Sign in to follow this  
Nur

Insure Your Husband

Originally posted by Azmaya:

"ma dilo karno mana caayi karno." Cute i say.

Anyways Nur, whatever I have to say on this has already been said by the fake women your Didi referred to. I find your policy pretty pathetic and funny to discuss, I neither have the time nor the patience walaalo, as a muslim man “ a sheikh†it would only be just to speak out against the injustices your fellow Somali men commit with this practice but u choose to play the “unfulfilled†card. And I am all for it, but it works both ways
;)
I have a huge appetite too, can I get me four husbends to fulfill my needs? :rolleyes:

You lack objectivity and are well biased; I wouldn't talk to KKK member about race, why would I talk to you about polygamy?

salaamz

What the hell are you talking about? Whatever the fake women said does not count, they are not fake as a result of ingenuity it is because they are ****** and directionless. Next! Sheikh Nur do continue.

^Lady, why dont you kindly stop stepping on our toes and just apply if the situation suits you.

God save us from these newbies! :rolleyes:

[ May 02, 2006, 05:03: Message edited by: Rahima ]

Originally posted by Amelia:

^Lady, why dont you kindly stop stepping on our toes and just apply if the situation suits you.

God save us from these istubidh newbies! :rolleyes:

Soliciting my stance on the issue eh? Sorry I'm not interested in giving my opinions BEAT IT!!!

[ May 02, 2006, 05:04: Message edited by: Rahima ]