Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

TERROR ATTACK IN LASANOD

The Zack   

I don't think there will be any consequences anyways. Let's say it is proven that Puntland did it what can Somaliland do about it? Attack Garowe? I don't think so. Same goes for Al-shabaab. Investigation-ka ha isku daalinina dheh detectives-ka.

Liibaan   

Originally posted by *Ibtisam, in another thread,:

Any Northerner who shares a table happily with Gen Morgan without on reflects trying to sit on his head, is bila diig and not of reer Shike. Aniga aya taa saxexey wa Sale out.com

Originally posted by *Ibtisam:

Dalmar what a hateful person you are.

MODs can someone please delete these comments gloating over peoples death.

Ibti, and what a bigot and qabiilist minded individual you are

You don't have to talk on behalf of this criminal warlord, and blindly support him simply because he is from qabiil Shike(I guess you mean "Sheikh") or Burco.

The loser who just passed away supposed to stay in Burco with his family. Instead he left his town to kill innocent people and willingly decided to wage unjust War of Aggression against people of SSC, and in the process he was killed. So why do you expect anyone to feel sorry for him?

When clearly you don't feel sorry for the victims in SSC, and support him and his criminal acts.

Dalmar is getting personal. He can say what ever he likes about SL, I don’t care, but unless he wants to me to bring his mum, dad and clan together on daily basis in every section of SOL he needs to lay off.

Che; It is basic human nature to respect the dead and not gloat over their death, particularly in their relatives face.

Again, We are not talking about average individuals, We are talking about a criminal and a notorious warlord.

The man is a Public figure, he is not different than other politicians like waraabe,siilaanyo, riyaale, faroole, shariif, C/yusuf,aweys, and cadde muuse to name a few. Of course all these men have relatives, none of them came from mars, so whether all these men have relatives is irrelevant and is not part of this discussion.

Don't get overly emotional and personal? In this thread the topic is laascaanod and the Sool region in case you forgot. No one spoke about your mom, dad, or even your clan

Unless you are claiming this criminal man to be your dad, or the dad of someone you know. Tough luck, all men are fathers, sons, and grandparents of someone. Still, this loser is accountable for his evil actions.

Bal aduu naftaada haka shifin,

This is a political discussion, if you cant take it than stay away, and feel free to leave this thread and the politics section of SOL

Ibtisam   

Originally posted by 'Dalmar':

[q]
quote:

Originally posted by *Ibtisam, in another thread,:

Any Northerner who shares a table happily with Gen Morgan without on reflects trying to sit on his head, is bila diig and not of reer Shike. Aniga aya taa saxexey wa Sale out.com

[/q]

[q]Dalmar what a hateful person you are.

MODs can someone please delete these comments gloating over peoples death.

Ibti, and what a bigot and qabiilist minded individual you are

You don't have to talk on behalf of this criminal warlord, and blindly support him simply because he is from qabiil Shike(I guess you mean "Sheikh") or Burco.
Even if Morgan died today I would be human enough not to bad mouth him. Furthermore I am speaking as an immediate relative not based on clan as you assume, nor did I defend or blindly support him I just asked you not to get personal.

The loser who just passed away supposed to stay in Burco with his family. Instead he left his town to kill innocent people and willingly decided to wage unjust War of Aggression against people of SSC, and in the process he was killed. So why do you expect anyone to feel sorry for him?

If you want to make stuff up, by all means go ahead, but for the last two years HE has been staged there, he has NOT killed anyone, nor was he killed in a war (Do you want to make up the news and the circumstances of his death too?) Lastly I did not ask you to feel sorry for him, I asked you turn your aff xumo to an entity rather than an individual (miis you cannot tell the difference?)

When clearly you don't feel sorry for the victims in SSC, and support him and his criminal acts.

What have I said about victims in SSC? Maybe you are ranting just for the sake of it, nor do you know me to make assumptions about my support or lack of.

