Sign in to follow this  
Rokko

Non stop celebrations in Burco, Somaliland

Xoogsade   

Bro Che-Guevara, People might be supporting him out of anger with the warlords. They have done nothing for them except hinder their progress, devide people, ranscak the whole City. One of them removed the Main Air-port's running Strip so he can let others dig Carro Kaawo and sell it. The other has been refusing the opeining of the Sea port strangling people's lives. The reason I was disappointed with the whole reconcialiation meeting was because of these men being honored with leadership and seeking votes. That was A joke. Alxamdulillah they are DISHONORED by their other dishonorable comrades big time and people have them listed in their black-book on top of their loss.

They squandered their chances and Now their People have the SOLUTION, Invite Someone else and Honour him with what these men had been looking for but couldn't achieve out of their arrogance and greed.

As for Abdullahi yusuf, Whatever he was, This is a new page for him, and he knows it I hope. We just have to pray and hope he acts different. People want this to work not for his SAKE but for their own sake Saxib. And they want to humiliate others who refused to give them the honour they deserved. This is a good way to say to these warlords, GOOD RIDDANCE. I am sure hadda iney ka shallaayeen their ways.

RAHIMA.

Okey Abaayo. That is good to know.

Originally posted by Rahima:

quote: Rahima, Adeerkaa Yaah? Didn't know

Nope, abti
:D
. My mother's family is scattered everywhere. From *** Dawa, Gaalkacyo to Xamar.

My adeero, are in Boorama brother
;)hmm! ur uncle! we is africans, right! so who is the homie? we know each other right!!lol..! give us the low down! home-gal! every family has the rotten apple! right! :confused: :confused:

LANDER   

Originally posted by HornAfrique:

^^Somalis never change.
redface.gif

You had to delete your hateful post. :rolleyes:

Good, because that was very disgraceful.

please tell me what I wrote that was hateful or disgraceful? Maybe the fact that I choose to correct a misunderstanding?

I'm almost certain you didn't even see what I wrote on that post, or perhaps your being a bit of an opportunist to put words in my mouth?

Gabbal   

No Lander, I actually did see what you wrote and I very much got the meaning of your "they" and "disappointment" meaning in what happened to Siad Barre and the early nineties. This is not a clan against clan thing anymore, everyone is celebrating the almost-revival of the state.

I especially feel disgusted by the attitudes portrayed by our "Somalilanders" brothers, who it seems have taken a selfish and anti-Somali peace stance!

The impression I've been given is, oh no matter if the rest get peace and security so long as they don't diminish our chance of getting recognition.

Well I've got news for you and that is snap out of it! There is no recognition coming, and either a blind or an idiotic individual is still running after that.

I though I should say something, because at this time in our history when we are collectively uniting for the common good, you are bringing back nonsense which was the basis for the predicament we are in as of the moment!

Sorry for being very "blunt".

Som@li   

^^^Bro don't be sorry, Ishaa baad ka riday,

Waxaan oranlahaa qolyaha soomaliland wax dhib ah dhicimayaan,,dawlada cusubna gudi bay usaari dhex dhexaadisa, HADAY socon waydose Waxay noqon FAD AMA HA FADIN,WAA LAYDIN FADSIIN :D

LANDER   

Originally posted by HornAfrique:

No Lander, I actually did see what you wrote and I very much got the meaning of your "they" and "disappointment" meaning in what happened to Siad Barre and the early nineties. This is not a clan against clan thing anymore, everyone is celebrating the almost-revival of the state.

I especially feel disgusted by the attitudes portrayed by our "Somalilanders" brothers, who it seems have taken a selfish and anti-Somali peace stance!

The impression I've been given is, oh no matter if the rest get peace and security so long as they don't diminish our chance of getting recognition.

Well I've got news for you and that is snap out of it! There is no recognition coming, and either a blind or an idiotic individual is still running after that.

I though I should say something, because at this time in our history when we are collectively uniting for the common good, you are bringing back nonsense which was the basis for the predicament we are in as of the moment!

Sorry for being very "blunt".

Walahi waa cajiib. So you got all this from a deleted post of a few lines?

If you must know the contents of that deleted post, it consisted of a clarification for someone that I decided to discuss personaly rather than post on this thread. It had nothing to do with anything you mentioned above being clans, Siad Barre :confused: or Somaliland. I have no intentions of engaging in petty squabbles with you specially during this holy month. Therefore in my future absence, feel free to come up with any fabrications you like.

It is about time to go AHEAD , the cheap shots of propoganda are back firing .

Somaliland ppl and their leadership has shown where they stand regarding the selection of A/yusuf ( the VERY person whose malitia took over towns and cities in Somaliland )

as a president of Somali Federal republic.

Saalixa   

YOU ALL ARE FORGETTING THE NORTH WAS ONCE PART OF SOMALI WEYN THEORY BEFORE THE WAR AFTER THEY DECIDED TO JOIN THEM AND GOT THEIR INDEPENDENCE FROM THE BRITS. SO IT AINT LIKE THEY ARE WONDERING HOW IT IS TO JOIN WITH SOMALIA AGIAN. THEY ALREADY TASTED THAT DEVESTATION AND DESTRUCTION.

GO LOOK UP THE ENCYCLOPEDIA there was always a BRITISH SOMALILAND from the beginning no matter how much you deny it.

so please look up the past to predict the future state coz Somaliland has learnt it's lesson and does not want unity with corruption. You all saying unity is bringing hope and blah blah but hey why did it not in the past? the million dolaar question somali's flog.

like dusty said an old dog does not change his tricks and this president is just like himself 20 yrs back...

Gabbal   

Lander I don't need you to clarify anything for as I did get that childish meaning of your deleted post.

I also don't want to squabble over petty comments, so it's dropped on my side.

Xarago   

I tried to stay away from SOL untill the 'alalas' died down or at least diminished. I think waqtigan waqti ka ficaan maleh to hit you guys with the hard truth.

First and foremost you can forget about S/land waxay idin jidha inta uu cidhka idin jidho.

Mida kale mantey idinka ayu ayan dara idin heysata oo doortey dhigya caab. I dont know whether to feel sorry of your self inflicted demise or sneer at the biggest mistake you have ever made. What a waste of a peace conference that lasted for two years. Did they say that was last one, I doubt..eh..eh..eh :D:D

Xoogsade...I guess the question is the desire for peace by the public carry more wieght than the warlords's desire to create havoc with their armed militias. Mogadisho will be the litmus. I guess we will wait and see.

N.O.R.F   

U are all talking str8 bullsh*t!!!!!

Cabdillahi Yusuf needs to concentrate on other issues first, such as:

1) Security & some sort of stability

2) Disarmement

3) Health & Education

4) Economic development

5) Monetry fluidity

6) Reconstruction

Then and only then will Somalia be in a position to start thinking of talking with somaliland, get real and stop thinking that Somaliland is the main issue, Somalia needs to sort its priorities first.

I actually applaude Cabdillahi Yusuf's comments this week, acknowledging that Somaliland has shown what can be achieved in peaceful country.

The rest of yall need to start doing things for somalia to become peaceful and prosporous and forget about Somaliland for now. all this pointless retoric is getting boring!