Sign in to follow this  
Libaax-Sankataabte

Brothers, what is your preference ?

shyhem   

^^^^

Coz i was alarmed at the massive number of missile you was firing over my head.I had to run helter and skelter.I was in defensive mode and had to scramble afew b-52s of my own. :D

^^^ walaalo xaal qaado korayda luuqada ayeey meesha ku baranaayaan. Cimaamad ayaan ku saaray. Let us educated ourself. But in good way. " Kuunto" Sub xaanalaax ciyaalka afxumaa

waraada masaan aad rabtaan in aad magaalo ku martaan. isbatooraha in la idunku dufta aad rabtaan. :D Buuf kulahaa waraa xudun dheh ;)

Going back to the topic aniga waxaad isoo adisaan

gabdhaha xusulbaruurka ah at least she has to be 190 or more Kun labo kun kiilo bar baayicimeenee keen barida

shyhem   

^^

I think that white flag and cimaamad was meant for Phanta

Once again i found myself on the recieving end of the peace proposal and yet i never threatned anyone.

nuune   

Labada kaa sareeyey baan u jeedey.
Kilaabta

phantasmagoria, you edited what checkmate wrote and u r calling people kilaab(Dogs), what is the difference between what checkmate wrote and what u said, what you said is much horrible than what he said.

but to call people EEY(DOGS=KILAAB) is a very strong word and you have to be very carefull next time u use that word bee.

NOW YOU NEED TO EDIT THAT WORD "KILAAB" YOU SAID.

Posted by nuune

phantasmagoria, you edited what checkmate wrote and u r calling people kilaab(Dogs), what is the difference between what checkmate wrote and what u said, what you said is much horrible than what he said.

woow hold up nuune, you are making it look like, i wrote something horrible, which i didn't.

All i wrote was the two definitions the word "buuf" has, what's so wrong about using the word "bisqin" in it.here "bisqin" "bisqin" "bisqin" so what.How is that qualifies as an insult hah.

Phanta meel kale ayeey ka guban naysaa baan u maleynayaa....where does she get off calling ppl Kidaabyaal, dumarka aanan xishoonin baaba aduunka ugu daran. Qof yahay sida isku dhaan, mar danbana rag kaa waaweyn ha af lagaadeeyn. waa xushmo dari waxaas.

asxantu

shyhem   

I can now predict head on collosion around the bend.I advice everyone involved to put on their safety belt and helmet :D

Somali language is just raw, unrefined and more often than not, it comes across as awkward more than anything else. Specially when defining matters that require the sensitivity of language and tone.

I can tell with assured certainty, that no-one meant to offend any1 else. Laakin, discussing semi-erotic material is hardly appropriate here guys...

Bishaaro, I'm disappointed that your only comment was intentioned to beat the drums of ill-will. :rolleyes:

Nuune,

Kiis iskawaal baan waxaa u aqaanaa. You know perfectly well what he wrote. I don't go for vulgar descriptions of the female genitalia and despite ur efforts it in no way compares to being called a kalab. You can huff and puff all u like.

Checkmate,

Ciyaal suuqnimadaada ayaa halkaa ku dhigtay ee waxba a ii hanjabin aniga. Xishood iyo xushmo midna maaha erey aad fahmeyso sidey u eegtahay, waayo hadii kale maadan qori laheyn waxaa. If you want to talk trash, take it elsewhere mate. :rolleyes:

Wiil Duco/A_Ladiif:

No worries. smile.gif

Shyhem,

Don't get caught out in the cross-fire. :D

Originally posted by CHECKMATE:

what's so wrong about using the word "bisqin" in it.here "bisqin" "bisqin" "bisqin" so what.

Hmmm...feel better do you? And you were upset about being called kalab? Heh...waxaad u dhaqantaa sida qof gidaar ku soo koray.

Yeah, keep lecturing about xishood. :rolleyes:

posted by phanta

Ciyaal suuqnimadaada ayaa halkaa ku dhigtay ee waxba a ii hanjabin aniga. Xishood iyo xushmo midna maaha erey aad fahmeyso sidey u eegtahay, waayo hadii kale maadan qori laheyn waxaa.
If you want to talk trash, take it elsewhere mate.

So now i went from being Kilab to ciyaalsuuq huh, as if you havn't talked all the trash in the world here. Xishood iyo Xushmo markaan ku iri miyaad ka gubatay. and how is't that i can't comprehend what they mean, but you who comprehends calls me "ciyaal suuq and kidaab". i think you just shot yourself in the foot sowwie sis...once again i say to you, xishood oo xushmo isku yeel

Raga gambooleyda la gunuunuca kama mid ihi, ee xagaas hanoogu ekaato

asxantu

Nephissa   

How do you know what my intentions were?

:confused: Or you'r trying to assassin my character? I just don't get it.

I personally found their comments funny and unharmful. It wasn't directed to anybody they were just talking to each other. If the sister found their comments offensive, she could've edited and warned them without name calling. Thats what a moderator should do, & shouldn't foul mouthed. If i'm guilty for being fair and square, then by all means.

Please don't use weapon to each other that is what kill us for 15 years. :D "but" the cold war is okey.

afsoomali xuminaa waxaa nugu jira Italyaano Arabic sawaahil and so on. I think the reason we are fighting in back home is misuderstanding each other.

shyhem   

Phanta

I wouldn't be caught in the crossfire.I have evacuated all my folks from the frontline.And i just checked my defense,it ain't that bad.

However just in case i may find myself homeless,will your folks rescue me :D .

Where is the Anti war movement when u need them!I hate to see Checkmate and Phanta bombing each other to the qaxooti age.

Ok both of you,relax,drink aglass of water.Trust me thats what i do when i'm angry and it usually works for me :D