Sign in to follow this  
Liqaye

Where do YOU stand on the political compass?

Liqaye   

www.politicalcompass.org

This site was recommended to me as part of a project that I am doing, all I can say is that I am supposed to be an authoritarian leftist, in the same league with Yasser arafat and can you believe it Jacques chirac!!!!

GO to the take the test page and lets see if you have an affinity with hitler or chairman mao, are you a right winger like thatcher or a piddly democrat like clinton.

It also gives you information about political books in a reading list of authors that espouse your views.

In my case Fidel castro and J.K Galbraith :eek:

Interesting! I found myself at table with dodgy Blair and shady Schroder. I do not know what that says about me, but there you have it. Then again I voted for Blair last time.

It could be misleading though as it is assumed that one was brought up and trained in the West (if that name is still applicable).

Baashi   

Very interesting!

The author of this test thinks I'm inclined to agree with Pope John, Stalin, Arafat, Sadam, and Jaques Chirac on these six pages questionere. He lumped all these leaders in the same political spectrum..very interesting indeed!

So, whether right-wing or left-wing, most of you boys have turned out to be politically authoritarian? Hmmm...fascinating.

I'm apparently an extreme-leftist libertarian...closest buddy being Gandhi. Not very surprising since all of my answers were either 'strongly agree' or 'strongly disagree'. It follows that my position would be fairly extreme either way. But Communist? Not in this lifetime. :rolleyes:

Verdict: Load of bull.

Gediid   

Same group as Jean Chretain,Nelson Mandela and Dalai Lama.......Ladies and gentleman I think you have the leader you all have prayed for......... ;):D

LANDER   

This spectrum is very flawed to say the least.

Gediid lol@"chretain" that means "idiott" in french, I'm sure you mean't to say Chrétien. Bee don't be so harsh on your result, after all communism did have its merits. By the way I was situated at 1/2 point scale above Mandela.

Gediid   

Originally posted by LANDER:

This spectrum is very flawed to say the least.

Gediid lol@"chretain" that means "idiott" in french, I'm sure you mean't to say Chrétien.

LOOOOOOL waar Lander even a good leader slips up once in a while

smile.gifsmile.gif

Muhammad   

Originally posted by HornAfrique:

internationalchart.jpg

I am at the same hight as where Gerhard Schroder is at, but to the left, excatly on the middle line.

so I guess I'm a 'Centered Authoritarian' If there is a such thing.