Sign in to follow this  
Rokko

Non stop celebrations in Burco, Somaliland

NASSIR   

I am glad to hear this news. I doubt that Burco has population over 400,000. Who actualized these bogus stats.

The foreign affairs minister of China congratulated the new president.

"The Chinese government has been closely following Somalia's peace course, acted as coordinator in the United Nations Security Council on the Somalia issue, supported international community's mediating efforts, financed Somalia Peace Association within capacity, and actively provided humanitarian aid for the Somali people," Zhang said.

Hayaay Burcaawis in full force. :D

Horta dukaankii Ilmo Carab Saqiir weli ma ka furan yahay burco? In badan baa Saacad-ciyaal yaroo dhalaalaysa la iiga iibiyayoo weli waan xasuustaa. One of the most modern shops I have ever seen in Somalia.

Burco used to be the Economic hub of the northern states. I hope it recovers from the long civil war destruction.

so this is a report from pland.com! where is the beef!! :confused: how about a 2nd to it... haa! may burco.com reporting that news!! aye!!

one is > 2 reports right!!

LANDER   

Originally posted by Northerner:

I see ppl whom have never set foot in Burco are experts all of a sudden? :confused: :rolleyes:

I have an ide, why not land at Burco airport wearing the blue flag of Somalia and see what happens,,,,,,,,,
:D

:D ,

we'll manage to arange for a free ticket aboard daalo for the brave soul who is willing to do that. Any volunteers? mobb, perhaps you should lead the way ?

Originally posted by NASSIR:

I am glad to hear this news. I doubt that Burco has population over 400,000. Who actualized these bogus stats.

The foreign affairs minister of China congratulated the new president.

quote:

"The Chinese government has been closely following Somalia's peace course, acted as coordinator in the United Nations Security Council on the Somalia issue, supported international community's mediating efforts, financed Somalia Peace Association within capacity, and actively provided humanitarian aid for the Somali people," Zhang said.

Its funny how anti Somaliland Puntlanders always donwplay the population of its cities.

But when they are spinning a story suddenly they quote its correct figure.

India   

^^^

Just cause he claims to be in Burco does not mean he is a Lander, does it now?

Secondly, that article has no ounce of truth or substance and furthermore lost all creditablity once it published on puqland.com

Libaxx....good to see you coming out of yor hidding and taking your allegiancze. True Puqland styleeeeeeee

Dusty.

OG_Girl   

Eeedo , I can see you did not take your chill pills yet..lol

Calm down..just words on the screen words on the screen.

No one can do any thing by writting few lines on the screen eedo ma'an icon_razz.gif

Salam

India   

mature not mature

coming to think if am type of " cheese" here!!!

Ladies make up your mind will ya

when all is said and done dusty is duty darlings smile.gif