike while my uncle, former president, Yusuf was in charge, and that alone is a hope, embrace it, dont spoil it....

Originally posted by Heliostropolis:

quote:Originally posted by wacdaraha_aduunka:

Haa waa runtaa...Sharifku waa hal neegaar ah!

Ninka qof soo baara asalkiisa ayaan u baahannahay.
:DLool everyone who speaks somali is somali but as some clans dont have a clue of where they came from that will be an issue.... Sharifka asalkiisa inaga daa laakin Kigame sure look more Somali then Sharifka :D:D:D

RedSea   

Originally posted by wacdaraha_aduunka:

We have many different skin complexions. Our somaliness is not solely vested in skin color.

Abwaan   

Originally posted by J.a.c.a.y.l.b.a.r.o:

Maxaad sidaa ugu fekeri wayday during the Yey time ?? ,,,
:D

lol...malla yaabtay...wixii la rabo ayaa la iskaga hadlayaa...did he forgot Yey has been to Rwanda as well amd many other places uusan waxba ka soo faa'idin...

Originally posted by wacdaraha_aduunka

[/QB]

ahahaha...Agah...war ka daa madaxweynaha!

He still looks wrong for the job. Does not have that aura about him, does he? :D

Now look at this one:

2d677a885979ef4cb35ccc8da8ac2b96-grande.

Doesn't YEY look like a Bengali?

Originally posted by Juje:

quote:Originally posted by J.a.c.a.y.l.b.a.r.o:

I'm sure you wouldn't have the same thoughts if it is him that is going to those places ....

Priceless
:D
ahahaha