Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

WHY WOMEN HATE COOKING

Ibtisam   

too cold for dacas.... what is there to lie about??? i am not as old as you.... and i came in the late 1980's! get it right....

Aaliyyah   

cynical looool @ crap sugo ....I wouldnt bet on that...somali suugo can be yummmyyy ( mINE CERTAINLY IS....FARA GOOSAN LAHEED ) . I guess it depends on whose making it, ofcourse it would be crap if you make it, giving that you hate cooking lol ..you have to cook with good intentions...and u need to enjoy it , otha wise u gonna end up with flavorless dish. Crap sugo as u put it .

Wa salaam

who wants Suugo now ,,,,,,,, i can make it for you if you want ,,,,,,,,,,,, but with what ,,,, with canjeelo, rooti, hilib, bariis, baasto ????

just tell me ,,,,,,,,,,

Touche, ibti graduated kulaha u had help i dont beliv that in a zillion yrs yaree, congrats kulaha, u knw that i knw that that u faild 20times bef u got someone else to pass the test for u like those somali ppl who sit the nationality test for the dumb. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

ps good morning folks

Ibtisam   

Hello. smile.gif Maahaad so kacadi?? :rolleyes: lazy :cool:

Don't be a sore loser Hun, be happy for me :D

I would've been if the situation was reversed :D

Right missy u would have anywho i have just graduated from the school of perefect canjeelo, now i can make canjeelo wana have some?

ps i just so two old somali couples 2day holding hands i nearly got tears in my eyes how so sweet indeed.

Ibtisam   

^^^loool^^ what part of London do you hail from.... it is a normality in my ends :D yeah right... more like they walk miles apart you have to watch carefully to figure out if they are together or two strangers on the same road. I swear if it was not for aLL the shouting they have to do to hear each other you would think they are not together. :rolleyes:

I don't know if it is special enough to cry about it though C lady :D I mean really... softy!1 :D

Speaking of strange things. I went out in edgware road the other day (every time I go I promise my self I would never go again!) Anyway I was eating at this restaurant, and this Farah came in with his women (they must have been about 30years old) and they were sitting there among all these younger people (25 below). I found that strange.

So here I my question: when is it acceptable (the norm) for someone to start acting like adults, and when has the shisha culture come something people do beyond the teen’s years (the Somali community?).

Before you jump me for being an judgmental, I was not objecting to them being out rather the place (for young people to hang out) the fact she looked like she wanted to clink on to her teenage years (the cloths :eek: (she was giving Britney spears a run for her money..) and the shisha thing :rolleyes:

p.s. i don't eat canjeelo... :rolleyes: so no thanks

lol u cynical today i did spot 2 old somali couplez holding hands making their way to the hospital, and they where not shouting at each other daah y do u have to ruin that good sight i so that gave me some hope that their some somaliz out there who cling to romance at old age rather than walking 10stepz away from each other( that always gets me btw y does the man walk forward and the woman is behind)?

well we knw u dont have a strong well power u will go 2 somali central aka edg'road again this wekend lol. as for the norm well i think alot of somaliz this dayz fgt that at certain age ure meant to conduct ureself with more dignity and act like a grown up but they so badly want to cling on 2 their old ways that inturns makes them shemefull i swear at 30 u should not be in edg'road fgt smoking shisha. BUT then i see alot of gals and man this dayz at late 20s talk and act like 16yrs so i guess its oky this dayz no matter how strange that looks to the rest of the civilised ppl. lol

ps y are u saying she was giving b'spears a run for her money y didnt u mention the farax also? are u sure u were not turning red at the sight of her sexy body? and her + 1? lol

Ibtisam   

loool. Well a guy cloth can't get out of hand really, but a 30yr old women with tight knee length dress in a shisha restaurant is going to make an impression. I wonder why she dressed up so much and he wore jeans and top :D she had her hair done and everything...

I refuse to go back to that place... I found a new place & I’m not telling, so far I’ve only seen one Somali guy there :D

well maybe she wants to show him she is very classy and well dressed young lady, hahahahah how do i knw bless her investing in new hair do for a farax now thats a waste of money and time i think lol bless her.

ps maybe its the 1 date i mean some man can pull off the jeanz and tshirt, but i dont knw if its good for a gal to do likewise on a 1 date ie wear jeanz dazlling does not take place with jeanz u knw.

ibti darling i knw that u knw that uz gona be in edg'road this wekend, so u so only one farax eeh dont worry he shall soon invite more hence it well be somali infested hang out. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Shakti   

^lol.....good morning 2 u ppl

ibti.. what were u doing in this place can i ask.. this edgroad? and what sort of place is it( from ur chat, it sounds like a coffee place 4 somalis.. right?)

Lady... r u sure they were somali( the old couple), n when did the rule chance.. the man leading the way and the woman walking behind him :confused: ..