Sign in to follow this  
Nur

Insure Your Husband

Nur   

its midnight, do you know where your husband is?

Of course he is in Somaliland, or Somalia, may be Nairobi, or UAE. Do you realize the high probability of Rer Qansax approaching your hubby with a marriage proposal from his own abti offering his daughter to your hubby for marriage? his smiling lil ina abti serving him tea and cookies dressed in her Eid outfit asking him if he likes what he sees?

e-Nuri Stats are not out yet, but for every hubby away from his western residing Xaliimo, chances are that the temptation of another wedding is very high ( (if he is a non smoker, non drinker, non chewer ), if he is a wadaad, thats is another story.

So, whats da plan?

This problem haunts many Xaliimos in the west, the best way to cope with it is to find a way to insure your hubby forever? or in other words to insure your own happiness and sanity.

e-Nuri offers several policies to choose from:

1. Dhiker Policy

This policy insures your husband that nothing bad will happen to him, ( Another Marriage isnt necessarily bad ) , the more Dhiker you make, the better you will feel, to the point that you find enjoyment in Dhiker that you can never get from the company of your hubby.

2. Dedication-to-A Cause Policy

You can join e-Nuri staff, help publish good articles, resend good inspirational posts to those sick souls around you, and find company and happiness in helping other Halimo's gain their sanity back after losing their hubby to anothet younger xaliimo back home.

3. Love-Of-Allah policy

By far this is the most secure policy, no Xaliimo who ever bought this policy felt jealous, after all, once the love of Allah fully occupies your heart, there is no space left for any Faarax to hurt you. The pain you go through in jealousy is a form of punishment for not loving Allah SWT. Love of Allah SWT is really cool, try it, wallahi, you will feel sorry for those who have not felt this high state of Devine love which dwarfs all of your worries.

Nur

2006 e-Nuri Social Isnurance

No More Tears

LoL...is this a guide for the passive xaliimo? Maybe the blessed soul can just ban her Husband from leaving the country while still married to her (divorce on travel so to speak)?

*Looks at the topic again*

Ahem...wrong thread, wrong agenda.

Excuse me...

*Legs it*

e-Nur why man , why-o-why ... Xaliimos were very much happy and learnt to accept if the husband marries another one out of the Western system, don't give them ways to cope with it ... tat just defeats the purporse

Castro   

Brother Nur, it may also be beneficial if the necessary steps a husband-in-exile could take to make sure temptation from within (his groin) and from without ("his own abti") can be overcome. All these good policies you listed will bring a Xaliimo closer to her Maker but not necessarily closer to her baby daddy, if you know what I mean.

Johnny B   

Originally posted by Nur:

its midnight, do you know where your husband is?

e-Nuri Stats are not out yet, but for every hubby away from his western residing Xaliimo, chances are that the temptation of another wedding is very high (
(if he is a non smoker, non drinker, non chewer
), if he is a wadaad, thats is another story.

So, whats da plan?

Any Farax who doesen´t drink,smoke and chew "kat" is a "wadaad",And only the Halimos already married to a "wadaad" are saved from the risk of becoming wife nr 1,2 and 3, the rest are paying the price of marrying non-wadaad.

Originally posted by Nur:

This problem haunts many Xaliimos in the west, the best way to cope with it is to find a way to insure your hubby forever? or in other words to insure your own happiness and sanity.

Nur

2006 e-Nuri Social Isnurance

No More Tears

§

This insurance policy pays off, so don´t fall victim for the non-wadad´s lust and hunt for a younger flesh, let us make you happy.

For the first time i´m tempted to sign on for e-Nuri and sell this " get to have one " insurance. :D

Guhaad   

^ i think our sheikh is not distinguishing the two clearly. Notice believing in Allah, will allow you to better accept the actions of your husband.

sheikh Nur, not a bad idea i say, as long as this is prevalent. i know this will bring a relieve to those battered Xaliimos out there who have either lost someone to a minyar or are dealing with it now.

Originally posted by Castro:

Brother Nur, it may also be beneficial if the necessary steps a husband-in-exile could take to make sure temptation from within (his groin) and from without ("his own abti") can be overcome. All these good policies you listed will bring a Xaliimo closer to her Maker but not necessarily closer to her baby daddy, if you know what I mean.

Just adding the above This Topic seems to me that it is dealing with Divorce than keeping marraiges together!

I think brotha Nur should have a look at it again and think what he is really saying here!

Remember Good intentions are not enough if the result is not the intended good outcome!

Cheers

Brother Nur is simply suggesting an alternative to those xaliimooyin at the cross-roads of merging with other wives. They definately need to have a policy towards that inevitable reality, to make sure they reduce the burden of their forthcoming ordeals.

Nin kuu digay kuma dilin ayaa la yiri! smile.gif

Baashi   

Ahem...as they say the angel is in the details :D . What type of insurance are we talking about: Full coverage or Liability (or as they say in Canada One-way)?

