Sign in to follow this  
Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar

A new day

Xoogsade   

Garaad,

What he meant to convey with that North Galkacyo comment as he explained, was to expose the duplicity of the TFG supporters who were calling for the massacre of kids and women in Muqdisho when they wouldn't stand the same if the Artillery was raining down on north Galkacyo. It is factual statement and non of the TFG supporters would accept a single bullet fired towards their kinsmen. The same individuals who were calling for the military might and loved the drills were having doubts about the wisdom of war in Puntland and Somaliland.

Alle-Ubaahne had worse issues than clan bias, like fudeed. May be banning him from here will give him a chance to rethink the futility of engaging people who are not interested in anything but the total annihilation of other somali clans.

Xoogsade   

Originally posted by Violet:

Xoogsade seems to think he's always right and everyone else is always wrong. He is free of primitive qabilist-thinking, while those who hold an opinion that differs from his are qabilists full of hatred. You need to call people out when they're wrong regardless of how much they agree with you. ******* ******* ******** ********

I actually did and called him on the comments he made about north Galkacyo. He explained what he meant. The rest of Somalia should be safe from what is happening in Muqdisho. Calling for the destraction of peaceful places doesn't solve problems but denies a source of stability that might help other somalis who might seek refuge in there(Although people were mistreated, jailed and sent back when they sought refuge in Puntland).

I never said I am perfect btw. I stand corrected just like verybody else. And Alle-Ubahne is no bad rubbish. He is not perfect but not rubbish.

[ April 15, 2007, 11:52 PM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

Liibaan   

Xoogsade,

waxba haa difaacin AU, the worst issue that AU had was hatred and unseen hatred against certain regions/tribes even he called them shayaadiin and gaalo

What he meant to convey

giil taa ma noqonaso, waxuu ka waday

Everyone can say, what I meant is? Wrong is wrong

It’s unacceptable to justify the unjustifiable

sxb, TFG and ICU supporters are same

TFG fans supported when TFG captured of mogadishu and other towns

the same way that ICU fans supported when ICU captured Mogadishu, Marka, Kismayo, sakow,Bladweyne, and the attack on the government base Baydhabo

TFG supporters can claim that ICU supporters are hypocritics,qabilist who support putting fire and mutalating the bodies of dead people, oppressing and killing somalis from minority and other clans, killing prisoners in the hospitals,killing children and women in kismayo, baydhabo, and galkacyo

ICU supporters can claim that TFG supporters are hypocritics qabilist who support the massacre of kids, women in mogadishu

people who are not interested in anything but the total annihilation of other somali clans.

Well AU was one of them

Xoogsade   

^ I didn't ask you to change your mind about him. I only stated Alle-Ubaahne's explanation. Now that he is banned, you shouldn't spend too much energy on proving what AU was and instead celebrate for your victory over him(Like Violet is celebrating). Besides, I want him stay banned for the simple reason that he will reflect and learn, and not because I think he is a bad person. He could use my advise when I told him to calm down and give himself a day's worth of thinking before he replied to anyone. Some people can't control their emotions for certain.

Salaad subaxaa la joogaa and I need to catch up on some work I have been delaying. Ciao.

OOh, my sympathies also to Ebonique, Fanisha(the beautiful, haven't seen her, just guessing from her confidence and she reminds me of Bishaaro), and Deep-Blue and Jabarjaan. They will learn their lesson and hopefully change when they come back in due time.

Liibaan   

sxb,

I am not celebrating, actually I am feeling sorry for him, and I hope he will learn some lessons

I just didn’t why should spent too much energy defending his outrageous comments anyways take care

Ebyan   

I'm not celebrating either, I just think the brother needed help and I'm happy that the Admin has shown him the door..Maybe now he'll get the help he needs.

Laba-X   

Originally posted by Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar:

You can, however, call whatever acceptable terms [i.e., dabadhil'if, stooge, puppets, traitors ...] you want against those public people oo xilal sheeganaayo.

...Can the Admins and the Moderators agree on one thing. The Admin earlier said that these were unacceptable my dear MMA.

Ebyan   

I think what he meant was that those terms [i.e., dabadhil'if, stooge, puppets, traitors ...] could be used against public figures but not people on the forum.

Coloow   

"Calaacal". ma af soomaliga ku yar?

Let me remind you that the objective of this thread was to air our views.

I think if you don't allow to call people who support the puppet government dabadhilifs, traitors etc but you allow "Tribal courts" "high on qaad somalilanders" etc we have a problem. It is simple; You either allow every word to be wrote or you don't allow sensitive , deragatory terms etc. You should have a uniform policy!

As a visitor to this site, I am constantly confronted with threads that mock, ridicule some tribes, some communities and condoning the death/rape/opression of innocent somalis. On the other hand, it is not uncommon to see edited messages when the opposite is done.

ElPunto   

Originally posted by Halgan:

"Calaacal". ma af soomaliga ku yar?

Let me remind you that the objective of this thread was to air our views.

I think if you don't allow to call people who support the puppet government dabadhilifs, traitors etc but you allow "Tribal courts" "high on qaad somalilanders" etc we have a problem. It is simple; You either allow every word to be wrote or you don't allow sensitive , deragatory terms etc. You should have a uniform policy!

As a visitor to this site, I am constantly confronted with threads that mock, ridicule some tribes, some communities and condoning the death/rape/opression of innocent somalis. On the other hand, it is not uncommon to see edited messages when the opposite is done.

I think your concerns were heard and addressed by MMA and others. Here is a summary:

1- Do not refer to SOLers in deregatory terms such as 'traitors', 'fake sheiks' but you may refer to public figures and political movements as such.

2- If there are threads that mock clans/communities, what have you - call it out on SOL and specifically mention it to the mods/admin. I'm sure all well-meaning folks will join you in that.

Bottom-line - You cannot complain about unfairness/inaction if you do nothing to expose it and combat it yourself. So if you feel passionately about this(and it seems so) join the good fight and abandon 'lurk-dom'.

How about Jaylaani continuously calling Puntland

How about adiga, iyo awoowgaa Duke and Adeerkaa Taako all be banned, the same way Alle Ubaahne was given the exit?

Jaylaani afkaaga ka qabso.

I failed to see how this violet person is still here yet Jay got the boot along with others who never once aflagaadeynin dadka inta joogo.

Admin, I'm very disappointed in regards to Jay getting the boot. Jay has been a long time contributor of this forum, way before any of these mosquitoes joined this site and waligiis dad ma aflagaadeynin directly, indirectly maybe.

I would have understood your actions had you booted him along with DUKE, taako, violet and the remaining crew, that would have made more sense to me.

Miskiin-MacRough, I think you should either ban yourself or have someone else ban you, because you have failed to censor Duke and his 1000 articles a day. You should really consider banning yourself for that if not anything else.

PS:I just read the second part of admin's post, taako is out, that means two more to go.