Sign in to follow this  
Lychee

Will scrumptious food seriously capture his heart?

Showqi   

Alla maxaad meesha sheeko ku haysaan!

maxaad tidhaahdeen:

Ninku waa inuu gabadha Meherkeedii & Arooska kharashkiisii +$50,000 keenaa

Ninku waa inuu Masruufkii & Muriyadii miiska soo saaraa

Ninku markuu shaqada ka yimaado waa inuu Makhaayada hore u soo maraa ama Madbakha galaa

Ninku hadii aanu Muraadkeyga oo dhan Minute ku dhameynin Bacdiisa iyo Bustihiisu waa dibada.

PS. hadhoowtana waxaa la odhan ragii guur dooni maayaan. Cajiib :confused: :confused:

girls, You can say all you want while you are still single, but you will sing different tone when get married.

speakinng of gabadh kiilo bariis ah cunta, gabadh aan bari isku fiicnayn, sedex jeer bay qadayn jirtay. :D

Malika   

Originally posted by Juxa:

malika and CH yaab leedihin joint account for WHAT? and why secracy bal?

there is one rule to sustain the structure of happy somali family.

the family uses and survives on whatever the husband earns. the wife's earning is for the extras oo kaliya.

i can understand malika's calool jilec being her sujuiness lakin CH, runtii

^ :rolleyes: ,having a different outlook does redeem me to be weak? And what has my being a sijui got to do with anything discussed here?..I am trully offended by this comment.

I dont know where you got that I am weak or that my sijuiness ulters my thinking and understanding about the roles in a marriage. Yes the husband has responsibilities,so do I as his wife..after all this is a joint union,I dont get this mentality ,am independent but am still dependent?? I believe in cooperation,again after all this is co-existance,co ownership of all that we own etc..

Aaliyyah   

maxaad tidhaahdeen:

Ninku markuu shaqada ka yimaado waa inuu Makhaayada hore u soo maraa ama Madbakha galaa

Ninku hadii aanu Muraadkeyga oo dhan Minute ku dhameynin Bacdiisa iyo Bustihiisu waa dibada.

PS. hadhoowtana waxaa la odhan ragii guur dooni maayaan. Cajiib

I don't see aything wrong with a husband doing all that. Ofcourse she has to do the samething. So long you both have understanding.

of course if the girl is not working then she can be a stay at home wife and cook for him. Even then he could give her a break and once in a while buy food from outside.

Anyhow it all has to do with how the guy and the girl decide on.

If they are both working then it would be understandable for both of them to take care of the household chores together. You dont want your wife working and then coming home cooking for you all the time. I was reading an article abt this the other day. Women complaining of what htey call a "second shift" which is basically that i just metioned coming home n cooking after long day of work. It is good for a husband to understand that his wife also had a long day at work and that they should help each other out in the kitchen.

Sounds reasonable?

salaam

Juxa   

malika i did not mean to offend you at all, my apologies abaayo

calool jileec i meant as full of naxariis and not weakness. you should know by now i wont call a sister WEAK ever. :(

Blessed   

Well if she's a high flyer working 50 hours and he is the same-- surely they can afford a maid, even a part timer? End of drama!

I agree with Lily.

Originally posted by Showqi:

maxaad tidhaahdeen:

PS. hadhoowtana waxaa la odhan ragii guur dooni maayaan. Cajiib :confused: :confused:

Showqi

You should know what is discussed here is just a discussion,It rarely happens in real life.marka waxaan oran lahaa,Spot on,I dont see why any man would spend such money on a person hadana after few months divorced noqdo?.

IF she is a strong,indepedent and successful woman then why eey lacag u weydiisaneysaa ninka marka arooska la galayo?

It doesnt make sense,This whole dhaqan of paying 100 camels to your wife family is an outdated,evil and dhiigmiirasho aan geed loogu soo qamban Walle.

she is indepedent and wants you to pay her dinner!

she is indepedent and demands you to give huge sum of money to her family because she believes she is worth!

she is still indepedent and expects you to cook for her.

See the flawed logic here??

I have come to the conclusion that any woman who is indepedent in the true sense of the word doesnt need a man actually.you are indepedent so,enjoy your free life.

^^ You gotta make them pay so they can stay or so I was told :cool:

P.s there was this beautiful maa maah (proverb) that supported my case. Now it's going to eat me up if i don't remember. I shall get back to you on this one :mad:

Aaliyyah   

^^lol haa wa saas nin bilaash kugu so xareestay bilaash buu kaga taga..I cant remember the exact words of the somali proverb. But, in English it is "easy come easy go"..

markaa garowe saas weeye make him pay icon_razz.gif

salaam

^^ Thanks, Aalia nice to know I wasnt on some funky shyt and there was such a proverb.

markaa garowe saas weeye make him pay
icon_razz.gif

For sure~!! :D:D:D

the types and number of topics waxay ii muujinaysaa that it is mating season :D

Lily has an excellent point .. hadayba xisaabtanka noocaas gaadho ... things are already going down hill.

things look different after you get hitched ... how things 'should' be rarely turn out that way.

the most important thing is qof weliba is doing his best ... and if you are, you will not have the energy to argue over such trivial stuff