Sign in to follow this  
burahadeer

Who are the Tutsis?

Ameena   

brainblaster456 a k a Chicken a k a Horus a k a Intisar;900524 wrote:
Somalis by language is Cushitic which is the same stock as Afar, Beja, Oromo, Agaw, Sidamo, Saho ect. When it comes to genetics; Somalis are related to most Borana Oromo's, the people of Khartoum(majority) and other North-east Africans.

How many times do I have to tell you? Somalis are NOT cushitic, Somali language is not cushitc and Somalis are NOT related to Afar, Bejas, Oromos, Agaw, Sidamo and Saho, Quit wasting your time and energy spreading false propaganda, Somali are not and never will be cushitic or whatever you want to call it.

I am sure I have told you this a thousand times before, So I repeat it again, If you really want people to believe your crap cushitic language, Show me/us 10 Oromos words, 10 Afar word, 5 Bejas words, 4 Agaw and 6 Saho words that have the same meaning, spelled and pronounced similarly in Somali language.

Show me fact, prove to me that Oromos language is closest to Somali language, prove to me that Beja language is closest to Somali language, prove to me that Afar language is closest to Somali language, prove to me that Saho language is closest to Somali language, prove to me that Agaw language is closest to Somali language, prove to me that Sidamo language is closest to Somali language, I know you can't prove it, you are an *****, you are just wasting your time..please get a life!!!

I believe this individual (brainblaster456 a k a Chicken a k a Horus a k a Intisar) is mentally challenged, he is too obsessed with Ancient Egypt, And he spend all his time collecting Somalis, Oromos, Bejas, Afar, Maasai, Rendille, Agaw and Saho pictures and comparing similarities and accomplishing absolutely nothing, what a moron...I pity him.

Ameena   

brainblaster456

Waxaan kale oon kuu sheegayaa, fadlan jooji magacada dumarka Somaliyeed eed isticmaalaysid, matahid gabadh Somali ah, waxaad tahay nin Afar ah (Dankeli) oo reer Djibouti, Af Somaliga waqooyiga Somaliya loga hadlana waad ku hadashaa, magaca dumarka Somaliyeed eed ku dheelaysid jooji, Forum kasta af dheer baad la taagan tahay.

waxaan u maleeyaa inaa waxan Cushitic la yidhaahdo eed faa finayso inaa lacag lagugu siiyo, amaba wax baa kuu dhiman , dhakhtarka maskaxda inaa lagu geeyo ayaad u baahan tahay, sidan caadi kuma tahid.

Ameena   

oba hiloowlow;900875 wrote:
nope im borana oromo.. why is that a problem?

Yes, Somalis are not your relatives, go find your relatives somewhere else in Africa.

Ameena   

Somalidu jacaylka ay Oromos da u qabaan halkuu ka yimid?? waa yaab, Ethiopian ka Somalida ku laynayaan Xamar 99.99% waa Oromos, Somalidu waxay u badan yahiin dad cawana oo fudayd kii ka batay.

Ameena   

Wadani;900898 wrote:
Ameenayy, ma raggii ragga ahaa ee Mudulood Hiiraab baad qoti iyo wax aan la aqoon ku sheegtay. Jow!!

Are you Somali?

there are no Somali words that include double letters words like gg and yy.

Ameena   

Bal hada halkan eega dad baa Af Somaligii qaldayaa

http://www.markacadey.net/main/portal/dictionary/somali.php?article_id=72

waxay rabaan inay Af Somaligii Af Oromo u ee kaysiiyaan, aduunyo...waa yaab.

markacadey email baan u diray, waxan Af Somali maaha ee waa inay meesha ka saaran.

There are no Somali words that include double letters words like rr dd bb gg ll mm yy, ect, Af Somaligii bay qaldayaan..