Sign in to follow this  
Nur

Insure Your Husband

Johnny B   

Is there a possibility that polygamy encourages and somehow helps men develop emotionally and sincerely love all the four wives, or is it just a mating pattern in which male individual mates with more than one individual of the opposite sex, some sort of sexual quota adjustment?

NaaiMa   

I actually have noticed the shift in Nur's writings from Aqeedah/Iman related topics; to those of polygamy and relationships. Which wouldn't necessarily be such a bad thing; but they seem very slanted pieces, usually not very understanding of a womens point of view..

Wow, BRAVO to Blessed and Amelia. I was really touched by what you said Amelia, that I felt the need to reply to the topic, only to realize you cant post right after you join..SAD!!! Anyways!!!! yeah that was great ladies keep it up!

I have no idea of what this is all about? Im sure woman are happy with the way they are so are men! So ma dad heshiis ah miyaa laheshiisiinayaa! This will turn into a blow and generate sour as one can witness in this topic.

Cara.   

Originally posted by Johnny:

Is there a possibility that polygamy encourages and somehow helps men develop emotionally and sincerely love all the four wives, or is it just a mating pattern in which male individual mates with more than one individual of the opposite sex, some sort of
sexual quota adjustment?

:D I'd like to see the equation worked out...

This topic is interesting. I know several women who were pro polygamy before they married and were chasing the married local mosque's imam, claiming they would be his # 2,3 and 4 wife shamelessly, to become very anti-polygamy after they married. What changed hmmm...I don't have the slightest clue neither do I care. Topics like these should be for these types of women and their husbands after they improve their economizing problems. It is my knowledge that SOL attracts many a fake women pretending to have purpose and strong opinions about matters. Who are they putting on a show for? Don't know but Miss Kong ain't buying any of it.

Blessed   

Originally posted by Didi Kong:

It is my knowledge that SOL attracts many a fake women pretending to have purpose and strong opinions about matters. Who are they putting on a show for? Don't know but Miss Kong ain't buying any of it.

Why don't you name those many fake women? Then maybe, the pretenders will tell Miss Kong who the show is for...

Azmaya   

its midnight, do you know where your husband is?

Of course he is in Somaliland, or Somalia, may be Nairobi, or UAE. Do you realize the high probability of Rer Qansax approaching your hubby with a marriage proposal from his own abti offering his daughter to your hubby for marriage? his smiling lil ina abti serving him tea and cookies dressed in her Eid outfit asking him if he likes what he sees?

e-Nuri Stats are not out yet, but for every hubby away from his western residing Xaliimo, chances are that the temptation of another wedding is very high ( (if he is a non smoker, non drinker, non chewer ), if he is a wadaad, thats is another story.

So, whats da plan?

This problem haunts many Xaliimos in the west, the best way to cope with it is to find a way to insure your hubby forever? or in other words to insure your own happiness and sanity.

e-Nuri offers several policies to choose from:

1. Dhiker Policy

This policy insures your husband that nothing bad will happen to him, ( Another Marriage isnt necessarily bad ) , the more Dhiker you make, the better you will feel, to the point that you find enjoyment in Dhiker that you can never get from the company of your hubby.

2. Dedication-to-A Cause Policy

You can join e-Nuri staff, help publish good articles, resend good inspirational posts to those sick souls around you, and find company and happiness in helping other Halimo's gain their sanity back after losing their hubby to anothet younger xaliimo back home.

3. Love-Of-Allah policy

By far this is the most secure policy, no Xaliimo who ever bought this policy felt jealous, after all, once the love of Allah fully occupies your heart, there is no space left for any Faarax to hurt you. The pain you go through in jealousy is a form of punishment for not loving Allah SWT. Love of Allah SWT is really cool, try it, wallahi, you will feel sorry for those who have not felt this high state of Devine love which dwarfs all of your worries.

Nur

2006 e-Nuri Social Isnurance

No More Tears

Wait, wait. Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaa. I can’t stop laughing, Oh Lord have mercy. Wait, haaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Haahaaaaaaahaaaaaaaa. This is toooooo funny.

