Sign in to follow this  
sheherazade

For Fitness's sake

Cara.   

Geeljire, maybe if you show you're willing to participate she wouldn't balk so much. Put on your dancing shoes Geeljire :D

Ibtisam   

Looool @ GeelJire.! lol HAHA lol.

What have you got to offer first. You can get what ever you want with the right offers dear. Learn to talk her language. No one can help you here. :D loool

Hahaha

looooool@Cara skinny faraaxs could not handle the whiplash involved I would break something for sure.

Selling it.... is not where my problem is.... it's just that I would like to convince her it is in her best interests(health wise )to do it often and nO I'm not THAT good of a salesman

Ms DD   

Originally posted by sheherazade:

win is win is what I was thinking. What's health got to do with it?
;)

Shehe, shartaada ma yara lol

Originally posted by sheherazade:

win is win is what I was thinking. What's health got to do with it?
;)

:D i missed that......... you know ladies pretend they are doing you a favor even though it really is a win win game....... as FB likes to say they like to play with our psychology.

Nephissa   

Originally posted by SCORPION_SISTA:

This is something for me, it is to please myself...And to be honest with you, it seems like really hard work, quiet vagarious, and requires skills…It just depends on ones’ perception I guess, I always thought it was sexy and erotic.

and also for looking particularly ridiculous. :D .

No offence meant, I just find this pole-dancing fitness faintly amusing, can't understand why anyone would want to be associated with that image.

pole-dancing-dog.jpg

old school faaraxs do not find pole dancing sexy or erotic must be a cultural/generational thing but Niiko on the other hand is xaaaax

Your username says it all: Geeljire,Badow foqol badow smile.gif

Jlee,According to she,Yoga is Haram becoz Madonna loves it smile.gif

Originally posted by Geel_jire:

I have a question for the Pole dancing sisters.

surely 'Niikis' classes would have a greater benefit all around i.e exercise for you and a grateful audience(your special faarax).

old school faaraxs do not find pole dancing sexy or erotic must be a cultural/generational thing but Niiko on the other hand is xaaaax
;)

No way i can convince her without some sisters backing me up as to the health benefits... any assistance is greatly appreciated

First, let’s address Niikis as a exercise-You probably never did it before, therefore you don’t know how it is done…All niikiis involves are thighs and hips and nothing more…So you only working on a limited muscles while doing it as an exercise activity…Next it is boring, can’t do it for a long periods of time….Last, it become monotonous no matter how much skills one develops over time, one tends to do the same thing over and over…So these are the reason against its health benefits, maybe you knowing the opposition you can think of smart arguments for your point of view

Nikiis as xaaaax factor-To each its own really…For me I see all that is missing from the interaction, which diminishes the potency of the fantasy

Neph- No offense taken, it’s your image and your perception, it’s for you to decide.

ladies, save your money...get a cheap faraax who chases around the living room!!

that should lessen your fat proportions... instead of being cougtch potatoes, or being nigga slave:)