Sign in to follow this  
Libaax-Sankataabte

SOL declares Abdullahi Yusuf the winner.

OG_Girl   

Hope this is end of our suffer.

Good luck for him . Shall I call him now Adero A/Yusuf..You know this is politics there is no haters forever ...looooooooool

Salam

Rokko   

nice how Somalia online is the first one to report this.

we hope for a somalia far from this anarchy and lawlessness na'mean.

BN   

I send my congrats to the new president. May Allah guide him and help him succeed. Amiin.

C/LAAHI YUSUUF AXMED, AYAA KU GUULAYSTEY MADAXWEYNAHA SOOMAALIYA

WAREEGII 3aad

1. C/llaahi Yuusuf Axmed 189

2. C/llaahi Axmed Caddow 79

C/laahi Yuusuf ayaa istaagey, oo kor u qaaday, dadkii oo dhan ayaa sacab ka wareegey, calankii soomaaliya ayaa la saaray, C/laahi Yusuufna waxa uu salaan ka qaatay askar Keenyaan ah, kaddib C/laahi ayaa salaamay guddoomiyaha baarlamaanka iyo dhammaan ciod bixiyayaashii...

Waxaa markiiba bilowday in askar dhar cad ah oo Kenyan ah ay waardiyeeyaan C/laahi Yusuuf.

Waxaa baarlamaanka Soomaaliya laga dhawaaqay in C/Laahi Yuusuf Axmed uu ku guulaystey jagada madaxweynaha Soomaaliya ee shanta sano.

C/Laahi Caddow ayaa istaagey oo gacan qaaday C/laahi Yusuuf kaddib markii lagu dhawaaqay in C/laahi Yuusuf uu ku guulaystey jagada madaxweynaha Soomaaliya.

Lasoco natiijada uu ku guulaystey..

Allow khayrkiisa nasii sharkiisana adigan kaa magan galnay.allow dadkeena xaqqa tusi wadankeenana nabad nooga dhali..that is my ducaa.I hope si cadaalad ah in uu wadanka u rule gareeyo

Two possiblities for Prime Minister.

1. A candidate from Somaliland

2. Gacmadheere from Cadaado, Galgaduud

His latest round campaign was highly supported by Somaliland MPs so it is more likely it will be a candidate from Somaliland. But you never know. It is all a speculation.

Liqaye   

President Abdullahi Yusuf, the First post-civil war president of the Federal republic of somalia.

There it is cut and dry, I hope that he will have the support if all somali's and the support of the international community.

farey   

waxaan halkan tahniyad uga dirayaa madaxweynaha cusub ee somaaliyeed , waxaana rajeynayaa inuu ka duwanaan doono kii carte lagu doortey inasha allah

Thierry.   

Alxamdulilaahi we have a an elected house and an elected president for the first time in over 14 years.

My Uncle Abdullahi Axmed Caado lost today nevertheless we all will and should support and aid our president Abdullahi Yusuf Axmed.

Best of wishes and support for the New State

Qac Qaac   

nice.. finally somalia is back on the map of the world.... now let's pay all the depts somalia went in over the last decade.. rebuilting time