Sign in to follow this  
Libaax-Sankataabte

Brothers, what is your preference ?

Last Tuesday, I had a converstation with a sista I met at the gas station. Just 15 minutes into our converstaion, we were teasing each other when I suddenly got her attention with one simple quesion:

Why are the most "cute-faced" Somali sistas alway over-weight?

Boy, did I get a deep lecture from Kuluco (that was her real name) ...this is what she had to say ...

"I can tell you right now that being chubby (alright, I'll say it...'fat') is not necessarily a hindrance. As you can see, I'm 5'6', about 230lbs, well-proportioned, well-shaped. I certainly don't spend my nights all alone, crying into my coffee. I have male friends, dates, etc. More than my thin friends. It all boils down to personality and confidence - and hell yeah, good looks. If you're thin and ugly, you're just ugly. If you're fat and pretty, hey - you've still got that pretty thing going for you. If you're ugly on the inside, you'll be unattractive to people on the outside. My friends stand to the side, twisting their fingers, so scared, so frightened and insecure that they can't even start a conversation with a man. I'd MUCH rather be in my size 18 pants and be able to laugh and have a great time, meet attractive Somali brothers and date them than to be a size 2 and too meek and mild to even talk to that cute guy in the elevator.

This is what women don't want to hear. Your value and beauty doesn't depend on if your thighs rub together when you walk. Don't let yourself be manipulated with that b.s.

As far as what you Somali men think, not all Somali men like skinny girls. It all comes down to personal preference.

P.S. I'm in much better health (cholesterol, blood pressure, general well being) than nearly all the people I know."

I would say Kuluco was the most confident sister I have ever seen.

Now, the question is....Boyz, what is your preference? Do you like thin sisters or the not-so-skinny ones.

I certainly love Skinny, dying nomad queens. booty would be nice and some nice xabxabs but not necessary.

Jaber   

I don't discriminate my brothah,I regulate,even though we all know what a chubby before marriage canbaro turns into after having a baby or two.....A word of talo,Canbarooyin,you really oughta give that upper department of yours a little extra attention for god sake!

Honesita   

Damn i luv that Kuluco girl......she said the truth the way it is.....and when i think of it.......me and her got too much in common....!!!! I'm happy with my weight.....yeah family nag and I sometimes nag about how i wanna lose it....i'm workin' on it....but hey......i still believe in myself......even if i have to fake it.....i luv everythin' about myself......and at the end of the nite when i'm in the bathroom, i just look at myself in the mirror and smileeeeee.....sometimes even laugh out loud....at how luvly my day was....and how many cute smiles i got....!!! Now tell me how many skinny sistaz feel that way at the end of the day.....deffinetely not much.....!!! One of my friends once told me and i quote her "God looked at you and said u've gotta be fat"....keep wonderin' why...!!!

Salaamz

p.s. that was another piece of my ultimate honesty....!!!

raula   

Jaber..I gotta give it 2 u..atleast U r honest...so brotha....halkoo canbaro ankuuheley..oo manshan-allah..walaahi wakuujirtaa......& the upper department is fully equiped..bro...mmmhh...so take advantage of this opp. ..

midwesta.

Jaber   

Raula

First of all I thank u 4 trying 2 hook ur fellow nomad up.However,when u say "waakuujirtaa walahi",do u mean a big-girl?.Personally,I got nothing but jacayl 4 all women,but,my preferrence has always been sisters with a dhex-dhexaad-jidh,not too skinny nor too koosan with the exception of one or maybe two skinny sisters...Anyhow,thank u raula smile.gif

As far as the upper department is concerned,it still remains one of the most crucial turning points for me...It is like this,u look at any somali sister's face,u say mashalah,u look down under at the hips and again it is a big mashalah..Then u look at the upper department to find out that there's a great portion missing??most of the racks r average or below average,but there is always the exception to the rule here,I once sat in a college class with this breath-taking somali sister,she had two of the best rockets I have ever set eyes on.that girl will sit on a chair and her two firm naasood will look me right in the face!!...After so many attempts I managed to take her out on a date few times,everything was perfect until she started talking about marriage and that was the end of that!

