Sign in to follow this  
Gabbal

Galayr: TFG ministers more qualified than ministers of neighboring countries

"galayDH"! this sorta thing makes one wanna go into a xaji xundufian diatribe about kofurians, lol but on the main point, it would seem that mr cheese took the right advice but given the short amount of time lelft of their mandate, one can only be optimistic.

Che, why not? Somalis should support this guys otherwise if we always hope for the worst it will be fiat accompli no?

Gabbal   

Tomato, tomato. Besides, if you research the linguistic history of Somali, the "dh" for "r" by a section of the Somali-speaking people is loaned from the Eastern Cushitic speakers such as Afar and Oromo and is not part of the ancestral evolution of the language. With respect to the rest of your post, indeed one can only be optimistic.

Gabbal...It was rhetorical question.

Naxar...You can't help but be cynical. To your other point, do you realize your version of Somali is not spoken everywhere?

Gabbal, is Somali not eastern cushitic, how can borrow from them?

che, sxb, its not my version, its the man's name. fyi, that dialect is spoken in waqoyi, bari, galbet not to mention jibuti, it is the most wide spread of Somali dialects, only ciyaal xaafad think otherwise, how am i a cynic by pointing out the fact that this perpetual pessimism is a self fulfilling prophecy?

The Zack   

I have to agree with Naxar on this, most Somalis use the "dh" over the "r" in these kinds of words/names. Galaydh, it is..

As for the topic, Galaydh made a good point. Somalia's new cabinet consist of well-educated and heavy weight personnel.

dialect is spoken in waqoyi, bari, galbet not to mention jibuti, it is the most wide spread of Somali dialects,

The regions you have listed don't themselves has the same dialect unless if our definition of what's dialect is different?

Forget ciyaal xaafad,do you know what dialects are spoken in Hiiran, Shabeelas, Jubbas, ect?

I was referring to myself when I said you can't help but be cynical. History is indicator of what's to come and this couldn't be more true in Somalia?

Liibaan   

Originally posted by The Zack:

As for the topic, Galaydh made a good point. Somalia's new cabinet consist of well-educated and heavy weight personnel.

Well said Zack,

Professor Galaydh and most somalis admit the fact, that Farmaajo's cabinet is well educated and qualified individuals, and most importantly this is the first cabinet without warlord or known criminal, it is a giant step in the right direction.

Now, Somali people should give a chance to the new Somali Government for the sake of our country Somalia

Farmaajo's cabinet could have been made of gold and Galaydh would still not care had it not been that this time he is seeking favors for his pet project SSC. Galaydh has interests like all others. He is a good politician.

NGONGE   

As if the cabinet has anything to do with the country at this point! :D

It's Farmaajo and Sharif who matter right now. Once Al Shabab are defeated and the country is pacified, the whole level of education of the cabinet may start to make sense.

NGONGE   

^^ In keeping with the theme of this thread, would you say he was impressed with the Prime Minister's qualifications? :D

Gabbal   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

^^ In keeping with the theme of this thread, would you say he was impressed with the Prime Minister's qualifications?
:D

I have become impressed and if the factors in place took place with anyone else, I would still be impressed. icon_razz.gif