Sign in to follow this  
Somali_Patriot

Oromo's attack Ceel-waaq?

Sky   

what a dumb question. ever thought of caydiid capturing the arsenal by any chance rather than reer gedo handing it to them? not quite a thinker, are ya?

You get news from the frontline, Horn, your contacts seem to always be in some frontline, Xiiraale, Kismayu and now Ceel Waaq. In each case as pointed out by Sky some other power is against the group you are supporting on the side of the other.

I don’t buy the story mate; it seems you are again avoiding the truth. Also why is there a repeat of these incidents every other quarter?

Gabbal   

Never mind Duke, you've become quite redundant as of late. Anaabo si caadi kuu lahadlay. :cool:

HOW in the world did a MAJORITY of Somalia's military arsenal end up in the hands of the USC - and end up being used against the very people who built it and Barre empowered to protect it?

You cannot be serious Wind :confused: Due to a, somewhat, conflicted scenerio that crossed your mind, you attribute your theory as foolproof and sound in legitimacy? I will try to answer your question, and I do pray, through simple logic, that that thought never crosses your mind again. At the end I will give you a question to answer. :D

I concur that at the end of the regime's reign, the highest posts of the armed forces apparatus were, primarily, composed of elements from the president's sub-clan; that is something I will not dispute. However, the overwhelming majority of the elements composed of the armed forces itself were not of the president's sub-clan, and especially at the end of the regime's reign were composed of clans affiliated with the USC. It would be interesting to know that, also, most if not all of the military bases and storage facilities were contained in and around the region of Banaadir. I trust you know whose ancestral land Benaadir is, and hence had a more then easy task of wresting the defense armaments from the government's control. I gather you now know how the USC obtained so much weapons, but what I believe you don't know, or don't seem to want to admit is that Northeasternors had a more then a heavy hand in the USC acquiring so much "hub".

Ever since the fire-squad shootings of the Sheikhs that spoke out against Siad Barre's inheritence law policy, to the very night of the regime's overthrow, the sub-clan of Siad Barre were sidelined from all corners. The populist slogan "Yaa Muslim ah iyo yaa Mare-han ah" that came into being during the assasination of the Sheikhs was still being screamed in the early parts of the civil war before the USC decided to go against all those of the whole clan-family and not just of the Gedo/Galgadud sub-clan, much to detriment of our northeastern relations. If you get my drift, I am also alleging that the very people you hail from were also very much important in the "high-jack" of the national military facilities and all things contained in them, though had they known it wasn't only an objective that concerned Gedo/Galgadud, I do believe they wouldn't have done it. ;)

My question at last: How in this world can you think that Siad Barre, or anybody, else will just give up like that everything they've known for almost a quarter century?

Lets not get lost in the drivel regarding the former regime and who sold what from whom to the national armoury. The late dictator only managed to spoil his clan, in which time many incompetent individuals became, Colonels, Generals and what not. Yet when the tough got going he ended his last days as a refugee. Whether they sold the armoury or did not know how to defend it, what happened is simple the total defeat and capitulation of the regime and the armed forces structure.

Again a simple question, why every other quarters there seems to be a repeat of these tragic incidents involving this specific clan. Xiiraale, Kismayu , Cabudwaaq, Ceel Waaq?

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Northeasternors had a more then a heavy hand in the USC acquiring so much "hub".

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ohh yeah SSDF militia’s were stationed in Mogadishu at that time and they let USC militia’s looted the most valuable thing in Somalia and that’s the national army weapons hub this accusation is out of proportion because the people from Bari Nugaal and Mudug that were at that time in Mogadishu were only civilians and not militia’s so how on earth can the people of Northeast be responsible for USC containing the weapons Hub

Afweyne (ilahay ha uu naxaristo) was responsible for that USC contained the weapons hub because when the looting started in December 1990 tribes from the infamous MOD alliances didn’t loot

busto iyo birkin but massive things that the masses though they can’t loot reer Og looted the entire warshadaha oo kuyaaley magaalada muqdisho

so if Afweyne was a smart guy he would let his own people loot the weapons hub and bring it to Gedo But no he didn’t do even many of his own kinsmen purposed this plan and he still refused

Heshiis ay wadagaareen labo beelood oo ka mid ah Beelaha Sade oo wada dega Deegaanka Garbahaareey ee Gobalka Gedo.