:D

Is u serious about this policy, this is a joke this has be joke Nur. O Lord I can’t stop laughing, just when I started to think otherwise I read this. And Nur its almost always the wadaads that are polygamse. ;)

And read this O lord:

They definately need to have a policy towards that inevitable reality, to make sure they reduce the burden of their forthcoming ordeals.

O lord yall is too funny, inevitable reality? Miskeen. The somali men in da west who seek another wifey in somali are most likely these, which one are u: old & horribly fulhumo uff, useless garbage, handicapped therefore hooyo takes u to badiyo to get a wifey, wadaad (always the wadaads aint it), ect am sure others can add the list is tooooo long. Walaalo we in the west will be more then aight, cause yall can’t handle us and run to Somali to find a doormat passive poor girl who u can impress with ur minimum wage paycheck from the warehouse or driving a taxi uff-I say ta ta to u n the likes of u, doesn’t mean there is a shortage of educated, respectful, Somali and other Muslim men (by the way are soo in luv w/ us)-who put family first as Islam orders not their piece of equipment. :rolleyes:

So, whats da plan u asked?

We are too strong of species as Somali women walaalo, believe me my man knows where I stand on the issue. Plan is simple if polygamy ever results (God help him), its murdaaa or castration which ever one he deems better.

In seriousness, I don’t and will never ever depend on a man no matter how much I love him or trust him, I will always stand by my two feet, n shit I look to damn good. Insure your husband happens in a different department n likewise I need to be insured and satisfied as well shieeet, let me say it again shieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.

salaamz yall smile.gif

Nur   

Didi Kong to the rescue

Didi Sister, can you share your ideas here?

Nur

Gee, Sheikh Nur Polygamy is not something I think about.lol. People some times ask me what do you think about polygamy and I blink in confusion and I tell them "I don't think about it" which is the honest truth. I guess the legislator (Allah) had deep wisdom for legislating it. Didi will leave it at that.

Nur   

Didi Sis.

The Word ( GEE) is short for jesus, just like holly cow is short for the Hindu Diety. Just a correction.

Azmaya made some below the belt comments, that men who engage in polygamous relatiosnships and go to Somalia to find another wife are ugly, outa shape, old, thus undesirable by the young, trendy, pretty looking, intelligent and upscale Somali girls who live in the west, in addition she describes Somali women back home who accept to live in a polygomous relationship with these ugly men as Doormats ( famous description by Emma Goldman, Atheist Femminist ).

That is where I wanted your wisdom sis, not that i wanted your expertise in this arena. rather I like your no nonsense approach to controversial topics. Polygamy will stay as long as its conditions exist:

1. Imbalance in number of eligible Faaraxs and Xalimos

2. Adherence to islam ( otherwise Zina is an option for a single Xalimo and a married Faarax)

3. Unfulfilled needs by Faarax.

4. Safeguarding of first marriage ( Otherwise, divorce is an option)

Nur

Sheikh Nur thanks for the bayaan. As for what gabadhan Azmaya said, maxaan ku sameynaa ma dilo karno mana caayi karno. Warkeeda intaa naga dhaaftid xadiska iyo ayadaha quraanka nagu dadaal. Polygamyna no comment.

Azmaya   

"ma dilo karno mana caayi karno." Cute i say.

Anyways Nur, whatever I have to say on this has already been said by the fake women your Didi referred to. I find your policy pretty pathetic and funny to discuss, I neither have the time nor the patience walaalo, as a muslim man “ a sheikh†it would only be just to speak out against the injustices your fellow Somali men commit with this practice but u choose to play the “unfulfilled†card. And I am all for it, but it works both ways ;) I have a huge appetite too, can I get me four husbends to fulfill my needs? :rolleyes:

You lack objectivity and are well biased; I wouldn't talk to KKK member about race, why would I talk to you about polygamy?

salaamz