Sign in to follow this  
Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar

A new day

Khayr   

^^^^

General Duke and SS, you guys miss your buddies already. :D

This move was looooong over due.

Lake   

Goes to show you..How we are soo diveded. Each side is appealing for their lost generals lol. Duke yeah..Somaliwayne is really realistic **smh**

me   

Hadii Duke laga saaro meeshan, maxaa laysu sheegayaa meeshan? We need the TFG propoganda here so that we know what they are up to. Duke gets on my nerves too, but we shouldn't sillence everyone that doesn't agree with us......and if you are doing that Oodweyne should be banned too.

Plus Duke is always respectable in his manners, he is annoying but he never attacks people personally, not does he attack clans (openly).

You know what.......dabakaayadan oo dhan hala xidho!

me   

Its easy to ban people who think differnettly, but isn't the purpose of this whole forum the exchnage of ideas?

RedSea   

Jay, Fanisha and Ebonique, deep blue, deserve a second chance if you ask me.

The two sisters were really sweet and nice, yes at times, I don't think either of them have been warned. As for mr. Jay, Iam sure he can take it as a man, however since he was warned for stating something I am not yet sure of, he hadn't gone back to it. He is very reasonable voice, a realist, as well great contributor to SOL sports' section. He should be given a second chance if you ask me.

As for Deep blue, that brother was new, he posted some stuff, but he was a newbie, he needs to be given a chance, I am sure he wasn't even warned at all.

I know the people like Pi and Xalane have been warned numerous times, especially mr. Pi continued insulting people in every single of his posts, by calling folks from Hargeysa such as I as English orphans or *******s of Morgan....that is not exceptable to anyone.

Ebyan   

^ How about Jaylaani continuously calling Puntland

"Butland" or him saying Reer Mudug were basically savages? Or Fanisha saying "Puntlanders should start hiding now".

I don't know why Xalane was banned. If they bring anyone back it should be him.

ElPunto   

^Everyone is partisan here to some degree. The question of banning should have to do with repeated insults and other af-xumo to other SOLers. I can say that I've clearly seen that with AU, Pi, Jaylanni, Fanisha. The other 3 - not really - especially Deep Blue who is a relatively new member.

Good job on this action Admin and MMA. It's necessary and will send out a clear signal to others.

Xoogsade   

Badda Cas, They were counterweight to Duke and Taako's propaganda machine and their insults. That is for sure. There is no difference between insulting whole clans or individuals. Both Duke and Taako insult one specific clan in a collective manner when they can't both debate and present reasonable grounds for their political views. This whole section is corrupt(for the nature of what people discuss which is based on corruption to begin with) so I guess it gets more difficult to maintain a cool head when you are faced with people who have no shame to lie about everything to score a cheap political point.

RedSea   

As I said Jaylaani can take this as a man, however other individuals like Fanisha, Ebonique and Deep blue were in no way on planet earth comparable to Pi, Xalane. Those two creatures were in elite league of their own when it comes to insults.

Violet,

Direct insult is what is not allowed here, you can name call people like Abdullahi Yusuf as much as anyone wants, I have and will continue doing so...

However, Xalane and Pi dirctly attacked individuals here and named call a whole region by saying things such as that Hargeysa folks are b-stards of the British and Gen.Morgan.

Khalaf   

^^^^show me where xalane has said that Red?, I know PI has thats why he cant be defended his af xuumo was there for all to c, but show me where xalane cursed peeps, i havent seen thus provid da proof?

He talked about liquitdating cats, a miltary viewpoint, we dont agree to it, but its viewpoint not insults...nor was he specfic to any region.

21 gun salute to the people banned. Especially Xalane, Pi and Radamiir. Champions of the cause of governance and stability.

Hope to see you fellows in another life. :D

Jaylaani

Let's go raptors :D

OLOL and Alle ubahanee

I got love for you famz. Keep the cause going in another forum for another day.

21 gun salute to my fallen brethren.

Coloow   

Asalamu calaykum,

Maskin, I was tempted to respond to this thread. I recall you editing some comments I made on the so called president of somalia, the stooges called warlords (turned ministers) and for responding to the bombardment of innocent civilians/animals in the south.

Somaliaonline was one of the few websites that was worth visiting. But that has been lost. Today it happens to be one of the few websites that appears to be the mouth piece (a propaganda machine for the amxaaro lackeys). It is not unusual to be confronted with topics that specifically target some tribes ( cf; how the resistance is refered to as " tribal courts", how tribal explicit tribal comments are made when tribalists meet in somalia). The latest comments " calling a large majority of somalis for qat induced bravados etc).

The day I lost hope on what is written on somaliaonline was when a somali woman was reported to have been raped. Several of your members were on record praising this vicous acts.

The same applied when thousands of innocent civilians faced the ruthless bombardment of the TFG and Ethiopian troops and the paste and copy articles filled this place praising the "progress" of the TFG in engaging "tribal" courts. How would someone whose relatives live in Muqdisho react??????

Alle-U baahane, the character indeed needs Allah. He makes some not-so-wise comments; But if one looks at the way he is treated infront of your naked eyes as moderators, he is a saint. We have some people who explicitly make comments that is tribalistic but are not edited or told to cease with their comments. This is unfair; -don't you think?

SOL has to choose whether it wants to become a channel for somalis to discuss their differences, political hopes and wishes, and put forth what kind of nation we want; or to become a mouth piece that promotes one region/one tribe. Thus far, it is no different from Waagacusub, allpuntland, Daynile and the other tribal websites.

Visitors are daily confronted with paste and copy from websites that support the TFG. Unless that is banned, many of us will remain sceptical about the mantra of this place. If you are sincere ( and I am sure you are), ban the character(s) that are official propagandists for the TFG.

My advice to you is

1; Do not allow paste and copy

2: Edit those topics that have explicit/implicit tribal messages

3: Encourage messages that carry a somali perspective instead of a regional/town perspective

To conclude, please do not differentiate what kinds of strategies to apply to different people. A sceptical eye notes that Moderators are like voltures in articles wrote by selected people; while their absence is defeaning when there is a topic about "tribal courts" " Qat induced bravados! etc.

There you have it maskin; I might be unfair but that is how I see things.

Ps 1; If you think what I wrote above is worth editing, please let me know ( I am willing to accept a self imposed ban)

P.s 2: where is "Horn afrik"? sxb, waxaad moodaa inuu nalkii kaa demee?