Sign in to follow this  
Libaax-Sankataabte

Brothers, what is your preference ?

Gediid   

Is it me or some people in here have gone fishing for other people's hides.I can understand some but Checkmate I thought nin odey ah in aad aheyd. Sidey kaa noqodey adiga.Nin la soo diro waad ka weyneyd saaxiib and I know for certain in odeynimaada mar kasta laga marmeyn ee la soco.

Kuwa kale ee raba in eey ka dhex faideystaan laba walaala ah diradiraalanimado waa the biggest sign of munaafaqnimo.If you have something against someone I suggest you borrow the balls and take that person head on instead of hiding behind someones behind and throwing cheap salvos at 2 well intentioned people.Otherwise as they say either put up or shut up .......

nuune   

and some people don't even know what is going on here, just jumping in and throwing some cheap talk isn't what is needed in here.

ever heard of

saddex saddex baa lagu caddeeyaa, hadal run baa lagu caddeeyaa, ilkana rumey, middina raawin.

without saying kuwa kale ee raba, use that Maahmaah.

gediid,

Sxb with all due respect hubsiino hal baa la siistaa, please go back and reread what nuune and i wrote. All we wrote about was an arguement we were having about certain words and their meaning, a converse between two people. So what crime have i committed brother? In return i was told, kalab, ciyaalsuuq and gidaarada ayaa la igu soo koriyey, walaahi i still can't get over that. But maa caleesh life must go on.

Ps: Somalida waxay tiraahdaa "barasho horteed ha i nicin"

asxantu

So what crime have i committed brother?]

You Have Committed the crime of talking Niic.The crime of Talkin Cowdung and Horse Manure.The crime of confronting A Lady.

Surely thats a Crime.Besides,Shes the Boss here.

If you ask me, She was awfully nice to you.Had that Been me, i would have deleted every thing you had written .

Grown A$$ men talkin about Pubic hair? Sometimes i beleive what freud says. icon_razz.gif

NGONGE   

No idea what this fight is all about, though I find it amusing. Looking down at all the hubbub, I’m finally convinced of the idea of total segregation between men and women.

At least then, when two men are having a close to the knuckle discussion, they need not worry about any females huffing and puffing in the background. This will also save the sensitive ears and eyes of the females from hearing and seeing our vulgar words. Of course, this is not the answer to all the world’s problems, for the ****** stirring the fire will still remain. Now, how could we poison those or at least shake some sense into them?

Great show guys, keep it up :D

Gediid   

Checkmate

Saaxiib xumaan weyne ma dhicin imikana.I'm sure wax kasta meeshoodi bey tagan yihin.I was just saddened to see people trying to profit out of this situation.

Nuune

Proverbs aren't something you just throw around into a conversation.Waa lagu dhaqmaa ama waa leyska dayaa.Haddi aad waxgarada intaa le'eg tahay Phanta iyo Chechmate waad kala dhex gali laheyd ee dabka maad sii hurin laheyn kadibna sidii nin libaax lax kala soo dhacey qorta maad qalqolocin laheyn adoo isla saxsan...

At least then, when two men are having a close to the knuckle discussion, they need not worry about any females huffing and puffing in the background. This will also save the sensitive ears and eyes of the females from hearing and seeing our vulgar words.

NGONGE, and I mean this in the most respectful manner - what on earth is wrong with you? There's no place for vulgarity anywhere. And this isnt about gender or female sensibilities either, its about simple decency.

Where on earth, other than grotty lavatories, would it be alright to openly discuss private parts? I cant stand sleaze....especially when the perpetrators play innocent.

Green,

Besides,Shes the Boss here

No, I'm not. Am just another member, actually. I've never used my mod-status to pull rank, and am not about to start now. Furthermore, dadka ma gardareysto. But I do give as good as I get, if not more. A bad trait. :D

Pujah   

Kuluco....was that realy her name

the girl gotta killer confidence ya got to give her that

Anyhow, the weight thing is a curse to all women...every women complains about it fat or skiny...its just a universal thing..no size is good enough..we're always looking for that perfect jeans..I know i still haven't found it yet..who knows maybe i will find it when my weight stops fluctuating ;)

NGONGE   

Phanta, Somali IS a vulgar language, dear. If these boys were talking in English (like a certain individual here) then I'll understand your anger. However, they were not, they were talking in Somali. I agree it's wrong and very vulgar but IT IS our beloved language. A language where when one is slightly irritated about something they'll talk about having intercourse with one's own father and nobody around them will bat an eyelid. It’s a language where when a mother is upset with her infant’s actions, she too will swear at him/her and invite them to go “hump†some distant relative, etc.

These of course, are the decent people. The Somali rabble usually talk about blasphemy and the like!

I personally thought these were the rules of engagement and when I come across two men talking about female body parts (in Somali), according to those rules, such a discussion is normal and should not make in green girls (or boys) blush.

Am I wrong? Somebody should pass me the new social manual then.

GD   

I think you all need UN HERE BUT THE Problame is That UN Isnt Available RIGHT NOW. so, we (UN) will send ethopia,kenya and jabuti tropps.

ANYWAYS GUYS CALM DOWN THERE IS NT POINT FOR U TO FIHG AND SOMALI IS ( MARGI) HADBA SAAD U QAADATO WEEYAN....

WARYAA SOMALI HESHIISINAYA AFARTA XABO EE NET-KA ISTICMAALAYSA AYAAN HESHIIN WYDAY.. MARKA SEE RAG AK-47 IYO KURAAS HAYSTA LOO HESHIISINAYA

:confused:

Ismahaan   

Ehehhe stop this mess you all know that Somali women are the most beautiful women of color in the world. I truly believe they are most beautiful on earth because they have attractive color (brown) and a wonderful body to and features...this combination makes them most beautiful. No matter what their size is they are all beauty to me

All I am saying is that Somali baan ahay , sanku neefle ma ogoli inoo iga sareeyo peace and love my brothers and sisters out there

smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

Cara.   

And you lot keep going on about how SOL has gone done the drain lately. Seems like it was skinny-dipping in the sewers to begin with!