Waxaa maanta Shabakada Alldalka Soo gaaray qoraal ku saabsan heshiis ay wadagaareen

labo Beelood oo ka mid ah Beelaha Sade ee Gobalka Gedo oo kale ah Beesha R. Siyaaad

Ugaas iyo Beesha Aadan yuusuf oo ka mid Beelaha Xasan Gaashireedle mudadan dambe ay

colaad ka dhexaysay.

Heshiiskan ayaa yimid kadib markii Waxgarad kasoo kala jeeda labadan Beelood ee

khilaafku ka dhexeeyay ay maalmahanba kulamo wadaxaajood ah oo wadajir ay u

qabanqaabiyeen ay ku yeelanayeen Degmada Baardheere kaas oo ugu dambayntiina ay si

wayn isugu afgarteen. Qoraalkan oo ay si wadajir ah nagu soo gaarsiiyeen waxgarad ka

kala tirsan labadan beelood ayaa qodobadii ay ku heshiiyeen waxaa ka mid ahaa : -

1. In Colaadii ka dhexdaysay labadan beelood la joojiyay laga bilaabo 4/4/005,

heshiiskan la gaarsiiyo deegaanada ay degaan Beelahaasi.

2. In la qabto shirwayne loo dhanyahay mudo 45 casho gudohood ah laguna Qabato

Degmada Garbahaareey iyo meeshii kale oo la isla garto.

3. In la sameeyo gudi qabanqaabo oo ka kooban labadan Beelood.

M. Xubnihii Beesha R. Siyaad.

1-Cabdi Warsame (Cabdi-saytuun)

2-Cabdullaahi Cismaan Colaad

3-Yuusuf Guuleed Afbalaar

4-Cabdi Aadan Mirre (Jacoof)

5-Axmed Muuse Diiriye

6-Siyaad Cabdullahi Xoosh

7-Warfaa Maxamed Jaamac

8-Faarax Cabdi Guure

9-Bicir Aafo

10-Xaad Maxamed Cabdulaahi Xaashi

M.Xubnihii Xassan Gaashireedle

1. Cabdullaahi Maxamed

2. Cabdullaahi Buulle

3. Ibraahin ***** Gaareey

4. Ibraahin Faarax Xasan

5. Aadan Cabdi Kaliil

6. Sh. Cabdi *****

7. Maxamed Cismaan

8. Axmed Kadiye

9. Bilow Cabdi

-----------------------------------------

Well, we all know what's going to happen since these two kinsmen put their differences away for the greater good of the Maxs (I'm pretty sure you remember what happened the last time the Max's united and waged a war a little hint ....Gedo...USC....) :D

Baaq nabadeed oo ay si wada jir ah usoo saareen wax garad rag iyo dumarba isugu jira oo ka kala tirsan beelaha Sade iyo Garre oo ku wajahan dagaalada kasoo cusboonaaday degmada Ceelwaaq, Dhamase, B/Xaawo iyo Mandheera

Sida ay in badanba ka warqabaan, maalmihii lasoo dhaafay ayaa waxaa si lama filaan ah isaga hor yimid labada beelood ee Sade iyo Garre oo iyagu ah laba beelood oo intii ay dagaalada sokeeye ee Soomaaliya socdeen ayagu si nabad gelyo iyo daris wadaagnimo leh ku wada noolaa. Waxaa xaqiiqo ah in ay labada beeloodba muddo dheer soo arkeen qiimaha ay nabadda leedahay iyo in wanaaga iyo horumarka uu ku jiro istix-gelin iyo nabad ku wada noolaasho. Sida muuqato, labada beelood waxaa ay iminka isugu dhaceen si lama filaan ah, waxayna labaduba si fudud u iloobeen wanaagii iyo qiimahii ay nabadda u laheyd beelaha ay ka dhasheen iyo deegaanada ay wadaagaanba.

