Sign in to follow this  
burahadeer

Who are the Tutsis?

Ameena   

Haatu;901252 wrote:
War Ancient Egyptionkan aad la soo shirtagtey waa maxay ninyahow afka dheer? It seems your the only one obsessed about them.

As for the double letters, I read a book on Somali grammar written in the
1960s
originally in arabic script and then written in latin script by two Somali linguists. I'll post the title later. That should be proof enough for you.

Kani oo miidhan baa u baahan wax Af Somaliga bara, wuxuu af Somali ku kala garan layahay ""Gender differences""!!

Ancient Egyptian ka waxaad ka waraystaa brainblaster456 , Somali badan oo noloshoodii intaay ilawaween ku waashay Ancient egyptian ka ayaa jira adiguna ka mid baad tahay kuwaas..

Ameena;902266 wrote:
Kani oo miidhan baa u baahan wax Af Somaliga bara, wuxuu af Somali ku kala garan layahay ""Gender differences""!!

Ancient Egyptian ka waxaad ka waraystaa
brainblaster456
, Somali badan oo noloshoodii intaay ilawaween ku waashay Ancient egypyian ka ayaa jira adiguna ka mid baad tahay kuwaas..

Adaa Ancient Egyptianka uu waashay ee nadhaaf. Just like everyone i have my own opinion on the Ancient Egyptians and i don't believe they were Somalis you freak. Noocaagaas waa Soomaalida jaahilnimada ku dhaqma without sensible Intellect. The Ignorant among Somalis are people like you who cannot post not one comment without cussing and ranting.

Ameena   

brainblaster456;902269 wrote:
Adaa Ancient Egyptianka uu waashay ee nadhaaf. Just like everyone i have my own opinion on the Ancient Egyptians and i don't believe they were Somalis you freak. Noocaagaas waa Soomaalida jaahilnimada ku dhaqma without sensible Intellect. The Ignorant among Somalis are people like you who cannot post not one comment without cussing and ranting.

Ala waa kan neefkii ku khafiifay Ancient Egyptians, loool, orad ku laabo forumbiodiversity.com & s1.zetaboards anthroscape aad 24/7 dhex fadhiday, hana ilaawiin inaad Sawiradii Maasai people, Bejas, Oromos, Rendille, Afar iyo Somali Bantus, aad is barbar dhigto ood eegto kuwa u eeg Ancient Egyptians, lool miskiin nolashiisi ilaaway...

by the way, waxaad isku dayday adiga iyo kuwa kale ee Somalida sheeganayaa inaa forumbiodiversity.com & s1.zetaboards anthroscape Ban la iga saaro, wayse dhici wayday, waa la idin diiday, xawayaaniin baad tahiin, gudafada.

This ***** brainblaster456 is NOT Somali, he is Afar Djiboutian!

Ameena;902268 wrote:
Oba

Adiga magaca aad sidato ayaan ka arkaa, Af Somali saxa kuma hadli karaysid.

Hooba Hiloowlow micnaheeda so ogoow marka hore horta sidee ba macallin ku tahay waa wareey

Come on peeps we are all Cushitic: Somali Oromo afar and so on, what cushites where is pure speculation. Call it a day. Another fact: people from southern Egypt, Sudan, abysinia, Somalia plus certain parts of east Africa such as Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda and Rwanda look alike.

Ameena;902272 wrote:
Ala waa kan neefkii ku khafiifay Ancient Egyptians, loool, orad ku laabo
forumbiodiversity.com & s1.zetaboards anthroscape
aad 24/7 dhex fadhiday, hana ilaawiin inaad Sawiradii
Maasai people, Bejas, Oromos, Rendille, Afar iyo Somali Bantus
, aad is barbar dhigto ood eegto kuwa u eeg Ancient Egyptians, lool miskiin nolashiisi ilaaway...

by the way, waxaad isku dayday adiga iyo kuwa kale ee Somalida sheeganayaa inaa
forumbiodiversity.com & s1.zetaboards anthroscape
Ban la iga saaro, wayse dhici wayday, waa la idin diiday, xawayaaniin baad tahiin, gudafada.

This *****
brainblaster456
is NOT Somali, he is Afar Djiboutian!

branblaster456 has only been in Forumbiodiversity and this one and no other forum. It's just that you are labelling me with usernames i don't know about probably because many people on different forum's don't think like you lol. Who are you to judge wether im Somali or not and im pure Somali from Berbera. I wouldn't think any Afar would be interested in creating a fake Somali account.

The whole argument is that the Somali language is a part of the Cushitic branch of the Afro-Asiatic languages and stop getting so butt-hurt about it. There are enough academic sources on the Somali language and the most bold source is Cambridge University and Ohio University:

http://www.langcen.cam.ac.uk/resources/lang-s/lang_s.php?c=10

http://www.african.ohio.edu/African%20Languages/somali.html

You are the biggest Somali troll on the Internet with calaacal...

bacaaaaaaaaaac!!!

Ameena   

Naxar Nugaaleed;902324 wrote:
Come on peeps we are all Cushitic: Somali Oromo afar and so on, what cushites where is pure speculation. Call it a day. Another fact: people from southern Egypt, Sudan, abysinia, Somalia plus certain parts of east Africa such as Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda and Rwanda look alike.

Somalis are not cushitic and Somali language is not cushitic, because there ain't no such thing as a “Cushitic" people and Cushitic language, this cushitic crap has to stop!!

Ameena   

Somalidu waa dad duliya, iyagiibaa isku dilaaya qabiil iyo wax aan loo joogin markaas bay Oromos iyo wax aan la aqoon ay daba ordayaan.

lol European anthropologist came with the terms of Kushetic semitic omotic just to clear things for themselves i am sure no Amhaara tigrinya oromo gurage called his language kushetic or semitic.

Haatu   

It's time like these that I'm vindicated when I refuse to say I'm black or white or Arab and simply say I'm Somali.

Ameena   

Haatu;903993 wrote:
Markaa maxaanu nahey kolkaas, irid walbo waad xirtee? War ileen balaayo!

We are Somalis and human beings!

If you are Somali and speak Somali language, then you are a Somali, don't let anyone tell you otherwise.