Sign in to follow this  
Somali_Patriot

Oromo's attack Ceel-waaq?

Yuusuf Kaanti "Nimanka Ceelwaaq Qabsadayna Waa Jabhada Oromada oo ka soo duushay ilaa iyo Mooyaale, ujeedadoodana ay tahay inay helaan saldhig, waxayna ku xiran yihiin niman gudaha Soomaliya jooga oo diidan Dowlada"

Waxaa maanta shir balaaran ku qabtay hoolka saldhiga Booliska B/Xaawo, Wasiir ku Xigeenka Garsoorka Yusuf Maxamed C/qaadir (Kaanti) iyo Waftigiisi Shirkaas oo ay ka soo Qayb galeen Ganacsatada Magaalada iyo Maamulka degmada iyo Mas’uuliyiinta.

Wasiir ku xigeenka ayaa ka hadlay ujeedada socdaalkooda asagoo sheegay in ay u yimaadeen inay kala Qayb qaataan shacabkooda Dhibaatada la soo gudboonaatay ee ah duulaanka lagu soo qaaday Gobalka Gaar ahaan degmada Ceel-waaq . Wuxuu wasiir ku xigeenka ka hadlay inaysan ahayn waxa soo weeraray ceelwaaq beel ee ay tahay arrin siyaasadeed oo qoto dheer, nimanka Ceelwaaq qabsadayna ay yihiin Jabhada Oramada oo ka soo duushay ilaa iyo Mooyaale , ujeedadoodana ay tahay inay helaan saldhig , ayagoo ka soo horjeeda dowlada kumeel gaarka ah ee u dhalatay.

Somalia hadafkooduna uu yahay inay meeshaas ka carqalateeyaan isku xirka gobalada Jubooyinka iyo Gedo waxayna ku xiran yihiin niman gudaha somaliya jooga oo diidan dowlada.

Waxaa kaloo shirkaas ka hadlay Saraakiil iyo Ganacsato iyo hooyooyin intaba waxay isku raaceen inay arintaan ka wayn tahay Dagaal laba beelood ah.

Waxaa halkaas lagu dhisay Guddi dhaqaale oo isku xira dal iyo dibadba Gudigaas oo ka kooban 15 Xubnood, waxana Hogaaminaayo Gudoomiye Maxamed Cali Nuur, G/k/xigeen C/llaahi Yuusuf Tindheer.

Cabdirizaq Nuur

Gedonet, B/Xaawo

-----------------------------------------------

If this comes out to be true, then the Maxs are the only clan not to fight all the Major clans in Somalia but also other East African tirbes i.e Tigre iyo Oromo.I'm still wondering where does this hate for my fellow Max's comes from? A clan that is protrayed by our rivals as a "small" clan fighting off so many clans and tribes , and still standing strong holding on to the territories it controls.

Gacan iyo lug baan uu tagay walaalahey. :cool:

Rokko   

I knew something like is about to happen. Nowdays I see these Oromo's here..claiming they from Some cities, such as Qarbi Dahare..diri dhabe..etc..they even got soccer teams here named after those cities..damn..I guess now the Oromians want to invade Somali huh..? GOD>>>>>>>

^^^ The whole tragedy in Ceel Waaq is sickining, the people there like their brethren everywhere have enough trouble surviving and do not need this useless blood letting..

May Allah forgive the dead and I pray to him alone to bring peace to our people everywhere.

NASSIR   

^^^ Oromo or Garre, which one is involved in this war?

The Oromo and other tribes in Ethiopia have already taken over large territories from Somalis. There appears to be a rising enmity between the Oromo and Somalis with regard to their politicial affiliation with the Federal government of Ethiopia. Oromo, in this casa, is favored over the Somalis and given military and economic support for land expansion.

The Federal government of Ethiopia sets the rules and regulations of the Somali region based on military intelligence, baseless allegation that often falls outside the constitution and the law. As such, the Federal Government dictates the affairs of the region and often satisfies the outlook of few interested groups. Hereby, the Somali Regional State became the whipping boy of the Ethiopian Federal Government, the oppositions and local insurgents. Eng. Omar Ali

COL.Duke I wasn't refering Garre as Oromo redface.gif I was stating that the Oromos were with the Garre on the attack on Cell-waaq civilians. :cool:

But don't worry for the Somali territories taken by Oromos, because the SNF warriors are coming. We aren't traitors like our fellow kinsmen from Galkacyo and above, who are willing to sell the Somali land and enslave the Somali citizens for a petty and meaningless doller. ;)

OG_Girl   

Nowdays I see these Oromo's here..claiming they from Some cities, such as Qarbi Dahare..diri dhabe..etc..they even got soccer teams here named after those cities..damn..I guess now the Oromians want to invade Somali huh..? GOD>>>>>>>

Believe me I found room named Qabridahare in paltalk..I entered expected will find my lost cousins but all I found were people talking Amhari!!I told them to speak Somali but they told me they aint Somali!!I start argueing that my grand father from there and he is Somali..lol They told me If I am from Qabridahare I should accept being Ethiopian or cross the border and be with Somalis :mad: :mad:

Salam

OG_Girl   

^^Silence, why you laughing at me. I am just telling you what happened to me. As argumentive as I...I kept argueing till they bounced me redface.gif

Blame on my granpa who told me " Never Stop Fighting for what's Belongs to You " :D

Salam

Originally posted by Somali_Patriot:

the SNF warriors are coming. We aren't traitors like our fellow kinsmen from Galkacyo and above, who are willing to sell the Somali land and enslave the Somali citizens for a petty and meaningless doller.
;)

Noocaan oo kale ma noolaayeen? *shakes his head*

bilan   

i have never heard oromo living in qabri-dahare,but i have heard some historians who claim the entire somalia belonged to oromo,and they were pushed by somali immigarants, i do not know why they say somalis came from somewhere else.

Gabbal   

Ali Baba dhibaa meesha durba ka bilawday miyaa? Sadeboi was banned once, now you're aiming for Somali_Patriot to be banned also? :D

It must be a sick joke that Somali clans are now called Oromo..

Duke what Somali clans are being mistaken for Oromo? Despite what you think it's not Garre. Family members that were called in BeledXaawo are backing up Cabdulkhaadir Kaanti's report. It seems the Garres attacked after gaining Oromo and Booran logistical and military help in their camps.

Noocaan oo kale ma noolaayeen? *shakes his head*

Nocaan oo kale waxaa ka daran nooca rumeeysan inn adeer uu landcrusier uu gadhayo because of "family" ties , and who support a government such as the one made in the Kenyan basketball gym. :cool: