Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

WHY WOMEN HATE COOKING

Ibtisam   

look pass the physical appearance to the person dee =... they must have something else going for them, which adds to their beauty

like wht are u talking abt its this kinda moments that ppl like u live me at hello. naa explain whts there apart from physical thats worth talking abt on first meeting?

Ibtisam   

Naaa iidaaf, It is going way over your head... What do you normally do? sit there and admire each other :D

Well. Ugly (as you call em) people have a different way of dating... did you not know, the rule of the game are different <, take it from one ugly mama :D

ibti ure not ugly u where just busy talking when god was handing down some few bits and bobs and u misd out lol hahahahaha.

ps setting there and looking at each other is the best thing he can do for me i like man who dont talk lol hahahahah, as for the rules of the game? i have one qs ibti for a woman who does not date u sure do knw wht the new rules are and not so do u want to confess now i have a standing by father who is willing to lisen to ure sinful confession.

Ibtisam   

looool I think you have my religion confused dear? did i say i was a Christian?? :confused: :D lool. Careful with your comments regarding God, we have collected enough sins as it is.

Shakti   

cynical dear dont make the girl change her favorite shirt dee.. she is very attached 2 it so as alot of salhinyos

Jay,lol. that was funny.. i guess some xalimos really believe that shittt..damn ppl

Ibtisam   

loool i did not have a religion of my own in the 1990s dear. I was still in the natural fitra stage. :D so i could not have made such confession>?

Shadannimad isska daaya :D