Sign in to follow this  
Paragon

WAR DEG-DEG AH DAGAAL GOOR DHOWEYD KA QARXAY MAGAALADA DHAHAR

Taleexi   

I am so sad and humiliated that the momentum of the war has subsided!. Its continuity would have given us better outcome for all of us who are concerned if you guys can decipher the essence of my message :(

Xudeedi   

Mansa Munsa, I understand that the said administration's peripheries has been claimed to extend beyond its control, but to impel people against their will is an extra pitfall that resulted from perpetual disagreement among some locally financed warlords who are menace to the unity of our people.

I have advocated many times that for these two regions to become stable and out of phantom disputes, their people, ******* and *******, must be able to grasp the concept of their unity in relation to their administration, peace, security, public services and etc. They must get rid of the warlords they have , for instance the so called Ashuur and Dalaf who only serve not the interest of their people but of others' errors and irregularities in exchange for few pennies. Dalaf, Ashur, Cali Jamac Farah, Mohamed Said and many others who claim to be ministers and colonels of phantom administrations have turned to be a menace to the solidarity of our people.

It is also possible that the Dhahar conflict over the implementation and administration of direct international aid and NGOs could be a pretext to undermine the Las Qorey port project by manipulating considerable uncertainty regarding the ultimate deferral of its measurability or reasonable degree of assurance and critical event(actual construction).

I think those of us staying abroad and who can make significant change in the region must consider going back and piece together a necessary platform in which our people would be able to assert their needs and be save from outsourced, arrogant warlords.

VOA Coverage on the conflict in MagaaladdaDhahar1.jpg

[ April 10, 2007, 12:39 AM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

Hunguri   

Originally posted by Maakhir:

I have advocated many times that for these two regions to become stable and out of phantom disputes, their people, ******* and *******, must be able to grasp the concept of their unity in relation to their administration, peace, security, public services and etc. They must get rid of the warlords they have , for instance the so called
Ashuur and Dalaf
who only serve not the interest of their people but of others' errors and irregularities in exchange for few pennies. Dalaf, Ashur, Cali Jamac Farah, Mohamed Said and many others who claim to be ministers and colonels of phantom administrations have turned to be a menace to the solidarity of our people.

Brother Maakhir, I agree with you the point of unitty in relation to an administration like Danwadaag, that brings peace,prosperity and stability to the region. However, I fundemantaly disagree with you of what so ever, you wrote about His excellence Conrnell Ashoor. Cornel Ashoor is a true Mujahid and the only one Citizen amongest us, who day and night stand for the interest of Sanaag region. Have you ever heard or read any internet website reporting Ashoor going or executing orders from Garoowe or Hargaisa ?? The guy has a unit of armed boys, whose wages and salary is on his head. Neither ****** nor ****** pay them nothing. The patriotism and the love, that he has of his mother land has indeed emerged a long ago. Coz, he would not have fighten at Majayahan front line, if he was perfect lobby of Cadde Muuse. And, Im sure, he will soon clean the mess of Mr Deelaaf too. I have a big hope inuu hadhuudhlaha ku dari doono. Thus, this proofs that he is the only one patriotic man, that inherited the charistma of Suldan Mohamoud Ali Shire, and let me add one more, he is absolutely different from those whom you listed in your post, for Ashoor will never set aside the interest of his ppl and choose one of his own, unlike thos in your post.

[ April 10, 2007, 12:41 AM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

Taleexi   

Dear Mr. Maakhir, Thanks for your feedback about the grim, self-wound that we are suffering with it now, it is a self-evident that God was extremely fair and generous to us because HE entrusted us sufficient landmass and resourceful people but we were not grateful and that is why we are in a limbo situation.

Where there is a will there is away, Las Qoray project must go forward, we've got to take things into our own hands, we've been spectators on the Somali political discourse so much and so long, these mercenaries of our regions have to be punished and even execution must be considered for the sake of the common good.

Mr. Maakhir, you are one of those visionaries that call independent administration which will be able safeguarding the interest of our people, the implementation phase has to be initiated, I tell you that it is going to be a rocky road and a long one to take but rest assured there is no other way out! enduring the ordeal of this endeavor is a must!, I say

Xudeedi   

Hunguri, is he not a leading colonel of the Dervish militia of Puntland in Sanaag? Of course he is a colonel of the Darawish in Sanaag and he has never balked from claiming to represent Puntland in Sanaag.