War aad seegtay baa jira boowe.

Qallanjos in the land of the brave have been feeling the heat, right in their hoods, for quite sometimes now. These not-so-lucky Qallanjooyin are resigned to the prospect that they may have to tie the knot with unmanly, drop-out, qaat-addict, gansgta wannabee, undesirable good-for-nothing darbiyo salaan af-ka-noole. The word is that they have finally realized that doob-pool is kinda getting scarce by the season.

Mashalaaye the reporter for the loudly acclaimed Waxaa-la-yiri gazette has reported that single mothers and heart-broken and desperate single xaliimooyin are everywhere all on the look out for manly man with balls big enough to shoulder the responsibility of managing and leading two equal but separate households here in America without asking a handout from uncle Sam and thus becoming a public charge.

Mashalaaye has confirmed that the statement "Naa ma nin fiican baa naag loo daayaa" is indeed the most used phrase in the Gabar weynaatey pack (over 30ish age group).

So sxb you gotta make the incentives lil bit more appealing for the target group are at war footing and are literally in the trenches right in their own backyard. Waabe nin cidla laga helay.

Waa siday tahay,

Kaftan-dhable for thick-skinned.

See the ring gabdho…yeah I’m not interested :cool: lest you start imagining things :D

Blessed   

^ :D

Nur,

Those policies as Castro kindly pointed out bring us closer to Allah, which we should all be striving for Insha Allah but why are we back to this topic again? :confused:

e-Nuri should start focusing on working on raga nolosha ka dhacey ( read Baashis first paragraph) ee hablaha guur la'aanta baday. e-Nuri needs to lounge marriage-counseling workshops to prevent the single mother scenario and must strive to avoid creating fitnah between reeraha nabada ah.

Truth is Somali men abuse polygamy, which is an allowance rather then an obligation. These Farah’s that go back home, leaving their wives and children in none-Muslim lands under the care of the government are committing a grave injustice against their families.

Most importantly, they are not fulfilling the trust bestowed upon them by Allah.

So, I'm prepelexed that e-Nuri fails to address these issues and but picks on the petty and inevitable feelings associated with co-wifing. If the great, righteous Aaisha (ra) was susceptible to those feelings how do you expect a 20th centaury clueless xaliimo that’s married to a selfish Farax to be any better?

Finally, I think there are more pertinent issues for e-Nuri to tackle than polygamy. As a committed follower of e-Nuri am starting to feel a little despondent with the biased views on matters pertaining to cross gender interaction. I would thus advice e-Nuri to consult their female subscribers and staff on these issues before completely severing the relationship they have long established with their female subscribers.

Sincerely,

A dejected e-Nuri fan.

Baashi   

Marwo the Blessed believe me we are all on the same page here. We are just looking the same cube from different angles.

Yes you are right there are too many issues to tackle. But remember e-Nuri is one-man-project. He is now looking for contribution from the likes of you. If you strongly feel that the issues closer to home have not been addressed to your liking, why don't you or for that matter other like-minded sisters step in to the plate and fill the gap.

It would be interesting to read your take on how to raise a law-abiding, Allah fearing, parent respecting, Somali speaking child in the West in this information age where cable TV, web-surfing, and nintendo games take away all the child's productive hours of the day.

These things are attention-grabbing, cool, and fun things kids love to pass their time on. As you can see parents (those who care) are struggling to compete against these toys. Now I take it this topic is something that may interest you as a sister who would love to make a difference and advance the cause of dacwa. What say you Blessed? Got a time to pen your thoughts on this issue?

Macruuf corner.

Originally posted by Alle-ubaahne:

They definately need to have a policy towards that
inevitable reality
, to make sure they reduce the burden of their forthcoming ordeals.

*Shudders*

-Lily-   

If there are only a handful of Somali men who are fully competent in their responsebilities towards their 6 children or so and xalimos in the West, I would be the first to congratuale them on their second marriges. And just how do you explain to children with a western mindset you will be remarrying without making them & their mothers feel unloved? Again, looks like 1st pirority is the struggle for raising God-fearing kids.

Looks like we still have a long way to go.

Blessed   

Baashi,

Thanks for those words walaal and the assingment. ;) I'll make the time, insha Allah.

I want to make it clear that I'm very appreciative of e-Nuri and the fact that Nur takes the time to share his wisdom with us. I don't think I've gained as much knowledge from any other cyber personality. I hope, Nur doesn’t take my words as a personal attack of some sort.

However, I feel that certain issues like this need to be addressed in an objective manner as more is at stake here.

Salaams

Originally posted by Amelia:

quote:Originally posted by Alle-ubaahne:

They definately need to have a policy towards that
inevitable reality, to make sure they reduce the burden of their forthcoming ordeals.

*Shudders*
my status is undecided, yet! :D So, don't worry about me, eedo. smile.gif