Sign in to follow this  
Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar

A new day

Ebyan   

Originally posted by LayZieGirl:

How about adiga, iyo awoowgaa Duke and Adeerkaa Taako all be banned, the same way Alle Ubaahne was given the exit?

Jaylaani afkaaga ka qabso.

I failed to see how this violet person is still here yet Jay got the boot along with others who never once aflagaadeynin dadka inta joogo.

I would have understood your actions had you booted him along with DUKE, taako, violet and the remaining crew, that would have made more sense to me.

Loooool.

Who do you think you are? You're something else walaahi. Do you think you can bully and intimidate people on this forum? I'll say what I want when I want and if you don't like it well then tough luck. Jaylaani deserved to be banned, Duke didn't. If you think it's unfair, go complain on behalf of your friend, but leave my name out of it. :rolleyes:

While I am sad at the loss of Xalane, who was a man who held his own at all times. I belive no one here is perfect even the moderators get emotional at times when their interest groups are in the firing line.

Xoogsade, with all due respect get my name out of your mouth, I have attacked political clan groups such as clan courts, the occupiers and so on. I gave an open threads for you to respond to the allegations against these individuals & groups. Why cry? and why act all morally rightous?

Yes we defend our position and we will cotinue to do so. insha Allah

Again a 21 gun salute to Captain Xalane, a man I admired and if anyone should be given a second chance it should be him. .

RedSea   

Originally posted by Khalaf:

He talked about liquitdating cats, a miltary viewpoint, we dont agree to it, but its viewpoint not insults...nor was he specfic to any region.

Too many to count. He was very specific and said that 'seccesionist' aka Somalilanders were rooted and their cities bombarded, and he went on to say 'they' will bring Hargeysa to its knees again. Tell me what is not more insulting and more idiotic and inhumane than such comment. When you argue that thousands of inncoent being killed was a right thing, then you threaten again by saying that you will do it AGAIN, what does that tell you. Is that something that can be tolerated mr. Khalaf.

Read everyone of his posts regarding the Somaliland case, sure he has the right to critize but he went too far in many other areas a great example of that would be the recent post about SNM were he made such comments.

Taako Man,

I see you are talking now after men have left, behave yourself, Jaylaani might be back. :D

the q's for u dukie and most of the cheerleaders is this, isnt your support for tfg based solely on your tribal connections to yeey...

thus ignoring the major problem with tfg, bringing xaabashi army which by the way are not peace keepers but occupiers.

^^^What ever it is based on its our right to support whom ever we want for what ever reason.

Thus what we are debating is the facts on the ground, I see your lads have yet to kick out the governemnt from Mogadishu.

Lake   

Originally posted by Mj. bada Cas:

quote:Originally posted by Khalaf:

He talked about liquitdating cats, a miltary viewpoint, we dont agree to it, but its viewpoint not insults...nor was he specfic to any region.

Too many to count. He was very specific and said that 'seccesionist' aka Somalilanders were rooted and their cities bombarded, and he went on to say 'they' will bring Hargeysa to its knees again.
These are the same people that wouldn't dare to say all that garbage in front of other somalis..

Xalane will be truly missed and for the folks that are trying to discredit him have nothing on him.

He was no hypocrite, he was a honest man with a stance, who had firm beliefs and for that I salute him. He wasn't a flip-flopper nor talked in codes but he always said what he actually believed in but sadly that was taken as a personal vendetta by some whose name I shall not mention in here and for that they tried to persecute him.

21 Gun Salute to brother Xalane and Taako as well who was a young men and never out of place.

I truly salute all of you.

Duke, glad to hear that! so basically u in there for clan crumps! i wont bother with u more cuz i dont like tribalists, they are very low ppl.

i thought u was a tfg supporter! good to know that u solely in there for the PIG Yeey.

RedSea   

Originally posted by General Duke:

^^^So what do you say in your support to the clan courts and the SNM?

Did I ever insist that Galkacayo, Gorowe be leveled to the ground have I?

or supported Riyale Kahin and sported him like he was a saint soo if baxay.

RedSea   

Originally posted by General Duke:

^^^What ever it is based on its our right to support whom ever we want for what ever reason.

Thus what we are debating is the facts on the ground, I see your lads have yet to kick out the governemnt from Mogadishu.

Again the main obstacle for us is the Ethiopian troops, if they left today, give the UIC one week, no kidding.

^^^You of course who was sabre rattling when the clan courts were on the march. Your waffle was much worse than anything Xalane ever said.

Rudy, you are a moderator and is even more fould than any of those who have been baned.

Anyhow Xalane & Taako should be given a second chance. They were an asset to this site, unlike some who are unable to even pen three coherent lines.