Sign in to follow this  
Paragon

WAR DEG-DEG AH DAGAAL GOOR DHOWEYD KA QARXAY MAGAALADA DHAHAR

RedSea   

Originally posted by Dabshid:

[QB] Mansa and Maakhir,

I agree with you guys, those minor wolves should be stoped,they are losers, and all blame lies to our people there, How can guys from Hargaisa dare to come to our beautiful Dhahar? it is a shame walaahi. :mad:

No it's not shame, besides quit using Wallahi for useless means saaxib, waa kusidee.

I am not siding in any side of the issue at the moment. However, I have to clearify the truth, the truth is that it wasnt' Pland ministers who went there as they claim. Why do they have to lie to the people. In fact it was Somaliland ministers including the minister of sports, who hails from that region clan wise, when as confirmed some Puntland forces assaulted them. Because the ministers were prepared for such, they were able to defend themselves from the help of some locals (armed clansmen), they were able to repel such attack, I don't understand why we have to create big fuzz over this saaxib and blame everyone when we know who we should blame. If Somaliland was the one in error in this case, I would have come out and stated, however Pland as has been confirmed just seems to be looking for a chance to create anomisity over medical supplies and little development. Ma iska dayaan ha dhiseen waxay Somaliland meesha ay ka dhisayso, maxay yeelaysaa Pland, dadka ayuunbay anfacaysaa ee. Hada dhib uun bay soo kordhiyeen.

AYOUB   

If the allegation that Muuse Naasoole has leased Lasqorey to Ethios is true, then more conflict is around the corner.

Paragon

What are the borders of the suggested Danwanaag (nice name btw). What assurance it won't bring even disputes more rather than solve them?

me   

Meeshan leeska kir kireenayo maxay tahay, soomaaliya rent-a-car beey noqotay.

Taleexi   

Originally posted by AYOUB:

If the allegation that Muuse Naasoole has leased Lasqorey to Ethios is true, then more conflict is around the corner.

Paragon

What are the borders of the suggested Danwanaag (nice name btw). What assurance it won't bring even disputes more rather than solve them?

AYOUB: Are you in sane regarding Las Qoray developments?, borders will not be an easy thing to do and even more difficult the one your admin is calling for. However, after long research and analysis done by the Danwadaag Diaspora communities,they recognized that the cost of being happy with the status quo is too high.

As known, when this kind of project is initiated, we've to set an arbitrary point, basically we know each other, who is who and who lives in where .. therefore,first, lines will not be important since we are all interdependent on one way or another but what will matter most is seeing indigenous running their own affairs who will be able discussing the mutual developments, security and other issues with their neighbor administrations.

Pragon, No more traitors on our lands, all our ideas are converging that execution of traitors must our number one priority!, Alas, futile exercise iga dheh.. Las Qoray port is a must project as that will be the economic backbone of our newly envisioned autonomous state. This needs lots of hard work, determination, and will. I am afraid if we don't take this road the curse of Allah may happen to us..

Som@li   

Paragon, how can I know you are Tolka, lol, do we have a code! :D

I know the area, I am not being biased, but it is one of the best places in Somalia, the new generations are somehow lazy. If you go to places Laas Qoray , with high building, you wonder where are the people who built this city. I remember in the nineties when Laas Qoray port was operational, it was amazing, and it can be used again.

Some argue neighbors are trying to sabotage the planned construction of Lasqoray port, I don’t know if it is true, but I believe we are committed,nobody can stop us.

The Danwadaag State, or any other name like Maakhir Coast, is still a premature, formulating it is difficult but it is achievable, and inflicting problems on the locals by Puntland and Somaliland will hasten the process of establishing an independent state. The main of the proposed state is to free the people from the thugs who get paid from Hargaisa and Garoowe to destabilize the peace in the region. It was not long ago, when many people died in Majiyahan, and still that issue is not yet solved. Mark my words, more problems will emerge if immediate action are not taken.

The Danwadaag State will be part of the Somali Federal, and to materialize it, the people have to be organized, and taxed which will be enough to start the system. First there must unity and agreement and no matter what, traitors should not be allowed to come in, except for those who are willing take part in the new State.

Som@li   
Bada Cas, I clearly understand your points, but it is not about who started, Somaliland knew about what would happen by going to Dhahar, they knew about the tension? Sanaag should never be a platform whre the two States fight.

Xudeedi   

Thanks guys for the feedback. I was indeed busy.

Brothers, since there in place lineage-based administrations accentuated by heightened clan consciousness, I have thought of temporary administration and the formation of local troops independent of both entities for the sole purpose of protecting the security of the workers and engineers at the construction phase of the project. We need some form of formal authority maintaining peace and security within our boundary of jurisdiction, engaging in peace talks with neighboring communities when and wherever possible, restoring peace, supporting returnees, preserving public facilities and revitalizing social services. However, it seems that we are too disorganized and divided on some minor issues perpetrated by local warlords who have been empowered by the two entities.

