Sign in to follow this  
Junior Charles

when is it the rigth time for the kiss

Originally posted by Sherban Shabeel:

The closer you are to her face, the less chances she will resist.

the last think i want to do is to gett a forced

kiss. i am a certainly believer of 90%/10% kiss law.

if she want to kiss me also she should make a effort and lean in 10%. what i will not do is what Abtigiis&tusbax advised to do "horay horay isku tuur"<thats is just forcing a kiss.

Originally posted by Johnny B:

^Stuff ? you pet .. nonsens ? nope, and i'll have to jug your memory to get you onboard.

I know naturally-privilaged manly-men like us are busy doing what we do with women-folk, instead of developing the theoris of hows & whens, but we need to inform our less-privilaged fellow men about the decisive factor to ease their pain.

If you're naturally born manly-man, by the time you turn 14-15 , you already have atleast 2 girls of your age who'll do just about anything to be at your company and that older girl who is more than willing to teach you the stuff.

Now, can you feel sorry for our fellow men who've to do all the worrying of with-who and when to do it.
:D

stop being rude, and if you think being a male-whore equals being manly-men is just what is wrong whit our community. now wonder AIDS has come to our villages.

Ibtisam   

Originally posted by Caddow Junior Charles:

quote:Originally posted by Johnny B:

^Stuff ? you pet .. nonsens ? nope, and i'll have to jug your memory to get you onboard.

I know naturally-privilaged manly-men like us are busy doing what we do with women-folk, instead of developing the theoris of hows & whens, but we need to inform our less-privilaged fellow men about the decisive factor to ease their pain.

If you're naturally born manly-man, by the time you turn 14-15 , you already have atleast 2 girls of your age who'll do just about anything to be at your company and that older girl who is more than willing to teach you the stuff.

Now, can you feel sorry for our fellow men who've to do all the worrying of with-who and when to do it.
:D

stop being rude, and if you think being a male-whore equals being manly-men is just what is wrong whit our community. now wonder AIDS has come to our villages.
Loool @ the irony; here is a man asking for tips for seducing his girlfriend claiming the moral/ religious high ground. So twisted. :rolleyes:

Poster: Fear Allah and leave her alone, Allah will reward you for your restrain efforts with something better. Otherwise I advise you find her waali and the nearest shike. Then you won't need to ask no one silly questions or rely on stup*id formula about 90% iyo 10%. You can demand and experiment with the whole 9 yards and its surroundings till you work out your own formula.

Johnny B   

^^ And i was taught that "Waali" means "Insanity".

Am i out hiking or is 'xalalification' way too funnier than "Waali " as in family.

Caddow ... take notes.

*** Johnny looks both ways for NGONGE-sign before handing

36_4_11.gif

the above to CL.

Ibtisam   

^^Lol Leave him and the waali alone.

Caddow- there is no such thing at "THE ONE" waxasu was rubbish, everyone who shares common ground, values and religion and you find each other attractive has the potential to be "THE ONE". Be logical and rational about it or your hormones will tell you every new week that THIS is the ONE, till you become the Johnny boy you are currently mocking.

BE a MAN and do the right thing. :cool:

cynical lady,i cant beliave you dont know this but a simple kiss says more then 1000 words its the key to your heart. when someone kisses you strong and passionate thats means they love you and therefore are the "ONE"and most of the times thats how you know how much that person loves you.

Ibtisam   

Yaab and half.

Caddow- but down the dogy books and theories. The chick cannot love you because you've known her for two weeks.

I think you mean a picture= 1000 words, icon_razz.gif and likewise confused lust and love and oh well nevermind.

Horta how old are you?

P.s. This guy reminds me of Marx icon_razz.gif:D

Ibti- stop shattering the boy quest for the “one”. He believes she’s out there and just like sleeping beauty once he kisses her she will miraculously come into being.

Jonny- What’s Waali?

p.s I’m still waiting for you to cascade your wisdom to dear boi here. So far very disappointed.

Ibtisam   

^^^women leave him being- we seriously don't want to read Johnny wisdom on this matter, trust me.

Loool @ She miraculously comes into being :D:D:D

Waali= masuul or maxrum

looooooooooooooooooooooooool@when someone kisses you strong and passionate that means they love you and therefore are the one & you know how much the person loves you….i don’t know whether to cry or laugh at this.

poor boi, cut your subscription to Archie’s at once.