Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

WHY WOMEN HATE COOKING

Ibtisam   

:rolleyes: like what dear ??? I've never said anything nasty.... It is not my fault you can't bloody read it and then assume it is bad!!!!

Shakti   

cynical n ibtisam.. here u guys go again.. well good morning 2 u lot.. n plz stop spoiling this poor man's thread dee

oh yeah, about the ugly babies thing.. Sadly i have a cousins who married some sad a$$ faraaxs genes n now her kids r paying 4 it.. and not 2 mention the lies i have 2 say.. damn ppl.. im all MAD now.. damn u cynical

ibti yes u did wait let me take out my somali shukansi book volume 3 i am sure i have spoted those words u said to me in them, ure so vile y dont u act caadi hedee. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: it wont cost u a shilling u knw.

Ibtisam   

oh yeah, about the ugly babies thing.. Sadly i have a cousins who married some sad a$$ faraaxs genes n now her kids r paying 4 it.. and not 2 mention the lies i have 2 say.. damn ppl.. im all MAD now.. damn u cynical

Good hello Devil

^^^wallhi you sound so evil, you are starting to sound superficial or.... :D it is not all about looks, especially now that there are so many different ways to "fix it" :D seriously it is not a big deal. What if you fell over and knocked your teeth out or half your face dropped off, does that make you a lesser person that you are???

Beauty is in the eye of beholder. Somewhere in the world, someone thinks they are damn fine!

C lady what you need Shukanis Volume 3. I' tell ya now for nothing i was not chatting you up!? come i can do better than you :D i mean for one you are the wrong gender!

dev dam me aah u knw u love me come on now say it lol, as for the ugly baby dee dont lie just say hun ure baby is blessed u knw, now i knw when god was handing out good looks where ure baby was standing.

good morning 2 u 2 @dev

"Beauty is in the eye of beholder" lol ibti dont make me lol thats wht ugly ppl are told to give them some sort of hope lol hahahahah ure NICE LOOKING DONT WORRY HUN BEAUTY IS IN THE EYES OF THE BEHOLDER........ touché ibti

ohh am hurt ibti here i was thinking since civil partnership allowed uz to tie the knot and how ppl are so accepting this dayz that me and u can live happily ever after how could u break my heart and use me like this ............ am crying a river now

Shakti   

^^lol... i guess u got that.. no need 4 me 2 respond 2 ibti

p.s i cant keep up with u guys... i think im gone harass other threads..

Ibtisam   

loool ^^ you are evil as well. Damn what is the world coming to!!1 Shakes head kids these days!

okay since you are so convinced. You and devil try and find what is deemed as ugly.... i bet you i can point out some good features,,... you just have to look closer, and sometimes behind the body and inside :D

Shakti   

^oye.. cynical u r really breaking all the rules.. huh?.. damn u girl have some xishood dee..

u managed 2 shock the devil.. damn u

Ibtisam   

since when did i care about people's acceptence... i just don't think you can do anything for me dear :D No hard feelings :D

Devil now what did i do???