loooooool. zup playa. I like the "rockets" part. See, girls don't understand that "rockets" aren't necessarily humangeous balls...They are just "rockets" like you said ... big, pointing and firm ....and not the shape of a basketball...you know.

raula   

fiq..fiq..ha..ha..walaahi Jaber & LB..U guyz r funny..4 real..ya eva thought of being comedians..lol...anyway, Jaber..wat I meant by "waakujirtaa" ..I meant to say that she got the "best rockets" like u said...U know not shaped like a " basketball" but u know "rockets" pointing straight into ur eyez..I'd define them as "embe-dodo-like they say it in swahili" but in somali...lamaxabo oo qaree(watermelons)aa lagutagee..iiyah..

midwesta.

petite   

alright, let's not diss the thin girl ppl. And who said thin girls aren't happy???. I'm petite and PROUD. I like slithering into small spaces and sitting on the arm of a chair comfortably with out tipping it over. And I like to know that if a guy puts his arm on the back of my waist, his hand can span it.

Jaber- I'm not even gonna go there with you. You been spending too much time in the west..you know how they like big tits and no hips. Besides, imagine when this girl with the faboulous rockets gives birth and breastfeeds her child??..you gonna have to buy a leash for her twins just to keep them from wandering around.

peace out ppl

petite

ps....I'm not insulting big girls at ALL..so let's keep the peace

Salaan...

Meesha seyruuq aaba laga ciyaroyaa miyaa. Abkeey abkoow. See camalna gantaala maxaa ka danbeysiin. Ar bajaq gantaalo waa weyn ku yaalin hadii ay kugu soo aado maxaa sameyn lahayd? Mid qaaf maa usoo gadi lahayd oo aa ku nuursatid. Ar kac dheh.

Macsalaama

Hawd   

Hi ppl

You probably havent seen me before here. I have been audience to the forum long time now and never attempted to get involve before now.

Going back to the fat and thin ppl topic. I been skinny all my life and joined the fat club recently, i can tell you guys, i am more confident now than before. Oh man skiny guys you mising out mate, since i have become fat, i have dated the most beutifull somali girls in my life and the whole town. Is it miracle or they feel sorry for me, i dont know and dont care. In case you wondering my preference, it is medium girls.

Respect to all my sisters.....they all beutifull. cwm37.gif

ahlan-wasahlan yaa libax and to my fellow nomads.

libax, i will try to limit my approach to this topic towards being a little discrete, for you will never know,that my future princes might be part of this forum...lol

honestly..i beleive pple have choices in their lives and no one has to make their choices other than themselves..for me i always admired my nomad sisters where ever they are from..south,north,east or west. bcoz i beleive they are the only pple who we share alot in common..they are part of us

secondly..without disrespecting anyone,, my first preference in my lady will be..respect, for anyone..myself,family,friends,. i also admired sisters with a petite body not too skinny, but a little coushin on the side..u know what i mean..lol

it wont also hurt if she is educated,that way she can help,,financialy,,help in children appointments and her day to day activities without help or translation from me or others

like we always know, we make our choices and allah (swt) has already made our choices. you will never know what faith is holding for us, but its good to try or should i say in somali.."calaf"

thats all forks

WIIL-WAAL//A TRUE NOMAD

Hibo   

Medium at the upper compartment n large at the bottom. I got the guys heads spinning anytime I pass by...so I have no worries about my weight.. it always head down south anyways....as far as my face goes.. I think I could pass the test.....hehehehehehe

As for Jaber: Tits it is...keep checking them out...soon u shall find ur mate..

Petite: loooooool.. that was good one...hurrah for the thin, thick n unproportionate sisters like me.. cwm20.gifcwm17.gif

------------------

Each one of us is a masterpiece in progress