Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

WHY WOMEN HATE COOKING

Now i'm here ,,, u want me hit da roof huh ??? ,,, NO WAY ,,, i don't and i can't ,,,,, no matter what u call me Miskeen or wateva but you are lucky you didn't see me alive :D

now tell me ,, what is going on ???

Ibtisam   

^^^loool^^^ you want to eat kids :rolleyes: I :eek: i hope you don't plan on having an kids :rolleyes: I would hate to read on the sun (muslims eating baby's) lool shops only do deliver if you are oddering at bulk, only one single sandwich :D i don't eat that much dear1

Ibtisam   

Jay hello, so glade you can make it :D

you didn't see me alive

What you mean all this time you were dead!? :D or you mean you were sitting infornt the computer spitting mad and typing nice words :D

Ibtisam   

whats ibo man>??? loool @produced three! I wish! i have a fear of having kids! lool :D I'll be lucky if i manage one in my life time. But adoption :D :cool: is the way

no adoption agency will give u kids yaree, and wht use is ure childbearing hips if u not gona make most of it naa pop them kids like a vending machine i tell u.

Ibtisam   

NOW are you obessed with WOmen. maa miid baa kaa caarati, and if so do you blame her... you thought she was just a cook! i hope she took everything and asked for half :D