Sign in to follow this  
GAAROODI

:BREAKING NEWS: - SOMALILAND ARMY HAS JUST TAKEN OVER BOSASO AND GAROWE

GAAROODI   

WATCH THE VIDEO...

You know some guys wet themselves after seeing the subject thread. Cause they know we could do it, forget garowe and bosaso.

loooooooooooooool

sool_boy   

it seems you having nightmare about pland... u giving somaliland a bad name wallahi... talking about pland 24/7... do u have any other job beside crush on pland... its getting real old and embarrassing. and get las anod out of your mind dude ,las anod belongs to its people , not for sland clan or pland clan.

From J.S BOY :D

Haatu   

woooooooow talk about dreaming. Those to Ehtiopian puppet, fake clannist states can never win over each other. they are both fighting for qaraabokiil eex iyo nintooxsi. Both delirous. Both praying that a strong somali government does not return. shameful lunatics.

sool_boy   

Originally posted by AfricaOwn:

I'm willing to bet a stack this is one of the garowe boys alias. No one is this obessed with pland.

thats what i thought too.. wallahi this guy is giving somaliland(wich he claims to be from) a bad name ... he makes puntland look strong , fared and big , the way he talks about it 24/7 .

RedSea   

"Gaarodi" stop claiming my home state' name. Ummada ka fadhiiso ninyow. Gorowe iyo Bosaaso maxaa kaa yaal.

Taleexi   

Originally posted by Xaaji_xundjuf:

no way ma rabbno inu wiil naga ga dhinto koonfurta

Like you aint losing your sons in the south in the mean time smile.gif Rabbow haa iyo maya meel ha nagaga wada yeedhsiin