Sign in to follow this  
Libaax-Sankataabte

Brothers, what is your preference ?

Ismahaan   

^Ismahaan is a time-traveler, like Dr. Sam Beckett in Quantum Leap.

OK, my preference? She has to be a woman, she has to be able to speak English, and she must be at least a Permanent Resident of Canada. Looks and body type aren't as important as those.

Hi Cadnan thanks for comparing me to that old dude Sam :Dwho born in 1902:D. Tho we’re not comparable since he was clever enough to learn how to read at age of 2. He calculated in his head at age 5 mmm and I cannot even do basic square roots without a calculator smile.gif ,how nice lol. Indeed he was genius. I've come to believe that each of us has a personal calling that's as unique as a Friction ridges or fingerprint - and that the best way to succeed is to discover who we really are………………. ……………… smile.gif

Modesty   

I think any woman if she is confident can work with what she got:) Feeling sexy is all in the mind...if you think you got it, you got it and I think guys will notice too:)

Malika   

Originally posted by Libaax-Sankataabte:

Now, the question is....Boyz, what is your preference? Do you like thin sisters or the not-so-skinny ones.

I certainly love Skinny, dying nomad queens. booty would be nice and some nice xabxabs but not necessary.

How old were you then yaa LST? Lol @skinny dying nomad queens with a booty and xabxabs. :D

Huba,Huba dhe! icon_razz.gif

Kulmiye   

Just as roses vary in their beauty, so do women. Whether white, black, Hispanic, Indian, or Asian, all are beautiful. People may have individual preferences, but to compare one type of beauty to another is simply ridiculous. There is no set standard for flowers, and there should be none for women. . . . Now, wouldn't it be great if life were a bed of roses? As we all know, this is not the case.

Fashion designers, beauty publications, and most television commercials dictate how the "ideal" woman should look: blond hair, blue eyes, white skin, pencil-thin figure, five foot seven or taller in height. The majority of women, who do not reflect these images, end up resenting themselves and wishing they looked like someone else.

This deplorable practice tells black women, "Your looks don't fit the bill — you're not good enough." I like the attitude of this sister. thanks for the post!

Abyan   

Originally posted by LayZieGirl:

Ismahaan, how did you manage to post something in 2002, but it says you signed up in 2004, then you managed to reply back to everyone in 2007?(ghost from the past iska dheh)

kakakak i know..wierd iyo nus

Ismahaan   

Ismahaan, how did you manage to post something in 2002, but it says you signed up in 2004, then you managed to reply back to everyone in 2007?(ghost from the past iska dheh)

ehehhe sulekha yaa og hee ani xataa waba yabanahay e :D;) . Let me tell ya this 2002 maba dhalan :D . 2004 was when I signed up , 2007 waxaan qoray my first post smile.gif after 3 years don,t ask me where I’ve been. Laakin guess what waxaan arko lee u jawabayey ani date maba fiirin hee. Idinka why why date ka u fiir fiirsanaysiin yaab lee waaye Somali maryooley smile.gifsmile.gif