Sign in to follow this  
sheherazade

For Fitness's sake

Originally posted by *Faheema:

For the first time ever, I am making an effort to eat healthy, I have stocked up on Fruit & Veg, cooked healthy, even started bringing lunch to work. So now it's time to rejoin the gym
smile.gif
Though I am not sure how long I can keep this up
:D

LoL so staggering was the impact it brought Troll Corner to a standstill. What, no cakes?!! :eek: :D

Somalina   

I live in a high rise building (27 of 29 flrs) so i rarely take the elevator unless i'm in a hurry or wearing heels..lol.

In the winter i swim at the pool in my building, also i use the gym for cardio workout...

summer..i rollerblade outside and ride my bike everywhere..i live in a beautiful city with amazing parks and trails and beaches..and it is all free....

I stay away from fried foods...i cook everything i eat 98% of the time. My diet consists of Fish, veg, fruits, and nuts..all organic...

I minimize the carbs i take (usually no bread, pasta and etc).

I don't have sugar in my house and I use olive oil instead of veg oil.

Drink milk, it is not only for growing kids..and before i forget lots of water (4L a day)...

I never miss breakfast in the morning. After all, It is the most important meal of the day.

Long walks each evening before you retire to bed are extremely beneficial into maintaining a healthy weight.

This year i want to start learning how to Golf...great