Sign in to follow this  
Junior Charles

when is it the rigth time for the kiss

Faheema.   

Originally posted by Caddow Junior Charles:

cynical lady,i cant beliave you dont know this but a simple kiss says more then 1000 words its the key to your heart. when someone kisses you strong and passionate thats means they love you and therefore are the "ONE"and most of the times thats how you know how much that person loves you.

LoooooL someone pass me a niddle or something as sharp, this bubble needs bursting ASAP :D

Johnny B   

^ "Waali" is according to me " insanity " but can be ( or is ) guardian or frogman according to Ibti.

As for cascading some wisedom (and probably on the way revealing few lethatl moves ), am afraid you'll have to wait a little longer , as neither Ibtisam's attempt of pacifying some wild hormones and Caddow's passion for a kiss with hands down are not easy to put up against.

I might start with Shaggy, and "it wasen't me" kind of basics if and when you can keep Ibtisam and her deadly rationality off his balls, so to speak. ;)

You know , manly men are like squirrels.. balls everywhere. icon_razz.gif

Cara.   

CL, did you share my crush on Jughead and his pizza-loving ways? :D

LOL@topic, the right time is when it's no longer "the kiss", just "a kiss".

Johnny, it's "nuts everywhere" you dunderhead. The only thing worse than a pun is ruining it icon_razz.gif

First dear Jonny- your reputation as a manly man is very questionable. Since a manly man would never refer to himself as such, it goes without saying/ a given fact. Second, in a typical faraax style you’re failing to walk the walk now stop hiding behind ibti oversized hijaab and get on with it.

Ibti despite the bravado/ attempt of showcasing ones fake wisdom in the matter Jonny still believes in this nonsense. And I demand the opportunity to ridicule and laugh at it.

Cara- oh yes, just loved his dry-sarcastic sense of humour. Aaah remember Ethel?

Johnny B   

Originally posted by Cara.:

Johnny, it's "nuts everywhere" you dunderhead. The only thing worse than a pun is ruining it
icon_razz.gif

Oh , yeah ... She Wants me. :D

It's dunderpate you ... eh.. skip it ....

You name nuts near a "hijabi" and see if your mascara stays intact. icon_razz.gif

CL,

How dare you question my reputation as a manly man?

*** Johnny rips his shirt off and throws it at CL... go and iron it ***

you've to visualize the above to enjoy it

That should make you feel like a real woman. :D

Malika   

CL,does Cara remember Ethel, hmmmm let me whisper to your ears...She was Ethel..heh[Archies,brought memories back,I dont know if I hated or envied Veronica..argh!]

This thread is interesting, maskinkaa haa walina hee dhe Johnny..It's best he follows Ibti's advice,just to save himself erm..

Poster,a cold shower will be better for you..No kiss,kiss okay!

How interesting- Jonny care to explain whats written under the statements that’s not visible to people until you highlight it? Statement that reads “ you’ve to visualise the above to enjoy this”??

p.s I dare and you’ve just proven my point. Do you really trust me with me your shirt?

Malika-that explains a lot actually. I know think I understand Cara better lol.

looooooooooooooooooooooool@ No kiss,kiss okay!. The teacher in you just became very visible.

Cara.   

Oh you two, stop it. I'm not nearly as pretty and suave as Big Ethel :D

Johnny, I was thinking about pistachios not walnuts icon_razz.gif

LOL@ No kiss kiss. Give him some crayons to distract him Malika.

Kool_Kat   

Reer Europe what's up with goobashada? We're all grown-ups here, help the brother or leave the same way you came in... :mad: icon_razz.gif

Caddow, horta macadahay? Mise sida dadaan ogahay digsi dabadii baad ka madowdahay? You see, I ask this question, cuz light-skinned brathas got a lot more game than drak-skinned ones...Nin dhiig furan doesn't need to 'butter-up' his lady as much Madoobe... :D

Forget about these bitter old men iyo gabdhahaan is micneenaayo, take Aw-Tusbaxle's 'horay horay isugu tuur' to heart...He knows what he is talking about...Here's sheekada saa u dageysid marka, meesha ilbaxnimaa la raabaa ee adoo hab-hab leh ha isku tuurin...Adoo afkeeda isku aadinaayo isku tuur, hadey kuugu galiweyso (yacnii ee ka xanaaqdo ama there's hesitition on her part) intaa shocked iska dhigto ka dhaadhacsii inuu accident eheed...Hadeeyse sheekada kuu gasho, war ilaa carabka uu dalqada soo taabto ha joojin and aim for the bra...Mar hadaa rajabeetada gaarto, qalaas sheekaba meesha kusoo xir...

Bal ila soo socodsii waxaa kala kulanto...

^^ Inkaar maxaan dhahaa, war xaasidsanaa KK.

War kan yaree qooqanoow is daji sxb and listen to Ibti, so far iyadoo qudhaa kaa naxaysee. hadii kale sug intuu "father" Raamsade ka bilaabayo his mass service just for you.

Johnny B   

CL,

Only a manly man could have such effect on you.

See,you started seeing invisible things,let's just hope Caddow is taking notes. icon_razz.gif

Caddow, don't listen to the not-so-cool Cat, for her sheeko, No insurance that i know of covers dental damage caused by a 'isku tuur' kiss.

It'd be interesting if you could instead talk to the very one who " iyada lafteeda " kala wareejiyay. ,namely, her nr1 main squeeze ..

We could tell from her scenario that she was not the kissing type, despite her being late many nights, claiming to have been at the " deris" , while only heaven and we (manly men )knew where she was.

By now , i think you've learned something .. you've to have your kiss,but with your hands up & running , and stay away from bras, neither are bras good for your hair nor are you a child.

I once partcipated on a bra-removing contest on TV , and i can tell that i still have nightmares. :D