Sign in to follow this  
Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar

Reposted: Yay some say and others nay

Ismahaan   

I don't know what you think guys about this forum but I think it is excellent compared with others I’ve been at. Believe me I wouldn’t waste my precious time on it, if it wasn’t good enough for me. This forum has taught me lots. Lots of new information, lots of new perspective, and I would like to think that it has taught me to be more tolerant (in real life) to other peoples perspectives. When I look through my earlier posts I realised I still had a lot to grow, and when I look at my posts now I realise the same... but I have slowly learnt a lot and I am not sure that would have happened without this forum.

In my opinion nomads should be patient and respectful, no matter how upset or frustrated they may be with other users.

A special thanks to my fellow moderators and admin LBS.

LBS this is awesome work! Keep it up innaadeer.

:cool:

Is there a committe that decides who gets banned or the admin arbitrarily bans people.

Nephtys...Right on, that was mudslinger. And KK wasn't holding back.

KK....No worries!

Originally posted by LayZieG:

LoL@S-Slash, bas bas hee, saan kadarey waaye.

loool LG, it could happen to you, eedo or to any one else. I guess the communication apparatus here was not in good form, and there is always other ways to reach out each other. The matter is been now solved thru other channels. smile.gif

Gediid   

Too much of the word inaadeer being thrown around today,LST great work Inaadeer I commend you and MODS who also are all my ilmaaderyaal for the wonderful job.

Xidigo   

^^ What so funny Xiinnoow Ina adeer. :D Gadiid is right

Hadey Ebonique, Ala ubaahne, Jaylaani, Fanisha Ilma adeerkeen ahaan lahaayeen lama banned gareeyeen sax? icon_razz.gif

Haneefah   

Cajaa'ib. Libaaxow, Ilaahay sabar baan kaaga baryey, walal.

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

lol@xiin beryahan ash maahan. Haneefa caadi ma tihid wallaahi,caadi aa iigu dhammeysay!

Bas. Khalaas.

white_flag.gif

:D . Xaashaa, yaa kuu dhameyn kara akhi. Bas lakiin, calanka ceynkaa ah umbaa adiga kugu quruxsan smile.gif .

Nephissa   
Haneefah, meesha waa la is wada ilmo-addeeraystay har-cad abbaayo. Waxaan is bahaysan labadeenaa la arkaa.. :D . Qasaaro dheh. I blame my parents inay tol-kay i barin. :D

Ismahaan   

Originally posted by Nephthys:

Haneefah
, meesha waa la is wada ilmo-addeeraystay har-cad abbaayo. Waxaan is bahaysan labadeenaa la arkaa..
:D
. Qasaaro dheh. I blame my parents inay tol-kay i barin.

WHAT ABOUT HADAAN LABADEENO LABO ILMA ADEER NOQONO DO U MIND :D:D

Kool_Kat   

People, people, people, take it easy...No need for ooyin, cabaad iyo calaacal...Isdajiya, dar alla ku daga...Shaydaanka iska naara...Nabigiina ku saliya...

KK this, KK that...Kaalaya hee i cuna aniga...War hus baa la idin yiri, qaraar aa nihaayo...It has nothing to do with ina adeer nimo, trust if it did, dad badan baala dhabarka irida looga xiri lahaa...Lakiin sidaa niyada ku dhista idinka...

What I really don't get is if some of you believe this site in la is toleysto, why the hell are you still here...Isn't that waxa aad ka carareysaan, yet waasoo taagan tihiin sidii lafdhuungashay...War nadaaya, ilinta iska tiraa ni iri...

Nephy, ani maa hadana igu soo kala fireysay...Ilaahaan kuugu dhaarshee ina adeereey, ma qofaan aniga i aflagaadeen baan anigu aflagaadeeya, qoodhaa iyo xeradaayee? :D

Layzie, who are you to talk adigana? You are one of the notorious abusers here on SOL...Ani waxaas ha iila imaan...Meesha toosh ma isu soo qaadanaa hee?

Che -Guevara, welcome back!!! - aanba iska dhex arkee...

War hawada iiga baxaan ni dhahay...

Gediid   

Inaadeer Kool Kat no one is accusing anyone of anything ee malaha adaa moodey ee bal is yar deji oo sheydanka iska naar.....

Kool_Kat   

^Waryaa soo ani habaryartaa ma ihi? What hell are you talking about? Ma i iloowday? Sheeko, walee habaryarnimada waan kaa ceshanaa...Mise dhinaca aabo lee inlaga socdo maa rabtaa?

Gediid, waadh ina adeero, dee anigu waan isdajiyee idinka uun is dajiya... :D

SOL is a great forum, thhats why all of you are here, lets not get carried away people.

I am not suprised that some people here are trying to make a meal of s simple situation.

I have lost many people who agreed with my view points. Such as Captain Xalane and others, they were banned by the admin, I have had many articles deleted in my years here on the forume, sometimes i complained publicly and let me give you some pointers from my vast experinece dear lads.

On SOL, you can insult any national leader, YEY, Nur cade, Cade Muse, you can attack clan militias such as the courts and others, you can say bad words about the secessionists.

On SOL you should not insult its members dircetly, or insults clans, name clans and break the rules.

If you have the skills you can make your point, if you dont and are weak like some here you will says "Its not fair", they banned my cousin and the funniest of them all claimed they will make an anti-SOL forum.

This dude from parts of Burtinle always dissapoints me, and he is my ina Adeer fourty fathers up. :D

SOL is here to stay, and I congradulate LSK and his admin for their great work. icon_razz.gif

Ismahaan   

Originally posted by General Duke:

This dude from parts of Burtinle always dissapoints me, and he is my ina Adeer fourty fathers up.

Did you said buurtinle mmm nice place :Dsmile.gif