Sidoo kale, waxaa iyana xaqiiqo ah in ay jiraan wax garad fara badan oo labada beelood ka tirsan oo iyagu aad iyo aad uga xun isku dhacaas iyo dagaaladaas kasoo cusboonaaday deegaanadoodii. Maalintii shalay aheyd oo ay taariikhdu aheyd April 11, 2005 ayaa waxaa qadka Teleefanka iskugu xirtay si ay arrintaas uga wada hadlaan waxgarad labada beelood ka kala socda oo rag iyo dumarba lahaa, kuwaas oo si cad u muujiyay sida ay uga xun yihiin dagaalada iyo jawiga is fahan la'aaneed ee kasoo cusboonaaday deegaanada aan kor kusoo xusnay. Dadka qadka Teleefanka shalay isugu yimid ayaa ayaga oo ay ka muuqatay tiiraanyo iyo wal-wal ay ka qabaan waxa uu xaalku noqon doono ayaa waxay si wada jir ah ugu soo jeediyeen beelaha labada dhinac ee Sade iyo Garre in ay si shuruud la'aan ah xabad joojin u sameeyaan, kala qaadaan ciidamada is hor fadhiya isla markaana ay si shuruud la'aan ah u furaan kanaalada wada hadalka.

Waxgaradkii baaqaas nabadeed soo jeediyay ayaa waxay magacyadoodu kala yihiin:-

(LIISKA MAGACYADA WAXGARADKA SADE)

1- Xaaji C/casiis MaxameD

2- Xaji C/laahi Ilinge

3- Sheikh Cusman Diiriye Cigal

4- Cabdi Maxamed Gurbis

5- Cali Cumar Shaaciye (Sanqool)

6- Saaqa Cismaan Nuur

7- Amina Jeele

8- Cawil Cabdi Budhak

^^^(Seattle,Washington)

9- Nuur Cali Xassan (Nuur-gaab)

10- Cismaan Muxumed (Shuqaale)

11- Adan Axmed Colujoog

12- Nabadoon Yarow Cusmaan

13- Xaashi Cali Mire

14- Maxamed Wadaaca

15- Xasan Xaashi Dhoore

16- Sheikh Axmed Sarfiile

17- Xusein Guleed Deer

18- Cumar Sheikh Maxamuud

19- Ayaanle Maxamed Siyaad Bare

20- Ali Xaashi Maxamed Aadan

21- Maxamed Xaashi Ugaas Xirsi

23- Maxamed Qaliif Shire

24- Xuseen Faarax Coongaab

25- Aadan Afey

26- Mahad Maxamuud Shire

27- Xasan Shuqaal C/dule

28- Aadan Buule Maxamed

29- Abdulaahi Dhafoor

30- Aadan Guuleed Shabeel

31- C/laahi Xaaji Xasan

32- Maxamed Ashkar (Jiijiile)

33- Aadan Cilmi

34- Qaliif Ashkir

35 C/rashiid Suufi Dheerow

36- C/wali (Nucnuc)

37- Xabiiba Warsame Faarax

38- C/laahi Soorfur

39- Xirey (Jab Ari)

40- Xasan Cabdi Bare

41- Boosteeyo Sheikh Axmed Sheikh Xiirey

42- Mursal Aadan

(LIISKA MAGACYADA WAXGARADKA GARAH

1- Yusuf Hasan Gabaaba

2- Nuur Cali Rooba

3- Macalin Cali Eedoow Shaabura

4- Shiiq Aadan Edin Ali

5- Maxamed Macalin Eda

6- Aadan Maxamed Liibaan

7- Xasan Cali Tulu

8-Ibraahim Cabdi Macalin(former quran teacher)

