Sign in to follow this  
sheherazade

For Fitness's sake

Blessed   

^Ouch, hon. All the best with the job hunting, times are hard for many wallah.

Yep, my running track waan inaan maslaxaa, been neglecting it for weeks now. redface.gif

Fabregas   

did a situp and one half side twist and I was out of bed.

Two sprints as I ran upstairs to wake my son up because we were late and backdown.

I then stretched so that I would not tear a ligament as that helped me brush my teeth fast without straining anything.

I then did one 30lb curl on each arm with two bags of garbage.

I also did one weighted sled run when I took the garbage can to the curb.

I then topped off all of that hard work with a big breakfast and rubbed on my belly as the warmdown.

(got this from nther forum) :D

ps. if u use the london ungerground should be nuff excercise for u. ha ha.

Nehanda   

SS- totally agree with you. I think pole dancing is a fantastic way to exercise and have fun at the sametime. I am seriously considering taking up classes, I am told there is this place in central London where they even give you a free try out before joining.

^^^ If you are considering pole dancing, you will need to wear shorts or undies to enable you to swing on the pole icon_razz.gif ...i thought this additional info might be benefitial to you :D

Cheers

PS: and don't ask me how I know this.

Ariadne   

I use to do pilates a couple of years ago and found it hcallenging for a couple of the poses... than I took up boxing and never looked back

now for fitness I box and dance and do yoga....although in the holidays season I am at my families where meals are every half hour....man I gotta hit the gym after this...ugh!