Sign in to follow this  
Junior Charles

when is it the rigth time for the kiss

Ibtasam, maxaa isku geel-geele? this perfectly normal.waana jaceylka igu fiicanba waa midka aad u qabto ina-abti ama ina-adeer.teedekale shukaansiga hore wax baa iska badalay.oo waa laga tagay "waan ku arkay´,waanku caashaqay nakeen aan aqal galnee"hadaba taa wax baa iska badalay. maanta lajoogo dadka weey isbartaan weey sheegeystaan,buushmanka ayeey iska shumiyaan,laabta ayeey is gashadaan.hadaba aniga sheegadeeyda u laabto waxaan aniga rabaa aniga iyo macaanteeyda in aa jacely meel wada dhigano.dabadeed marki aan diyaar guur u soo noqono meeshaas kasiii wadno.(waaxa ladhahaa jaceyl koowaad sida loo iloobo weey adagtahay)

update: guees who has a date friday :D

i am thinking of getting her a gift.guys, what you think about this gift below? let me know.

coola-%C3%B6rh%C3%A4ngen.jpg.

Ibtisam   

Akhaas- buus ba lagu yiidi. Woe to the female who calls you a relative. Even the girls in your clan you should leave alone. Of all the women in the world your relatives baad ku noq noqtahey.

Kool_Kat   

Faraxumeys maxaa meesha keenay? Last I knew, kissing didn't require/involve any 'faro'... :D

As for the girl being his ina-abti, what's so akhas about that? It could easily mean the girl iney dhinaca hooyo ku qabiiltahay, not necessarily inuu abtigii hooyadii ladhashay dhalay...Meel soke uun yaan wax laga fiirin...

Junior, Friday? Wow, you have a couple more days to practice 'horay isku tuurka'...Put your game hat on!

Somalina   

Why are you guys kissing outside anyways?? Kiss in the restaurant, the bowling alley...if you want more than a kiss then thats a different story walal...

If you have a car, kiss there, put the heater on..

kissing in public places is knarly...tsk tsk

Aaliyyah   

To the poster I would advice that you marry her. And, if you think kissing someone is going to make you realize shes the right one for you, then you are definitely narrow minded. Hows kissing going to make you realize if someone is the potential partner???...anyone who tells themselves that is just trying to make excuses for their indecent and unislamic behavior.

so as I said marry her and then put your faith in Allah swt and your marriage will be blessed given that it started off with the right intention......and if somehow you realize she isn't the one for you ...you have the option of divorcing her and Allah swt will give you someone better. But, never rush to divorce am sure many other alternatives can help u both work your difference if any differences arise.

inshallah all the best.

Somalina   

maybe you suck at kissing, or you have a case of breath...there is nothing wrong with kissing....you scoop bacteria outta other places..and it is yucker than the mouth...

I am sorry for replying late.Ok, so where do i start? Hmm, lets start whit how she did not show up not even call to say why.i left after 30 minuts waiting for her.(i did not call her).

I went straight to our outdoor youth recreation centre. playing ball,hang out etc.

i came home about 2100 clock. i eat,watch TV then, before going to sleep i called her to make sure there is nothing bad had happened to her.it turned out she was fine alhamdulilah. i asked her why she did not show up? "she told me thinks are complicated" i did not understand what she means when she said "thinks are complicated" but i left at that.

p.s I am a gentleman i do not kiss and tell ;)