9- Hasan Aadan Kabadha

10- Towfiiq Xaaji Sasan Gababa

11- C/qaadir Xuseen Koombe

12- Cali Nuur Xasan Goolija

13- Ismacil Xaji

14- C/raxmaan Axmed Taje

15- Aadan Xasan Saldho

16- ***** Maxamed sheikh Cumar

17- Sheikh Cabdi Waaxid

18- Suleymaan Ugaas Roboow Xasan

19- Maxamed Nuur Xaaji Umurow

20- Cusmaan Xaaji C/qaadir Sheikh Xuseen

21- Aliye Ali Gabaaba

22- Xasan Abanuura

23- C/qaadir Aadan Qaliif

24- Xuseen Macalin Maxaed Xasan *****

25- C/qaadir Maxamed Cabdi Eymooy

26- Xaaji Aliyow Abdi Moluu

27- Cabdi Nuur Macalin Ibreen

28- Ismail Iloow Amkulo

29- Xaaji ***** Yuusuf Axed Kiti

30- Axmed Macalin Xuseen

31- Yusuf Aadan Ali

32- Abdi Xafiid Macali Ibraahim

33- Cumar Abdula

34- Xasan C/nuur Cusmaan

35- Maxamed Rashiid Aadan Abdule

36- Yusuf Rooboow Ibraahim

37- Axmed C/qaadir Xaaji Xasan Gabaabe

38- Maxamed Shiiq Yuusuf

40- Shiiq Aadan Ibraahim *****

41- C/kaafi Nuur Diiriye

Gabbal   

DUKE-

You mustn't got lost in it if you don't wish; I was merely answering the question asked by my brother Wind_Talker.

JAAJUS-

Your use of the acronym "SSDF" isn't very clear sxb. When I hear the word SSDF, I think of the armed anti-Siad Barre grouping that was disbanded in the early eighties. Despite what you believed, when I said "northeasternors", I didn't have that organization in mind, although some of those "northeasternors" were certainly former members of the SSDF.

Nephissa   

Horn, if we were back home, and Awoowe Barre (allah u naxariistee) was still in power, raggan saa kuulama hadleen. Koofi Cas would've taken care of them. ;)

HORN

Sxb, you still managed to miss my point. I NEVER said Siyad Barre (alaha u naxaristo) - "the individual" - HANDED weapons over to USC. I said some members of his "family" gave over Somali army arsenal to USC. Ask Maslax M. S. Barre about his relationship with a fellow named Muridle Daylac. I'd rather not get into the details of their relations but essentially that's one man (Maslax) who unwittingly handed over weapons over the course of time to a man (Daylac) he thought was a fellow Somali and a friend.

At one point, it was all Somalis against Siyad Barre and his sub-clan, that I concur with. Most Somalis were tired of the dictatorship, incl. "Northeasterners." But, its the USC who changed things into the annahilation of all members of the clan-family. I'm not disputing the fact that SNM, SSDF, USC, SPM were all against Barre and his sub-clan and therefore they worked together for the "overthrow of the government." How were they supposed to know that the USC worked for the "overthrow" and murder of an entire clan-family? Taas ma ku xisaabtamin and as soon as they found that out they were quick to turn their weapons against USC militias.

Whether I "admit" something or not, the fact of the matter remains: Barre was failed by his closest relatives who, over time, were tricked or allowed the USC to loot weapons and keep them hidden for the eventual, fateful day. Whether or not the ranks of the Somali army were filled with USC loyalists doesn't really matter. Reer Gedo fled to Gedo because they thought it was all Somalis against them (which it was for a minute, then changed). When they fled, the rest of the weapons landed in USC hands. Yes or no?

Gabbal   

Wind_Talker you're getting lost in assumptions bro, iska daa waxaas.

Whether or not the ranks of the Somali army were filled with USC loyalists doesn't really matter.

You have just managed to dismiss the key to the whole puzzle! Let me put a clear scenerio for you here:

Lets say that there is a military base and the ratio of officiers to soldiers is 2:25. If those soldiers as whole mutinied before they themselves divided up ( ;) ), then where do those officers stand? That's exactly what I'm talking about! When you find the answer to that question (you shan't take long, it really isn't hard) then you know exactly how most of the weapons ended up in USC hands and why emmigres from Gedo/Galgadud had to flee.

NASSIR   

It is surprising that you are still debating the miscarriage of the clannish ideologies, its blatant human rights abuses, nepotism, promiscuous killings towards its dissents, innocent civilians, and its leading cause to the current anarchy

I have just listened to the BBC, Somali section. I was saddened that thousands of people were displaced of their permanent houses in El Wak and now are using under trees as shelters. Many of them are suffering from malnutrition, chronic diseases and the lack of basic necessities. They are crying for help.

It is such a deplorable thinking of yours that is making these people continue to suffer.

^^

What does our thinking have to do with what's going on in Ceelwaaq? We're just exchanging ideas because, at the end of the day, we all believe (at least I do) that we can agree to disagree, unlike the gun-wielding Somalis back home.

Anyways, in respect to the argument, I'll let it slide.

Gabbal   

WIND-

Thanks for responding to him sxb, and Caamir I'll have you know we were talking for those displaced persons themselves.