Sign in to follow this  
Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar

A new day

No body suspended nor banned our brother Castro. People get busy with their lives.

Yoonka/Alle'ubaahne, duqa, it is unfortunate you are already back using that ancient username/number when I invited you to join this site back in early 2002, and still behaving the same way.

Alle'ubaahnoow, walaaltinimo ayee iga tahay, baliis change your ways.

NGONGE   

I’m sure that most of those that were banned will soon return. After all, many worse Nomads were banned in the past only to quietly slither back in and resume their old agendas with a better and subtler attitude. AUB will surely be back sooner or later (if he’s not already, as MMA claims). The rest of those that were banned are really nothing but small, dare I say it: potato! Without meaning to offend, hardly any of them set the site alight with their wit, ideas or even their simple musings. Xalane was probably the only one close to ‘setting things alight’ I suppose. But if he were a ‘military’ man as some in here are trying to convince us then that really is more reason for his ban. Modern military men are eternal bores that neither understand politics or subtlety. Lets hope he polishes up his act and returns as a military analyst (if he can’t get over his adolescent love of guns and cowboys) at least.

The only reason I can remember AUB and not them is because of our constant arguments in the early days and all the noise and racket he made whenever he appeared in any thread on any section of this site. The man was certainly an oaf but he had amazing flashes of wit and genius. Someone with such ability could not be unwittingly foolish, it had to have been done on purpose. He enjoyed crossing the line and breaking the rules. He loved to portray himself as someone that lived by the sword, and now, he died by the sword (as it were). A fitting end really. Still, when he eventually returns I have a feeling that we might be exposed to a new side of AUB. Something tells me that he’ll sneak back under the guise of an uber liberal feminist!

Anyway, the main reason for the bans is that people have started to ignore the rules of this site. There is an old and tired saying about rules being there to be broken. I tend to agree with that saying and would admit that I would not hesitate in breaking a rule or two if they got in the way of my argument. However, it’s all about the way you do it and not about the fact that you did it. Take Duke for example: he constantly posts inflammatory articles and makes strong clannish hints and putdowns! But where he differs from most of the kids in here is in the way he delivers his barbs and putdowns. He does not cross the line, he pushes it back. The same could be said of SW, Oodeweyn and Paragon.

Don’t feel constrained, kids. Carry on arguing, putting each other down and getting under everyone’s skin. Just don’t let that get in the way of your ideas (if you happen to have any).

ps

Silly title for this thread. It's more like groundhog day than a new day, duqa :D

Rumour has it that Castro has run off with a Mongolian yack herder after the fallout from a bitter love triangle gone wrong. He was last seen in the vicinity of Ulaangom - out of the reach of any worthwhile technology

Xoogsade   

Duke, you are not the only person missing a home(assuming you are telling the truth anyway). our family home where my father and his siblings were born and grew up, located in Boondheere is occupied by Geedi/Jeelle's clansman whose father was the Sheekh of the area. We collect neither rent nor bother him with the issues of the property he lives in. Few times a family member tried to reason with him and get him to pay rent, he presented the facts that we couldn't live there for our own security and therefore, he shouldn't be bothered. Simple Baad.

My mother's land in Madina main market was taken by someone who is close to yalaxoow. He built Home made of Jiingad on it. My mother was on a waiting list to get her property back when the ICU ruled Muqdisho. The list of somalis wanting their property back was too long so she had to wait. Now that incompetent A/Y was brought to Muqdisho by his Ethiopian Sponsors, and the men who cared about justice were destroyed on his behalf, There is no chance for her getting back her property. My uncle's home is also gone so is my Aunt's in Sanca.

Despite all of these facts, you never see me accuse a clan and call a clan occupiers simply because it is individuals and not the entire clan who occupies people's homes. In addition, loss of property and life is not unique to one clan but to all somalis who live currently and lived in Muqdisho, therefore, you and your like-minded should stop insulting the clans you don't like and stick to your support to A/Y. Afkaaga hala nabad galo and I won't bother mentioning your name. Stick to your politics and why you hate certain clans who present a problem to your uncle and don't insult them.

Emperor   

^^Xoogsade sxb to be fair I never saw duke accuse any clan of any misconduct but only people like Indhacade, Sheikh Sharif, Sheik Aways and others - Neverthless he uses them to overstrech his political muscle and score a point in his favour.

