Sign in to follow this  
Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar

A new day

Fabregas   

Originally posted by Khalaf:

^^^^show me where xalane has said that Red?, I know PI has thats why he cant be defended his af xuumo was there for all to c, but show me where xalane cursed peeps, i havent seen thus provid da proof?

He talked about liquitdating cats, a miltary viewpoint, we dont agree to it, but its viewpoint not insults...nor was he specfic to any region.

The genetlefarax mentioned opened a thread in praise of the "drill" carried out in Hargeysa by General Morgan. Then, there was the constant references to people being drilled and whatnot. One can say this is a military viewpoint, but i think it is totally uncacceptable, when the person constantly praises his clan/regions and chastises others......

RedSea   

Originally posted by General Duke:

^^^You of course who was sabre rattling when the clan courts were on the march. Your waffle was much worse than anything Xalane ever said.

Rudy, you are a moderator and is even more fould than any of those who have been baned.

Anyhow Xalane & Taako should be given a second chance. They were an asset to this site, unlike some who are unable to even pen three coherent lines.

Okay hold on now, why are you accusing me dude. I am here and not banned, if I did something wrong I would have been on that list, so spare me the hot air sir, and remember you aint the mod, so chil out. :D

^^^lol I am telling it as it is. Xalane ban was political and nothing more. You on the other hand have said many things worse than he, however due to the fact that your comments were not as effective as his, you remained.

Khalaf   

Originally posted by Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar:

SOL is not a totalitarian site
to please on someone's whims.
Copy-and-paste, as long as they comform and adhere the rules, nothing against it. If you want to bring your side of opinion, bring as many copy-and-paste as you like. If you don't like to read the other side's copy-and-paste, which I personally do, then don't. We cannot censure what other people bring to this site, as long as it confirms the rules.

Looks like that’s exactly what happened no?, why was taako cut then, if it wasn’t to please the criers over here? SOL is a platform, a place of ideas with equal opportunity to all political sides, post whatever propaganda u want, support whatever team u want, u are entitled to that right, as long as u follow the rules and do not insult other nomads. Whats wit the crys, not everyone views the world as u marka u want to censor everyone who doesn’t think like u, um talking to the complainers calcal cats over here?

I see some aren’t good at this political game as Duke and Taako, therefore they cried, Duke is da big dawg in da house to cut him means the total collapse of SOL political section therefore to appease the cry babies, Taako who never disrespected no body and told it like it is an asset to dis joint, was cut. Its about principles sxbyall not favoritism from me, Taako, Xalane were big dawgs in political section that didn’t disrespect no body I know dat we all know dat, but due to complains against SOL being “biased” or “clannish” complete lies and we all know it, just cause u can do it like Duke and crew u cry, whose stopping u from countering their arguments or copy-pasting articles what support and ur position? umm none.........Taako and Xalane were cut for no other reason but to appease critics and show SOL is not “biased-clanish” namean.........taan labaad brother abu ansar was new and never insulted no body injustices right there?, baambo also may have used clan names, a pm could’ve worked he wasn’t the type of cat involved in repeated af-xuumo. Bogus process if u ask me.

ps: MMA i know ur not Admin bro, only moderator and no one else befits that position in my view u doing a good job and are fair, but since thread is for purpose of saying what we think, i choose to use that quote and tell what i think went down. JZK

RedSea   

lol@your comment weren't effective....sure maybe in not bad way they werent'.

Again, I have asked you a question earlier which was have I ever wished that any Somali city or poeple needed to be manupilated, erased to the ground and even threaten or wished that something like that ever happen upon them, well NO. On the other hand Xalane and his friend Pi did exactly that, which is the reason they aren't yapping in here today.

RedSea   

Khalaf,

Abti, you are no different than anyone else, you have your say correct, I have my say, Duke has his say. NO one is saying that you can't have your say, but make sure you say within the limited guidelines, rules of this site.

The fact that you remained is an evidence that you haven't broken any rules, the tossed ones did something wrongly apprantely.

Somaliaonline political section is alot better without the likes of Pi and Xalane.

Khalaf   

Originally posted by Mj. bada Cas:

quote:Originally posted by Khalaf:

He talked about liquitdating cats, a miltary viewpoint, we dont agree to it, but its viewpoint not insults...nor was he specfic to any region.

Too many to count. He was very specific and said that 'seccesionist' aka

Somalilanders were rooted and their cities bombarded, and he went on to say 'they' will bring Hargeysa to its knees again. Tell me what is not more insulting and more idiotic and inhumane than such comment. When you argue that thousands of inncoent being killed was a right thing, then you threaten again by saying that you will do it AGAIN, what does that tell you. Is that something that can be tolerated mr. Khalaf.

Read everyone of his posts regarding the Somaliland case, sure he has the right to critize but he went too far in many other areas a great example of that would be the recent post about SNM were he made such comments.

