Sign in to follow this  
Ayaan

so I went out with this guy I met here!

Sue,

ehehehe, waa iga qoslisay runtii. :D Fiiri abaayo, I didn't say anything bad about you. All I said was to remind you of the quote you selected as for your signature, comparing to the advices you were concerned. I know am foul, but tell me how come you don't read your mother tongue?

Isn't a shameful thing that you consider speaking somali equals an act of discrimination, just because someone doesn't speak english?

Oh, come my little sister, and be rationale! :rolleyes:

Diamante   

Your self needs some advices, and you know what I mean. So don't validify advices for only memberships

:rolleyes: ...i might need advice (who doesnt)...but to take it from you? one must be mad....and u know what i mean ;)

OG.Moti...im not a xaasid, in fact im probably the nicest among you...xagee lagu arkay advice labixiyo sanado kabacdi....maskiinta murugo darteed bay ku dhimatay yaa ogaado...and if she is still alive then she probably has some self-esteem problems...all because you wouldnt take a min. to read her post back then let alone leave a reply...tsk tsk

OG_Girl   

Moti, wallah jononek mlah 7odood .

Alle, take chill pill. I can see your new job in SOL is to insult people eeb ayoyo eeb redface.gif

Salam

Tuujiye   

xagee lagu arkay advice labixiyo sanado kabacdi....maskiinta murugo darteed bay ku dhimatay yaa ogaado..

LooooooooooL@ diamente.. Walaashee ninkaan hala yaabin..lol..reer aaqiraadka xitaa wuu waaniyaa..lol..Waniye aa loogu magac daraa ninkaan...

Waraa Alle-ubaahne..sxb leave SUE alone..She is my sister..lol. no 4real don't use somali with her because I made that mistake and she hates me till now...SUE did you still hate my qaxooti A$$..lol..

OG-GIRL, Alle Ubaahne thinks he will pick up Somali Arab girls by talking the way he does..waz his chances OG-GIRL..lol

wareer badanaa!!!

Curly   

I wasn’t objecting to advice moti was giving, rather to whom he was giving the advice!

Anyways, my quote is from a world renowned scientist who wasn’t giving advice but making a statement, which I found amusing.

The fact that he’s a dead Jewish man does not concern me or change my view of the statement he made!

And yes I agree with him, insanity is replying to you again and again in the hope that you will write something worth reading! :D

Iffah   

Originally posted by Legend of Zu:

U replied to a Post that is three years Old.... How Silly???...and U even give an advise?...what a silly wiseman?..ur wisdom has transcended beyond time and space huh?...

See what, eating Fried worms in a Cambodian cinema, could do to you!!!
:D:D

:D ..just what I was thinking

OG Moti   

loooooooooooooooool@diamond, and Sue

Hey guys come on the said better late than ever.. and beside somalis are crazy people, my advice is universal, if the concern girl dropped herself from a mountain or a building, or if she is in wacko hospital or married to geel jire she doesnt like, is not the point, it could happen to someone else.. besides why somali females like to attack my humble personality and they are led by friends such as Legend of Zu and tuujiye .. war nuune talk to them please, it seems you see what i mean... Anagaa wax aragnay...

Allah kariim

Peace

king_450   

Ayan R you sure you not telling us a Jive Story? if you are then he is all you got, if not why waste your time unless he is doing some other gr8 things for you? make your pic or take a change with the brother?

Juxa   

salaam yaa bina-aadam,

waar hooooy ninkaan alle u baahne la yiraahdo, waxad tahay torobo jiqjiq, and kiyaakaro. ee publease boorkaada nagala tag.

attention to, somali-maraxs,,,,,,leave Sue alone, bilaa caleek. dont even dare to look at her with yr quirky glassed :mad: eye.

capische!

OG Moti   

Juxa i respect ur protection to the so called Sue, but I need to tell u or ask a question before i tell, did you know that her name was pyscho_sue, and it was a very suitable nick for her, she knew she wasnt normal, so she called herself pyscho_sue and did a good job when she put herself in institution and came back semi normal, that explains changing the name from pyscho sue to plain Sue.. I needed to tell you this fact, so that you will know and becareful, she is unpredictable, but fun most of the time, u know what they say from crazy people, comes wisdom

Allah kariim

Peace

Oh my goodness! Why didnt I think of this earlier!

OG Moti Ive got a great idea. Ive come to realize (although it took me a long time) that you are a very knowledgeable brother who gives invalauable and very uself advice.

I see that people dont appreciate you here..but no one appreciated einstien and all the other geniuses of the world. They had to suffer the ridicule and maliciousness of the ignorant folks.

I was thinking...since your an expert at giving wonderfuly useful advice..open a thread called: Ask OG Moti--no question is too dumb or too hard.

And we tell you whats plaguing our minds...stressing us out...making us lay awake at nights worrying..And you can do what your an expert at? Whatdayasay?

:D

OG Moti   

two sisters i admire.. Famme fat and wiilo,

I thank you for your kind words however i feel you guys wont need my advice but many others are in need but kibir baa udiiday iney dhageystaan, i dont wana name them and say Dawaco, bee, Sue, aaminah,

oooooops did i name some? ooh i dont want to name any, the names i mentioned are sample not necessary they need my advice... smile.gif

Allah kariim

Peace