Yes he overuses words such as Clan courts and druglords, yes they were a clan court or may be not or whether they were drug dealers, it's all open for a depate and upon that can we decide and come to a conclutions

So lets depate now fairly and cleanly, Shall we?

PS: It's sad to see qofkasta meeshaan inuu taageeraayo qofka uu islahaa waad isku beel tihiin ama rayi dawdihiin, dooda wadaag waxay kuwacantahay qof kaa soo horjeeda si wacana wax kuugu sheega - Marka iska dhaafa calaacalka badan..

Inkasta ay jiraan dad badan aan siyaada kamid ahayn sida Taako, Xalane and co waqti fiican nasiiyay si wacanna wax usoo qoray waxaan leeyahay waan kuxamahay and you will be missed, Laakiin AuB was a man of his leagure bring back, Moderator or Admin Sxb Alle-Ubaahne waa nin qatar ah ee soo celi haduusanba alreadly soo laaban sida yeeraysa..

It's my opinion.

PS Again: Mod or Admin Naga xira topi-gaan si calaacalka uu yaraado.

Xoogsade   

^ No worries mate, I am not seeking duke's ban. His propaganda in support of A/Y provides an opportunity for both co-clanists who think like him and others who oppose the corruption in our land to get this section going. I am simply telling him to not accuse a clan collectively of something when he is cornered. There is genuine oppostion to the TFG, so he should address the points made without resorting to collective blame on one specific clan he loves to accuse of everything that is wrong with Muqdisho.

Some of the suspended members were constant violators of the rules, some daily who could not resist not posting clan names. Some were deliberate trollers who incited hatred; some were agent provocateurs, deliberately trying to solicit insults. Some were in thier third 'probation,' since they were twice banned already before this.

This doesn't describe Jay@ all.

The only reason why you gave Jay's name to admin is because of the constant pressure from Duke and CO, especially when two of their own were automatically added to that list.

You keep saying we we we we, we gave warning. Nin yahow, you sat on your behind and allowed them to attack one another.

If anyone should be blamed for how the political section turned out, it should be you, and not anyone else. Your idea of moderating this section was the occasional editing, just so you can pretend you were actually doing something and even then, you were picking and choosing who you were editing.(I know because you editing me as I posted it, and while some insults written by others were there for days)

If you don't like to read the other side's copy-and-paste, which I personally do, then don't. We cannot censure what other people bring to this site, as long as it confirms the rules.

What you are saying here, and please stop me if I'm wrong is that you enjoy the trash and the way he filters this site and if anyone doesn't like it, then its too bad? THats what I'm hearing?

Copy and paste? Didn't he ever hear of posting the link of the source if he really wanted people to read the article he found? Why does he have to post not one but atleast 3-4articles on each new topic he opens throughout the day? He is obviously a dim wit. He pastes more words than he actually writes , what does that say about you Mr MOD since you enjoy reading the trash yourself? Its time you resigned, you are an embrassment to this site Miskiin McRough.

About this whole "XALANE" "XALaNE", xalane was a delusional man, one who didn't know how to separate Fantasy from Reality. Read Sea had more sense than him and all of a sudden, he is become an overnight celebrity, and is the leading figure of the TFG puppets in SOL, very sad.

Emperor   

^^Dont go so low sxb, what's the point of reviving this long gone articles, the man is banned and out in the cold, what more thing are you looking for? Anymore bad could be done...

Sideedana ogow xikmada ah "Nin aan kuu Jawaabi karin lalama dabaaqtamo".....

Originally posted by Emperor:

^^Dont go so low sxb, what's the point of reviving this long gone articles, the man is banned and out in the cold, what more thing are you looking for? Anymore bad could be done...

Sideedana ogow xikmada ah "Nin aan kuu Jawaabi karin lalama dabaaqtamo".....

Xakane knows what he wrote,I am just showing the rest of sympathisers of WHY he was banned. It doesnt take a genius to figure out. To be fair to Xalane,he just had the balls to say what he felt while his brigade chickened & let him do the dirty job. I guess thats why they are crying for his Comeback.

I am happy to say that AUB is dismissed even though he vehemently defended my side of the aisle,but he was wrong & i accepted his wrongs. Laakini my former Somali Brothers here on this aisle,seem to defend the indefensible.