Red as ive said his views on militarily operations I can never support , we have argued about it several times and ive personally condemned it wa qaalaad, but their views held by militarily strategists both history and present that the means justify the end I can never believe in that personally, but its not about my personal liking, its about the principle here not our personal likeings of individuals and their views, thus cats shouldn’t be banned cause of their views, but their insults against other nomads ma garthey?

To u secessionist=somalilanders (a group of ppl), but that’s not how it is seen secessionism is a political/military stance which wants to break up the country of somalia, and take land that is not theirs by any means necessary is it not? Thus to say the secessionist a political and militarily opponents against the interest of the country that they should be “liquidated” and defeated is not an insult or inhumane against a people but a political/militarily viewpoint ma garthay? That was his view, u know all the af-xuumo towards dat brother, and all he said back to yall was dude grow some beard or potato response. Thats all man.

Geel_Jira xalane was miltary cat never involved in qabil politcs nor do we know his clan. He said da same thing about Galkaacyo and what happened to them since they were rebelling against the state was right in order to secure peace, its called different views-and many nomads rightfully so countered his views, that is best way to learn from one another, not censoring those who think differently, as was done here. This is not about our personal likings hadaba. Many people here wish to ban duke, because they see his support for the TFG is condoning genocide in the south. Should Duke be banned then because many are against his political views? or should they stop crying and man-up use this place called SOL a place of ideas to intelligently counter those views which are different then theirs?

RedSea   

aaaah, abti thanks for that lenghty reply, but isku soo wada biyo shub, that man they say Xalane believed that inncoent people being killed was good and gave big thumbs up and even he was talking tough of doing it again, YOU ARE NOT JUSTIFYING THAT ARE YOU KHALAF?

Yes Xalane is very knowleageable about military stuff however, you can't say certain things that may relate as you put it to military. It's just wrong to say certain

Ebyan   

Wow. I just saw that Taako was banned. :eek: What reason was he banned for? This is getting ridiculous.

Khalaf   

^Violet it was to apease the criers, a political ban walaaleey nothin else.

Red i didnt expect u to get it, afterall to u its not about principle: banning peeps cause of af-xuumo,breaking sol rules ect, and not views as was done to Taako, Xalane, AbuAnsar, Bambo,.... but favoritism hence why u support only ur couzos who umm used to say what? and only point fingers at xalane, and PI.......man-up ninyahow. About his hergeysa thread, i could never justify it or support such actions, it is against my conscience I don’t believe means justify da end, and brother said da same thing about gaalkaacyo u don’t see me crying, he is entiled to his military views which means (eliminating rebels) justifies the end (saving the statehood). SOL is place of ideas therefore counter those views and not censor men who never cursed or insulted cats, case closed.

Why ban them yaa Libaax? After all, theirs was a form of entertainment in its narrow sense. What’s politics without heated discussion and furious squabbles adeer? In all seriousness, this place would have no value when its audience are deprived of cyber warriors such AU and Xalane. Somali politics, even when its pro/con arguments are delivered in the most polished and elegant styles, are elementally useless—it’s full of tribal undertones and wicked sentiments that are beyond cure.

For those of them who grossly misused this space and repeatedly ignored the rules of the forum (and there are some here), it may be fitting to revoke their access and put them in the doghouse for a period of time. But to permanently ban them is overkill methinks--- especially those who were with this community for a considerable length of time and contributed to the growth of this space.

I vote for their comeback, all of them! I want them back.

We appreciate all of your views, thoughts and concerns. For that, dank yuu.

When we were, however, cautionary reprimanding repeatedly, when we were giving ample admonitions of 'tired of this' for months, no one was paying attention to those or airing these sudden concerns, and some of you even laughed with them. Soori, but we were/are serious about cleaning this sub-section, which we had in mind the last couple months.

Some of the suspended members were constant violators of the rules, some daily who could not resist not posting clan names. Some were deliberate trollers who incited hatred; some were agent provocateurs, deliberately trying to solicit insults. Some were in thier third 'probation,' since they were twice banned already before this.

Time and our patience extended thinly have caught up with them.

Though banning and suspending their usernames is never permanent [their IPs are not banned, thus they can read this], let them now know their negative actions have consequences and will not be tolerated forever, for long.

Once again, we appreciate your views. I personally decided to open this thread solely for that. Dankis again.

PS - Spring cleaning is still in process.

Yoonka   

The banning of Alle-ubaahne concerns me indeed. He was a man of integrity who vehementaly oppossed the enemy of his religion. SOL proved to be a place for certain people with certain political believes.

First of all, Alle-ubaahne was demonised by his opponents in here, who accused him of clannism. Secondly, his remarks were all taken out of context to justify the process to tarnish his Islamic reputatioin. And thirdly, we have seen the establishment of SOL believing and acting in the bogus allegations against AuB that he was a culprit of all that went wrong in this section.

Yesterday, it was Castro, today it is Alle-ubaahne, and tommorow is pregnant with "one show, one man, and one family", the making of new SOL that is in line with the ideas that AuB had resisted to comply with.

Long live to AuB, the man who revived the struggle to its highest peak.