In addition to the claims that they (Puntland and Somaliland) represent and control the regions through the facilitation by some informal and unpopular warlords from the locals, it is also credible that Punt land has been pushing itself forward recently by pretending to present opportunities for the locals in Dhahar. It announced the formation of District Council in Dhahar today, but what is the opposite side of the administration in Dhahar that comes under Punt land is one question. Another important question that comes to mind is that are they paving the road to reach and overtake the control of the future LasQorey Custom and duty Commission or possibly its administration? It is a long-term political game. However, shortsighted people would think it as a democratic gesture. Every thing is interest. We need a powerful charismatic leader who will be able to take the interest of the region at heart.

Secondly, there is a major problem that needs to be dealt with in terms of who is to manage and coordinate Internatinoal Aid and Distribution on behalf of Sool and Sanaag people with their consent. I do not totally put the blame on Puntland's shoulder for this particular problem on the exploitation and manipulation of U.N Aid and funds but for the ill-advised and unfair old policies of U.N's old zoning arrangement, which lumpted the two regions with 'Somaliland. Hargeisa, on the other hand, is 300 miles away and the fact that the community of Sool and Sanaag are averted to the question of secession, 'Somiland' withholds the fair amount of the aid allocation and then denounces the lack of support from Sool and Sanaag as an aggression against its self-styled government. The United Nation’s proposal of constructions and funding of primary schools around every region attest to this fact.

However, our community, in the mean time of anarchy and mayhem, can propose and implement community strategies for Reconstruction and Development. The community has always had an intention and a lively interest to support programs of social services, to engage in trade and commerce and to continue efforts to maintain infrastructure and improve its economic productivity.

I agree with Paragon that we should first focus on supporting the Port and make sure it materializes and turns to be fruitful to the community. Every thing else will be alright till we have a government of national union.

Fabregas   

Resources

N.G.Os

Territorial and tribal expansion

and Greed!...

Peace and they development, they all say, yes peace and development......(and that goes to both sides)

Paragon, M Musa, and Maakhir you guys must not be serious for advocating further segmentation of that region!

Frustrations about the current political frameworks are understandable but the solution does not lie in erecting an equally old-fashioned tribal system…

Waa fikir saliim ah, ee bartaa ka sii botoriya idinna! Beware tho' the wolf in the sheep's cloth!

Maakhir - waa adiga dhul Maakhir meegaaraye, maxaad ku hindistay in aad Mudug ka reebto Puntland inteeda kale? Mise waaba kaa dhab oo waa ay kula simbiriirixatay oo warba uma haysid in khariidadda kaa daba babanaysaa ay Nugaal uun ku eg tahay? Mise Eyl wixii Koonfur ka xigaa waa carra qalo?

Oo dee dhankaa iyo carro Jiidali iyana ha laga war hayo!

_40101922_somalia_sool_map203.gif

Xudeedi   

xiinfanin, tribal system? I will give you the benefit of the doubt but I am displeased with troubling news of Sool, Sanaag, and Buhodle politicians at loggerheads over their never-ending pursuit of political power and money. When one of them resigns or is fired by the Sub-land entity, he jumpts to other entity's bandwagon and then discards the label he so vehemently loved to represent. This is a buoyant phenomenon that gives a good picture of the deteriorating situation there. More so, as our brothers Paragon , Mansa, and Dabshid put it eloquently, there will always be a recurring problem, so the need for Governance and structure, which is currently necessitated by the availability of economic infrastructure, is a front-line mechanism- especially Executive directorate with functions including political and security liaison.

Mr. Jibriil's proposal for Danwadaag state has met little resistance and Having talked to some members of the community, they agree, in principle, to make arrangements for the idea to take seeds in the ground at grass roots, when the right time comes, which is now. The main goal for the creation and establishment of such state is to safeguard both civil society Development and foreign organizations into which resources are pooled and and redistributed according to priorities and needs---one that gives a sense of belonging to all the people of Sanaag and Sool.

The General Assembly resolution A/RES/53/1(M) of 8 December 1998 qualifies the area for assistance as a “local community”, which may directly and independently obtain assistance from the UN.

Your concern is what would happen if this state supposedly is established and become functional?

I believe that both entities would quit meddling the local affairs and might instead begin to work with the locals as equal contenders whose rights and territories must be respected until a government of natiional union is established. Second, Somaliland administration would give up its claim of the regions. It might not be true, but what is driving Somaliland to interfere the regions is that it feels that it is overpowered by Puntland. Similarly, Puntland would also stop its meddling and change its attitude. Third, local warlords and politicians who travel from one entity to another and who lead formed and recruited local forces against their people and territory would timely diminish and come to a complete halt. You might ask why they are leading army to their clan territories. The answer is simple. All they have to do is show temporary physical presence in one of the disputed cities. They then pocket their money happily and walk away. Their silly task would in turn be used and sold by both entities as an application for control and responsibility.

S-Warrior, it is not an entirely accurate map but my aim is to manifest seperation of both regions from the sub-land entities. Bosaso District, which partially falls also under the Sanag community is with Puntland, and parts of Somaliland Sanag and Sool are lumped with the Whole Sanaag and Sool regions.

Xudeedi   

Paragon, Las Korey will be the entry point for constructional material. It has small port that can handle small imports. Second, some construction raw materials are locally available. Bosaso is part of our territory as well but as you insinuate things might not be smooth.

.pdf"]http://www.laasqorayport.org/Technical%20Feasibility%20Report%20volume%201%20final[4].pdf