Again, We are not talking about average individuals, We are talking about a criminal and a notorious warlord.

The man is a Public figure, he is not different than other politicians like waraabe,siilaanyo, riyaale, faroole, shariif, C/yusuf,aweys, and cadde muuse to name a few. Of course all these men have relatives, none of them came from mars, so whether all these men have relatives is irrelevant and is not part of this discussion.

Again you are confused, the guy is dead- what exactly is there to discuss? Furthermore he is NOT a public figure but like any other employee of the "state." Maybe you don't get the difference between politicians and commanders.

Don't get overly emotional and personal? In this thread the topic is laascaanod and the Sool region in case you forgot. No one spoke about your mom, dad, or even your clan

Unless you are claiming this criminal man to be your dad, or the dad of someone you know.

YES you are getting personal and you are continuing to do so. This thread is not about LA and Sool, it is about a bomb which killed people- humans, not only him but dozen others.

Tough luck, all men are fathers, sons, and grandparents of someone. Still, this loser is accountable for his evil actions.

He is not accountable to you, he like everyone else is accountable to Allah.

Bal aduu naftaada haka shifin,

This is a political discussion, if you cant take it than stay away, and feel free to leave this thread and the politics section of SOL [/q]

This is not a political discussion, it is akin to me opening a thread about you and your family and dig up your dead father and grandfather. If you persist I will feel free to intrude on your life and your family members. Oord wax isku faal and try to be human.

ADNAAN   

^ Ibtisam was the deceased related to you walaal.

If thats the case than my condolences to you and your family for the loss. Allah yarxamu

Sophist   

Ibtisaam, maandheey waan kaxunnahay wiilkan reer Raage in lagu dilo Laascaanod. Laakin ninku hade masaajid magaalada kama uusan dhiseynin oo dagaal ayuu kujiray.

Samar iyo iimaan Ilaah haka siiyo reerka uu kageeriyoodey.

DALMAR, mate for the sake of the fellow nomad, please refrain the gloating!.

Waad mahadsan tahay.

Sophist

Ibtisam   

Sophist, I did not say he was there to build mosques, nor did I claim anything of him or his character. His death is also fine- i.e. it is a hazard in his job which out of his own free will he went into for his own reasons which I am not defending. What I am saying is that he is an individual, who has now passed away and his actions accounted, he was there as part of entity doing a service, if you have a problem take it up with the entity or attack them. And if you are going to gloat, have the decency to do it behind closed doors. It is not unreasonable nor is it rocket science. Failing that I too can be ciyaal suuq and get personal.

Btw Sophist, I don't see the reason you would post his clan? :confused: miis you want to emphasis that reer raage was in LA

Adnaan yes and thank you.

Jibreel   

Alla ya raxma to the deceased,he is with his Lord and may Allah Ta'ala forgive him and may he bless the family he has left behind with his Mecy,Amiin.

Sophist   

Ibti, maya awoowe, it is just a Somali thing to describe one with by clan ;)

I agee we should not insult the dead as the Hadith goes, Laa tasubu amwaata fa inahum qad afaadu maa camiluu.

Alaah umadiisa ha ugargaaro.

Sophist

me   

The usual suspects are reading from their scripts. Well done to all for sticking to your script.

Let me burst your bubble, according to sources in the city; the Ethiopians were behind this action.

Why they did it?.....go figure. The analysts among you were probably suspecting the Xabash.

Kamaavi   

Xalay Sallaze boqorki xabashida yaa qudbud dheer ka dib wuxuu ku dardaaray xabashida inta ay guri Somali ah lagu seexdo caafimaad, iftiin iyo midnimo inuuna guri xabashiyeed caafimaad lagu joogi doonin.

Marka waa marag ma doonto in Somalidan madaxa la isku gelinaayo ay xabashidu ku hubinayaan jiri taan kooda .

Alle umadiisa ha u gargaaro, indeed.