If you do remember his anamolous behavior towards a medical team who visited Sanag to distribute and adminster supplies to one of the Badhan hospitals , then you won't present suggestions that verify him to be a Mujahid. What kind of Mujahid person would prevent his people from receiving medical aid just because the visiting team is from a "suspected entity".

He even ordered the use of force in Majihan. His boys indeed volunteered for Puntland and even sustained some casualty. He is a loser and menace to our unity just as many other colonels in the region.

I'm glad that the war is over ,,,,,,,, Hope nothing will happen again.

I used to stay in Dhahar and i know the city walee ,,,,,,,,, what a memories,,, sheekooyinka iga soo maray meeshaas :D:D

Xudeedi   

Originally posted by Mansa Munsa:

[QB]
Dear Mr. Maakhir,
these mercenaries of our regions have to be punished and even execution must be considered for the sake of the common good.

I completely agree with you on this point. I won't have even sensed qualms if they were playing greater roles or at least being pawns for higher beings, but being pawns for mere, and powerless clans on top of their regions' game, it is something that is dreadful to bear or accept the level our people have sunk today.

I blame no one but their intellectuals who left their region to minor wolves taking orders from other wolves on the periphery while accepting the crumbs of the aid spoils in their regions.

Some of them have surprisingly been mimicking technical terms of reference designed to shrink their territories.

Som@li   

Mansa and Maakhir,

I agree with you guys, those minor wolves should be stoped,they are losers, and all blame lies to our people there, How can guys from Hargaisa dare to come to our beautiful Dhahar? it is a shame walaahi. :mad: People like Mahmoud Saeed and traitors from Puntland should be excuted, they brought shame to our land.

Hunguri   

Originally posted by Maakhir:

He even ordered the use of force in Majihan. His boys indeed volunteered for Puntland and even sustained some casualty. He is a loser and menace to our unity just as many other colonels in the region.

Maakhir, Ashoor's boys, were taken hostages by the Puntland like "Ali Beerdhige". And, he was the one providing the logistics. Yeah, I agree with you his title of beign a Puntland colonel. And, nothing wrong of that. For, its your likes, that writes the suggestions and alternatives but never put it into action. To be more analytic, what happened in Dhahar should be blamed no one but the elders of War. They should not let no one from neither side to cause such tragedy. If a man having a unit of brave heart boys in the heart of his mother land becomes a war lord to you, I say, its your point of view and most of those from Sanaag dont share with you. Well, I will post later about the Aid Medicin's incident. But, enough he is the one who secures the law and order of the region.

I agree with you guys, those minor wolves should be stoped,they are losers, and all blame lies to our people there, How can guys from Hargaisa dare to come to our beautiful Dhahar?

So what burns your guts most is the guy from Hargeysa going to Dhahar? Well, I hope you are alone in your state of mind.

I am sure the people back in Dhahar see things differently. And they don't mind the guys from Hargeysa not only coming to their city but also standing by them in their defence.

Som@li   

Suldaanka, Adeer, I am from Dhahar. and you dont know half of what is going on there,what would you do if I bring Somali national flag to Hargaisa? I have been to Hargaisa many times, and love that place(people there are very welcoming), and I dont mind anyone from Hargaisa coming to our land, but it is the Somaliland troops, we dont want them, that goes for Puntland as well.

^^You can bring your flag and your army given that you were invited to Hargeysa by its leaders.

Somaliland didn't go there out of the blue. This came as a result of a long discussions and the locals were very much anticipating for their arrival, until Puntland out of jealousy tried to make a mess out of the situation. A good example of "Cadaw ku cunay ama ku ciidayey" sort.

Rer Dhahar have brains and understand who is the aggressor.

Taleexi   

Originally posted by Suldaanka:

^^You can bring your flag and your army given that you were invited to Hargeysa by its leaders.

Somaliland didn't go there out of the blue. This came as a result of a long discussions and the locals were very much anticipating for their arrival, until Puntland out of jealousy tried to make a mess out of the situation. A good example of "Cadaw ku cunay ama ku ciidayey" sort.

Rer Dhahar have brains and understand who is the aggressor.

Indeed they do, and more importantly they will prevail from aggressors...

me   

Sidii subagaga ayee qabyaaladu uga da'aysaa duntan.

War Soomaaliyadan iyo rabshadeeda maan iska dayno hadii ay sheekadu reer hebel ay dhaafahayn?

Marba calan bee noo soo qaadanayaan, anana waan ognahay meesha ay ka soo socdoon iyo meesha ay u socdaan.

waa yara khafiifaye, calaacalka ii daaya